LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So I really wanna buy a velcro cloth diaper from their site, but I dont really know how to choose the pattern I want, all it says is "Neutral print" and some other options. Its kinda weird. Has anyone bought a cloth diaper or anything from this site? And if so can you please tell how to choose patterns and whether or not the site can even be trusted, cause my computer says otherwise, But I've been told it legit. So I am really quite confused, thanks. And if this site cant be trusted, what other sites could I maybe buy velcro abdl cloth diapers that are thick and maybe even some abdl diaper covers?

My sister has purchased many of my diapers, rubber and plastic pants ,and rubber sheets from Ginny (OWNER OF BABYKINS) .She is reputable and honest ,you can call her and ask her details on her products .

This is a first rate site. I am siting in front of the computer in Babykins velcro diaper, babykins plastic pants, babykins onesie. They are my favourite supplier. They are discrete, friendly, and warm. Please call if you have any questions about anything, because you can expect wonderful understanding help with fit, colour, fabrics, delivery, whatever. I would unhesitatingly recommend BabyKins without any reservations at all. Dey da bestest in da worl to help berry special babies,,,,, or anyone with any incontinence or diapering needs. I can't say enough about em.

Babykins is a good reputable company. I've been buying from them for years. They only recently introduced their online ordering system which I used once and didn't have a problem. Before that, I always phoned them to place my orders. Their prints are classified as Boy, Girl or Neautral prints of which they have a few prints for each class. You will not know what print you'll get if you order online other than it will be from the class you asked for. There is a place on their web site where you can see some swatches of the prints they have. It's bit difficult to find though. Your best bet is to call them and ask them to describe their prints and place your order over the phone. They are friendly to deal with and are ABDL aware.

In the adult world it is knwon as "Kins" but everyone gets the drill. They are recommended by A.C. Medical if A.C. does not have what you are looking for. I know this to be the case

However, there was some question here about their print panties' quality of the printing as I recall

I was not aware that you had to talk to them on the phone. I am also told that the proprietress is a wonderful person. I understand that A.C. Med is up for sale, Maybe Babykins can buy them out and keep it as is.

I was checking out babykins site the other day and they have FINALLY gotten to the point that you can order ON-LINE with out having to call about anything and actually TALK to a real person :P

I am interested in thier plastic pants, so I might be ordering some of those...the only other thing that kind of bugs me is the VAT on everything, but it is what it is I guess. Their pants are cool looking and I wanna try 'em :blush:

I do not know which ones you are talking about but from what I can see, I do not think they are much different from Comco

Oh thanks everyone :) only problem is that I am way to shy to talk to them on the phone about ordering one of their diapers lol :/ but I suppose I'll just have to do it haha, really want that diaper XD

If you're not comfortable talking to them on the phone, both Fran and Jenny correspond via their Customer Service email quite well. I've put in several orders with Babykins over the years and they've always been very accommodating, helpful, and responsive. I can't say much about their prints, as I usually go for plain Jane vanilla. ;)

Have had numerous pairs of plastic pants from them - plain jane, various colours, and pretty prints. Never had a problem. Have also ordered online from them for years, but prefer to call them - not many places where you can call and speak to nice ladies who are warm and understanding. I find that way I can make sure that I am getting what I need and want.

Square Duck brought up the issue of VAT and that made me want to tell all of you that if you order in bulk as in 20 pants or onsies or diapers etc.. jenny will usually give a ten percent discount and pay the customs fee's . so if you get a bunch of you together to order i item you can save money. I myself do bulk because 1. It's cheaper and 2. i buy multiples of the same thing so i always have spare outfits of what i'm wearing should an accident happen. Call me a boy scout with my diapers and wardrobe.

Nappy

• 1 month later...