LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontinence

babybub

Who would like to be incontinence  

191 members have voted

1. 1. If you had a choice would you like to become Who would like to be incontinence

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Hi all I am just curious as to who would like to become incontinence. For me I do not know maybe.

Trust me it is so much better to wear for fun..I don't like being incont.Because i find it hard when i want to be with friends who are not ab/dl and them know i'm wearing.I don't like the feeling sorry for me bet or the looks at school..But i do have some cool incont. friends that i try to help. I'm going to try to get surgery to fix it in the fall..Can't wait to wear underwear and not soak them..Unless i want too.. :thumbsup:

Guest diamondback688

i also am not fond of ppl saying they feel sorry for you...gets really annoying really fast...though i dont think anyone has noticed my diaper, i dont really want ppl to notice...

Absolutely not. I know it would be a great excuse to wear diapers, and don't think I haven't thought about it, but I quickly come to my senses and realize it's taking the fantasy a little too far. I can't help it, but I feel sorry for those who have to wear diapers all the time. It must be such a burden, even for those who have tried to make something positive out of it. Maybe the question should be reversed, so those that think they want to become incontinent will have a better perspective of a true diapered life.

i am incontinent from an accident almost 16 years ago. i am in diapers 24/7 and from my experience being dependant on them more or less is not a fun thing to live with . it has its good things but for the most part its not something any one would like to have to deal with . even if they wear for fun now and love it,,,, all i say is honestly try living a full week in them 24/7 and then tell me its a fun thing to do i say NOT !

but i would say that wearing and using for fun is very theraputic and yes fun but the big difference is with the folks that wear for fun is that they can take them off and live a life with out them as well . i am doomed to a life of rashes ,leaks , rude comments from people that dont understand and what ever else. its a hard thing to deal with but life goes on thats just my thoughts on the matter

You hit it right on the mark..I notice i have to change my style in clothes..I would love to wear the trendy thing but i find my self wearing long shirts and lose pants to cover it up..and always wondering what people are thinking..

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I would definately prefer to have the choice, and I dont mind being incontinent!

When I hear other incontinent people it always sounds like they have it worse than me, and I've come to the conclusion that its because Im unpopular. I dont have many friends who could find out and I dont wear trendy clothes anyway so its less of the burden for me. Though the operative word in that was less, because it is still a burden. I guess Im just getting too comfortable with it these days. :blush:

Before I start getting sympathy (which it sounds like Im fishing for!), fortunately I can apply diapers to most of the stuff I do and all the clothes I wear and I've managed to hide it from most of my friends. In a way Im sota lucky :)

But my point is, if you wanna be incontinent first think of all the friends you have, the clothes you wear and the stuff you do and then decided if you could apply diapers to all of them. Because even if you would only have trouble with one, that still one thing lost to you.

• Like 1
Guest diamondback688

i didnt really have to change my style of clothing but i did have to change the size...i had to go up a size in the waist so there wasnt a bulge from my diaper...i was also able to apply diapers into almost everything that i do...

I would not want to be permanently incontinent, although I am curious as to what it would be like, and if I could for a day or two with no harmful side effects I would try it.

BTW I wouldn't have to change my clothes, because I wear diapers all the time anyway.

• 4 months later...

I would not want to be incontinent, at the age I am now it probably won't be too long anyway. Now I just let it flow when I am diapered, in fact I'm doing it right now.

I am trying out a CVS one tape(on each side) diaper, there refastenable, a little on the thin side, but I think a stuffer on the next, will be better.

To those who aren't it might look like fun to have a reason to wear but trust me it's not. Sometime it can be a literal pain in the but. It's not fun to have to carry diapers and changing material with you or to find a place where you can change. So if you wear for fun enjoy, but better than having too wear.

• 2 months later...

I’m incontinent, and things were a lot easier before I became incontinent. I’m lucky because I get some warning and can frequently make it to the restroom in time, but I still have to wear thick cloth diapers and plastic pants 24/7/365 (allergic to disposables). I miss the days when I could wear boxers or sexy briefs. On the positive side, I’ve come to think that my diapers and plastic panties are sexy. On the down side, almost no women think so!

Trust me it is so much better to wear for fun..I don't like being incont.Because i find it hard when i want to be with friends who are not ab/dl and them know i'm wearing.I don't like the feeling sorry for me bet or the looks at school..But i do have some cool incont. friends that i try to help. I'm going to try to get surgery to fix it in the fall..Can't wait to wear underwear and not soak them..Unless i want too.. :thumbsup:

Did you have the surgery? what caused your problem so that surgery could fix it? what kind of test did they do to determine it could be fixed with surgery?

I am a diabetic and have been diagnosed with OAB / urge incontinence. I have been wearing diapers for quite a few years but did not get diagnosed until 2005. I tried Detrol and other drugs for it and even a patch but I found I was still buying diapers and trying to find some way to help myself. So I gave up on the different drugs for it and just decided to use a diaper now that I know what my problem is.

I know what you mean, I have worn diapers my entire life and one of the things I dislike most is people being sympathetic or saying how awful it must be to have to wear diapers. I am sure the majority of people mean no harm in fact they may even think their sympathy helps. I would prefer that people would just ask intelligent questions.

I hope your surgery works out for you better than mine did. About a year and a half ago the doctor decided to give one more try with an interstim pace maker device. This is a very involved surgery that implants a urological pace maker in your body. It did not improve my wetting, I guess my urological ststem has a mind of it's own. It is a good thing that I now like wearing my diapers. Liking my diapers is the single best thing helping my attitude about my situation.

• 5 years later...

I have very minor incontinence, just enough so that wearing diapers 24/7 is a good decision for me. If left with a permanent choice of only one or the other, having control is better than having none B) If it were something that could be switched on and off at will, incontinence could be fun :wub: but having to change when you don't want to is a real pain in the butt sometimes :(

Bettypooh

• 2 years later...

I am incontinent and to be honest it doesn't bother me. I have got used to wearing nappies or pads and have become somewhat DL as a way of coping. Given the choice do you know I think I would actually prefer to stay incontinent.