LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Forcibly Pulling A 30F Catheter From Your Urethra While The Balloon Is Fully Dilated.

What would be the consequences of ripping out a fully dilated 30f catheter, could this make a person incontinent by potentially damaging the sphincter muscle, metaphorically speaking of course.....

In the world of modern medicine, it might not exactly kill you. But say goodbye to your penis. Depending on how hard you tug it'd likely either pull your urethra right out of your dong or rip off the whole shaft.

If you're particularly unlucky, you might turn your bladder and kidneys into external organs for a brief period but only a brief period because then you probably will die.

• Like 1

Um Guys, the catheter is not made of steel. It is very likely the pressure you exert on the silicone/rubber balloon will pop causing a deflation or the catheter itself will break along its length due to the tension leaving a part inside you. My guess is the balloon will failure first. Still it will cause some incredible pain.

Um Guys, the catheter is not made of steel. It is very likely the pressure you exert on the silicone/rubber balloon will pop causing a deflation or the catheter itself will break along its length due to the tension leaving a part inside you. My guess is the balloon will failure first. Still it will cause some incredible pain.

Could it possible damage the sphincter mechanism and leave you incontinent? I agree its a stupid idea but am interested in what could happen if you did it...?

it's not made of steel, but the catheter does not need to be made of steel to do a whole hell of a lot of damage. In my experience, a normal sized catheter has a 10cc balloon, and when people pull it out, they do damage to the urethra itself, and end up with some bleeding from the urethra for a while, but they don't die. On the other hand, a 30 french foley is usually going to have a larger balloon, like 30cc, and that can cause considerable damage if you pull it out. You're talking a multiple day hospital stay, and surgery, and it is likely that they will repair the damage without leaving you fully incontinent. If you don't go to the hospital, you are GUARANTEED to DIE from infection or kidney failure. You will get a blood stream infection from the damage to your urethra. The bleeding will clog off your urethra making it impossible to urinate. This will cause urine backflow up into your kidneys, causing damage to the ureters and then the kidneys. Then you will again die, unless you get your dumb ass to a hospital and end up o dialysis for the rest of your life. Don't do it. Use your brain.

it's not made of steel, but the catheter does not need to be made of steel to do a whole hell of a lot of damage. In my experience, a normal sized catheter has a 10cc balloon, and when people pull it out, they do damage to the urethra itself, and end up with some bleeding from the urethra for a while, but they don't die. On the other hand, a 30 french foley is usually going to have a larger balloon, like 30cc, and that can cause considerable damage if you pull it out. You're talking a multiple day hospital stay, and surgery, and it is likely that they will repair the damage without leaving you fully incontinent. If you don't go to the hospital, you are GUARANTEED to DIE from infection or kidney failure. You will get a blood stream infection from the damage to your urethra. The bleeding will clog off your urethra making it impossible to urinate. This will cause urine backflow up into your kidneys, causing damage to the ureters and then the kidneys. Then you will again die, unless you get your dumb ass to a hospital and end up o dialysis for the rest of your life. Don't do it. Use your brain.

I looked it up and found the ultimate tensile stress (stress required to break) for silicone rubber is on average 7.05 MPa with the maximum being around 41.4 MPa (not sure of the grade). Failure of your bladder occurs at a pressure of 66 cm H20 (not accurate) which is equal to 7 kPa. So if we assume failure occurs along the length of the catheter, it will destroy your bladder. However if we assume failure occurs at the balloon, which is the weakest point, we have a different story. Assuming we have a spherical balloon with a wall thickness of 0.015 mm and radius of 20 mm for 30 cc balloon, the maximum pressure in the balloon using the average ultimate tensile stress is about 10 kPa. In this case, it is too close to say. If I knew the exact grade of the silicone rubber and had reputable sources for the other numbers, I could give you better answers. I still think the balloon would fail before rupturing your bladder, but it is difficult to say how much damage the catheter would cause before that occurs. My bet is the manufacturers of the catheter design the balloon to fail first to prevent severe damage. Would I want to test this? absolutely not.

Lol, don't worry, I only spent a maximum of 5 mins looking for the necessary information and typing this post. I was kind of curious though.

u don't have to. i snagged my and let me tell you it is like giving birth with ur penis. i had a smaller one in 16f. the balloon busted bad cath. it took like 4 days for the piece to come out. know the 30 f i don't know about that size. but the 26 f i had in caused a lot of damage. yes it was a 30 cc balloon. it caused the muscle to weaken and the prostate to enlarge. it also caused a tear in the urethra in the penis. some times when my bladder lets go and floods. i can fill the place it tore. i all so had to go and get a rigid scope put up the shaft of the penis. then had to wear a 20 f cath in full time for 2 weeks to let it heal doctors order.

Could it possible damage the sphincter mechanism and leave you incontinent? I agree its a stupid idea but am interested in what could happen if you did it...?

See, I think we should really draw the line when it comes to fantasies of injuring yourself just to become IC.

If you want to be IC that badly just wear the diapers 24/7... all else will come with time.

• Like 1

What would be the consequences of ripping out a fully dilated 30f catheter, could this make a person incontinent by potentially damaging the sphincter muscle, metaphorically speaking of course.....

Since the catheter is fully dialated, one of two things will fail -

1/ If the inflated bulb fails, the sudden shock to the bladder may cause it to rip. This will cause intense pain and internal bleeding.

2/ The tensile strength of the catheter will fail, and rip while still within the urethra. This can, due to reverse shock, tear the urethera wall. This also will cause intense pain and internal bleeding.

Each failure will cause and influx of bacteria into a completely warm sterile environment - where there is no blood flow AND where bacteria will multiply to fatal proportions. With internal bleeding similar to this, you would have about 30 mins to get this stopped, before the blood loss AND the bacteria infection would lead to death.

Can we say singing Snippity Dooh Dah in angelic soprano!!! Well in all likelyhood a catheter mishap will not castrate him. This sounds like a fantastically painful way to terminate one's won existance!

The balloon would burst on the way out basically giving you a equivalent Turp operation, you need to jam another catheter up there to stop the urethra scaring and closing up..... You'll be incontinent afterwards....

• Like 1

Will it hurt if I push a pitchfork through my foot?

Troll question. Let's stop feeding, shall we?

Funnily enough when I was a kid my friend actually dropped a garden fork through my foot...

It did hurt. A lot. :P

• Like 1

I have a friend who did that and said the pain was gruesome. He lived. I told them that they inflate a balloon to prevent it from slipping out to which he acknowledged. We did not talk about that further but my guess is the balloon popped and the water drained out.

• 4 weeks later...

I have often thought of this, which is why I have greatly avoided the use of catheters all together, especially with the use of a bag. I am a very active sleeper, and atleast 3 days out of a week, I wake up on the floor. My main concern, or nightmare, was imagining that tube catching on something as I fell out of bed and.. YANK.. (cringe)

Out of curiosity, I asked some medical students to evaluate this...

With a 30F catheter - The results...

Normally inflated with sterile water, the balloon stretches and opens the normal sphincter about 6% more. The sphincter has a 8-12% elasticity, so apart from some pain, no lasting effects will be caused.

Over inflated with sterile water, the balloon bursts and since the catheter is in situ, the bladder can handle the water volume.

Normally inflated with air, no effect. Balloon can compress.

Over inflated with air - the balloon bursts, and can cause internal bladder infection.

With poor quality / past date catheters, the catheter breaks along the shaft and the balloon will deflate normally. However, at the break, the catheter will embed itself in the urethra wall and need medical intervention to remove same.

With a smaller diameter catheter, the results vary slightly - in that the balloon can slip down the urethra even when overinflated.

There is no scenario that could cause temporary or permanent incontinence due to this type of trauma. Catheter usage is more likely to cause bladder / kidney problems than incontinence. Catheters, by the very design, are supposed to be used with a collection vesicle rather than a diaper. A diaper can cause the catheter to kink, thus blocking the urine release. This will cause the bladder to expand, which will, due to an autonomic response, cause the internal sphincter to try and contract. Due to the catheter being in place, it will stop the internal sphincter from closing, which will cause pain. This also strengthens the internal sphincter and expand the bladder capacity. A large bladder capacity means that there is no adult diaper thick enough to contain everything. Secondly, since the sphincter is now stronger, the ability to release / relax ones sphincter enough to be able to wet a diaper is defeated by ones autonomic response system.

Catheter use will will defeat the AB's desire to attain bladder incontinence.

• Like 2