LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Polyurethene Plastic Pants

I have a question today. I am looking at buying a couple of pair of polyurethane pants from Fetware and would like to know from the people what their experience has been with them. Which do you like best the non-wicking (covered elastics) or plain sewn on elastic? I also like the look of their tinted pants in pink and blue. Looking at an early christmas present to myself this year.

Thanks for your help, DLMOO

I have there regular clear poly pants and really like them. They are kinda noisy but that's half the fun. As for the elastics, I wont go without the covered elastics anymore. Makes them more comfortable and easier to clean up.

I have a question today. I am looking at buying a couple of pair of polyurethane pants from Fetware and would like to know from the people what their experience has been with them. Which do you like best the non-wicking (covered elastics) or plain sewn on elastic? I also like the look of their tinted pants in pink and blue. Looking at an early christmas present to myself this year.

Thanks for your help, DLMOO

I have nothing but good things to say about Fetware. They will go out of their way to get the product you need. Just make sure you get the sizing right. Undergarments are never returnable.

The poly pants feel somewhat like rubber. They are clear and last a long time.

With a good pair of PVC, the material lasts longer than the elastics. I have Comco's that are 10 years old . The elastics are gone but the material is still in very good condition

Besides, I know polyurethane as a floor and furniture finish so I do not trust it for intimate wear

Also try Baby Pants Gerber Whites. They're made of Peva. I recieved mine about 3 weeks ago. So far they are great. Very thin but strong. Made almost like the Gerber baby pants made today except the elastics are a little bigger, but not covered. However the Peva seems to cling to your skin so to speak forming a very good seal. Had pooling in the pants and the elastics never became wet. BEWARE: very noisy, and sizing runs small. I normally wear a small or medium however the mediums fit snugly. I ordered the large and they fit fine. At $9.99 a pair it's a good deal. If you order 6 or more pair you get a 15% discount. Highly recomended.

Yes, Fetware is a reliable and quick shipping company. One thing I found about ordering their "high back" polyurethene pants is that the high backs run about one size larger than than their "full cut". So order accordingly. Having said that their pants are amount the toughest and don't seem to wear out or tear. I have several pair that are going on 3 or more years old and are in just as good of condition as when I first bought them. Yes they cost a little more, and aren't as quiet (they rustle or make somewhat of a swishing sound when walking but a onsie or similar over them and a pair of jeans on top of that make them pretty quiet. - unless you just want the noise. Also, you can get them tinted in yellow, blue or pink as well as clear. It would be great if they came in milky white but I have not seen these anywhere. I guess you'll have to go to PEVA for those however, from what I am reading they are noisy!

PeeDeePants

• 1 month later...

I just got a pair of the polyuruthane pants-Fetware calls them UltraFlex-- and also a pair of regular cloud vinyl ppants both with wrapped elastics. I like them both but note that the Fetware Ultraflex with wrapped elastics say that one ought to get size small for a 35-36 waist. Get the mediums not small! And they are noisy which may be why I am using the vinyl ones more often than the UltraFlex pants. And as someone mentioned, the elastics wear out before the material!! I have some five year old ones. Have fun! Variety is fun too!

• 5 months later...

I bought one from adultclothdiaper to test it out. the PUL (poly-urethane laminate) non-wicking design is great. I prefer my pants to be a bit snug but the elastic doesn't cut or imprint into my skin either. I ordered two more, this time in their navy blue color.

I make my own and have no problems using them. There is a special plastic elastic that can be used in the waistband and leg openings, but I've only used regular elastic so far. I use polyurethane laminate (PUL) fabric that I order online and have a custom-fit pattern to trace. PUL fabric is also relatively easy to sew--slow and gentle is the key because some people claim that it doesn't like to feed through the sewing machine too well. No problems here, though.