LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontinence

babybub

Who would like to be incontinence  

191 members have voted

1. 1. If you had a choice would you like to become Who would like to be incontinence

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

• 4 weeks later...

That has got to be the second longest sentence I've ever seen. Not to offend too much, but you lost me three or four lines in.

May I suggest you use sentences AND paragraphs to break up what you're saying. Others will be more likely to get through it all this way.

I really enjoy wearing and wetting diapers, and even occasionally waking up while wetting or having just wet, but I'm too much of a control freak and too traumatized by having been a very late bedwetter to want to go back to helplessly wetting in my sleep. Urinary incontinence may come soon enough as I get older, so I'll just wait for that to happen. I hope I'll be able to enjoy it when it does.

i have thought of this conundrum over many days/weeks, and have concluded that... NO! i don't want to be incontinent. i'm sure it's been said before, but i want to wear because i WANT to, not because i HAVE to. as for sympathy, i dont think i would get much. my friends, more than likely, wouldn't really give a damn or possibly get a bit jealous of me not having to get up and go to the bathroom every 20-30 minutes when we drink the night away lol. my girlfriend would be very supportive of me in that situation, and unfortunately my immediate family, siblings especially, probably would not give much at all. BUT!!! i do not know, and honestly, i dont really want to know.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 10 months later...