LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ak'S And Dl'S?

lovelylittle

so, does anyone else out there identify as an AK and a DL? i thought for a while that i was just a DL with a few AB tendencies, but reading around and growing into my ABDL self, it seems that i might be more of a LG who just likes diapers. or, in my fantasy world, a LG who wears diapers at night. if that makes any sense. anyway, i'm just curious, it seems like there's a divide between the diaper-wearers and the AK's. i like my diapers, and my sippy cup, and stuffed animals, and my binky sometimes... but i want to talk like a big girl and i don't want to be babied and held and fed and changed and stuff. just want to know if i'm weird or if there are other people for whom the AB/DL/AK lines are quite blurry :)

I would really like to be led around by the hand, dressed in a onesie, changed, diapered and babysat, but baby food is completely off limits. I cannot handle bland adult foods, so how can I tolerate something that has been cooked, pureed, and served cold? I know that I am defiitely a diaper lover. I enjoy sleeping in my crib (airmattress and shower curtain) and having a wakeup baba on the side of my bed in an ice chest. It is a sports bottle flled with strong tea. I feel really happy when I am wearing my giant contraptions!

Would my absolute refusal to think about sampling baby food and formula make me more of an adult little boy, or am I an adult baby? I share your confusion, Lovelylittle.

would say i was Ak

prefer toys to diapers most likey to wet pants during the day and have to have diapers at night as i still go potty in my night pants.

like to play with my toys cars and bike

like finguer food over real food

Guest tangopony

Seems as though you and I are about on the same level.

I like my paci a lot and my plushies are some of my best friends, and I like diapers sometimes too...but I like being able to talk like a big girl and doing things on my own sometimes. Also, while I am starting to explore the idea of being a DL, it seems as though it's the slightly naughty idea of using diapers even though I can technically use the potty that gets me so hooked. I'm not particularly attached to drinking out of bottles and baby food squicks me out, but sippy cups and simple finger food? Awwww yeah. So I supposed that'd classify me as a young AK.

Oh, also, big girls like us can dress themselves. If Daddy tried to dress me...oh gosh. I can't even imagine the chaos. XD

I'm there with you -- I can use the potty, and sometimes I do, but other times I forget (or just don't want to stop what I'm doing), and "have" to wear a pull-up or sometimes a diaper. I'm young enough that I don't get in too much trouble if I have an accident; only if I lie about needing the potty or say I'm dry when I'm not and then leak 'cause I didn't get a fresh pull-up when I should have. I like the kind of sports bottle with a straw or a top that won't spill and you kind of have to suck on -- it's kind of like a sippy cup that holds more. I like wearing overalls or short-alls -- think of the kid who's having a potty emergency in Kindergarten Cop, only without Arnie to undo her straps...

Bigger kids get better toys!

Yup! I'm an AK and a D/L as well. It's kind of confuzzling I guess. I love my diapers :wub: and I also wear training pants and pull ups (if I have to :P ) and I also wear at night, which i like a lot :D though I still dont know why :screwy:

I've been this way since I was a chronological kid...but still like my toys, I build models as one of my many hobbies, like to ride my mountain bike, drive my 'bigger toys" and basically be naughty and go potty (and sometimes more) in my pants :P

Always been interested in diapers and wanted them...now I do and I have no interest in giving them up. yeah, yeah, yeah...I have to wear my 'big boy pants' too, but thats for work :P I have been wearing everything else a L*O*T lately, and enjoying it.

So, yeah, I'm a 'bigger kid' bottles and pacies and all the other AB stuff is of no interest....though I do have a sleeper :blush: and I want some 'bigger kid' 2 piece jammies with the cuffs on the ankles and wrists...neeto stuff and I have some kewl kid type sheets etc. Finger foods are great, I like cheeseburgers and pizza and all the other finger type foods :D though eating at a fancy place with a knife and fork is nice now and then too.

Yes being a 'grown up" has it's perks I guess, I generally don't do 'baby talk' though I miss pronounce (or write) a word, but thats more in fun than anything else.

So us 'big kids' gots ta stick together ;) there aren't to many of us it seems :whistling:

• Like 2

Definitely a diaper-wearing AK here! I love my stuffed animals and my footed jammies and watching cartoons, but I'm too big for bottles or baby-food or binkies or any other baby stuff. And besides, babies can't play video games! I just have a few too many accidents so I get put back in diapers, but it's okay cuz it's not to embarrass me or shame me, but just to keep my clothes and the furniture clean and dry until I finally get it. Shhhh! Don't tell anybody, but I don't wanna! I love my diapers!

--Floaty

• Like 2

Judging by what everyone else is saying id probably consider myself an AK. I love being dressed in a onesie, changed, forced to wear a diaper when I have to many accidents, my pacifier or a nice breast to suckle on, my quilt/blankie, being led around and held by the hand. I like to be able to talk and still do big boy stuff like use the potty for number 2, pick my own food, and occassionally stay up late.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm mostly a kid too, I tend to feel 8-12 years old, although I do regress further sometimes. I am resigned to having to wear diapers since pull ups leak, and I am grudgingly accepting I am going to have to change myself too. Sure I don't need a sippy cup, but I do use a sports bottle and I won't fuss too much if an adult ties on a pocket bib if I am wearing nice clothes (as long as my friends arn't around) Other than that I want to play video games, ride bikes, and do the same thing other kids my age do, except I wear diapers too. I have some cool kid PJ's with cuffs and I like to wear graphic t's. I personally couldn't imagine being a 'baby' but that's okay it's different strokes.... and I think the babies outnumber us anyways :) Still wer're all ageplayers so it's all good.

Even before I became a DL I tended towards some childish things. I love cute childish shirts, and I can't live without my stuffed penguin. I like to act bratty too! I don't like the AB stuff, and like a lot of people on this thread I consider myself a LG with a fondness for diapers.

I'm both. Wearing and using diapers requires time and cleanup. If I have time, I'll put on a diaper and plastic pants and a cute toddler girl outfit and have some fun while I'm working around the house. But if I don't want to take time to clean up--especially when I get engrossed in time-consuming sewing projects--then I'm simply a toddler who makes it a point to stop and use the potty. It's much quicker than having to take time to take off a wet diaper, clean up, then wash and dry the diaper and plastic pants. Disposables aren't my thing. (Too many people around to get rid of them, and I grew up with cloth diapers so I prefer them).

Some of the outfits I design have diaper covers that can also be worn over panties. I make them with a little extra room just in case I'm in a diaper mood.

• 2 weeks later...

i am a/k well 4 really so i like being independent and grown up but still need daddy at the end of the day to bath me and put me to bed, and i still do like baby things ssuch as sippy cups and dummies to comfort me. I've always been a daddys girl too, i just wanna be taken in hand and looked after

• Like 1

I feel about the same way. When I think about my age play age I would say I vary between 2 and 8. I started out as a total DL but began to enjoy more and more of the AB side as time went on. I really dont enjoy any of the "baby" side of things like being fed and so forth though. I think for that reason I would identify more as an adult toddler more than anything. It wasnt until very recently I heard of AKs and it makes me wonder why DDs doesnt have an AK or adult toddler choice for your profile. Regardless of the age I choose to play as diapers are an important part :)

AK's were part of the "infantilist" group. All were colloquially called "AB" during the DPF heyday and the group was sub-divided into infant (0-2) toddler (2-3), there was a bit of wobble here Pre-schooler (4-6) Grade-schooler (7-10) Middle-Schoo/Junior High (11-14) sometimes High school was included. Most of the Grade, Middle and High Schoolers were boys

The first group that I could say were specificaly AK were the GirlTalk To Girls and they compartmentalized their daiper selves under separate personalities with a separate BBS. I really did not fit in since I was a 4-1/2 - 5-1/4 year old girl still in diapers and rubber panties, which was not uncommon when I was little and really could not compartmentalize; it is part of who I am. The other BBS was a pure AB one that did not fit me in any way at all except that it included diapers, and allowed explicit boys, around which I was not going to discuss my intimate apparel. Most of the LG's tended to be about 6-8 with a few 10 and even 15 year olds. I was the youngest. I found this compartmentalization to be a bit artificial since, in my life, little girls in the preschool/grade school age classes grouped together and such groups usually included one or two in diapers. The 4 year old girls were usually someone's "baby sister" after whom she was charged with looking: Some were full wetters, some were slightly accident prone and somewere kept in them if they were going to be out for long periods of tine "just in case". My real age is such that I have a certain problem that minics many a nursery school/kindergartener and planned to use a bit of protection at LG Camp; a light disposable (yeech!), rubber panties and a somewhat sheer ruffled panty that would let the color of my rubber panties show over that in case we were away from a toilet for a long time and I either got the dribbles or just could not hold it without severe discomfort. but then the whole group just fell apart in 2009 as I was making final arrangements and all communication broke down. If anyone here remembers KNUFFLES: The Magazine theh they saw quite a bit of my work. That was pure AKLG

• 7 months later...

I'm a 6-12 years old adult child, who has been full time (even when I work) since sometime in 2007 or early 2008. I don't really keep track of time too closely, maybe partially because I never feel like I age ever.

I have a mommy who I am engaged to, although she is more of an adult teenager herself, so we joke that she is my inexperienced, single mommy lol! Other than a handful of times, like when I have been utterly exausted on a vacation, like before bed, my mommy does not change my diapers, but she is very accepting of them.

I am like a responsible child, so not only do I get along with kids well, but I will actually make sure most of the time we are not getting in any real trouble lol. I consider people who are aged 6 to about 14 to be my peer group and I am lucky to have found a few parents who understand that rather than a threat to their child, I am more like a free babysitter and guard dog. Oddly I have found kids more accepting of me than adults, but I also don't exactly hide who I am, so it can take a few visits with an adult for them to be at total ease with me. My friends in RL range from 7 to in their late 50s, but you have to be an exceptional adult to be my friend.

I am extreemly limitedly sexually active, preferring to be held in bed really. I was sexually abused as a child, and so given that, my extreemly low sex drive and almost perma-innocent mind trying to find someone who is close to my age (within a decade either way) who is a psycho-sexual equal is often more of a challenge then I care to bother with. And I am perfectly happy pleasuring myself too...not really needing anyone else in bed, but I mean it can be nice to be with someone else too.

On extreemly rare days I might regress a bit, like when I am psycho stressed out and be more like a preschooler clinging to her mommy, but I am never anything I would call a baby.

I don't consider myself to be a diaper lover because I need them in the daytime, need! I also do not have any kind of a diaper fetish, which it is my understanding that a diaper lover has some kind of fetish attached to the diaper wearing/using. But I could be wrong and I am new here so throw styrofoam rocks if I got that wrong.

• 4 weeks later...

I am an adult kid who drinks from a regular cup, sports bottle, or sometimes a sippy cup. I enjoy biking, swimming, and just being outdoors. I enjoy wearing kid clothing and underoos. I do wear diapers at night and once in a rae while during the day, I'm and adult kid and a part time diaper lover. No bibs, bottles, or onesies for this boy.

• 9 months later...

Same here @lovelylittle. I would say that I am an AK/DL. I would say that I am a little boy who likes diapers. I am fairly new here and this is the first time I have explored this side of myself without feeling hatred.

My fiancée Lilly is quite possibly both an AB and an LG..... But I think she has two different personas actually.... One is an infant/toddler one is a toddler/preschooler...... From what I can tell he preschool persona is aggressive and a troublemaker and naughty or maybe I should say rambunctious......? Her infant persona is more like a typical infant carefree happy always wanting to play. While her preschool age persona is all of what I've mentioned she's also still a child she just likes to push boundaries..... :)

Then again she and I are also still trying to figure everything out. So it may turn out to be wrong.....? I may have comepletely been off the mark! :)

• 8 months later...

I'm not that hot on anything other than just being yourself because the attempt to define tightly usually results in a 'but' for a sizable number of folk if they're expect to pin a label on to themselves.

Personally I don't hold with the view that because you wear diapers means you cannot be AK simple because the AK is the headspace you're in and to me your diaper is your underwear whither it be panties (Brit EN - knickers) or diapers and even if you wear the former, for all any of us might know, you might have an incontinence pad in plus I knew kids who wore diapers at 15 and they were still kids!