LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If Their Was A Cure, Would You Take It?

304 members have voted

1. 1. IF their was cure for being AB/DL?

• Yes
    • No
    • Depends on the Cure.

Ok I always wonder this, if someone told you their was either a cure or alternative to being a DL/AB, would you take it? I think personaly I would as I wouln't have to worry about anyone excepting it and I wouldn't think it would complicate anything (sex life, relationships, dealing with life in general) and wouln't have to worry about keeping anyone from finding out and not mentioning goin from website for these things are expensive. Please forgive me if I sound like a toad, but I really wonder if anyone just considers liking diapers a problem or just a part of life (or something along that lines)

Well to insinuate that there is a cure for AB/DL is also insinuating that AB/DL is some kind of virus or disease. Which in my opinion is just stupid thinking.

First of all, AB/DL isn't something to be feared, its just a kink like being into bondage, S&M or any other fetish. To say any different is just deriving it off your own values and morals, basically speaking up for it. Now of course we're a bit different as far as kinks go, we have a unnatural need to justify it to others, to bring people in on our establishment so that we can enjoy it more. Unlike being tied up or spanked, diapers are most enjoyed at moments in time that do not involve sexual intercourse or alone time.

Second of all, theres no need to cure anything, go by the old saying:

If it aint broke, don't fix it.

We're not broken, we're just people.

• Like 3

I am not an AB or Dl

i am a AD aduilt in diapers

i which there was a cure the would allow me to be like all others and have a choice of wetting my pants, as it is i have no feeling of need it always feels full

I am a DL and i dont think i would like a cure for it.

mainly as it is part of what makes me who i am, as ive

always been a DL (well since 7 or so).

although ive only been able to wear for the last 4yrs or so i can

remember trying to make my own nappies from towls and stuff.

so the answer has to be a no for me.

Absolutely not, I mean hell no!! Why would you want to change something that you love so much! At least not me! I wouldnt change for anything. Ive just now started to feel normal since I joined this site. And now I feel like I have much more to look forward to. Everthing seems better, like brighter now!

No, I want my DL life and I need my DL life. It's a part of me that makes me, who I am, I'm sure of it. I can't explain or justify it, but I've never felt better since joining this site. For the first time in my life I've been freed of my shame and guilt. I am just one of many now that shares this lifestyle, and for those who don't, they don't know what they're missing.

• 3 weeks later...

I used to think I'd like a "cure", but then I realized it's not a problem. It's not me that has a problem, it's the people who made me feel guilty, and don't accept me that have a problem. Just like all the other things that make people"abnormal".

I believe my love of diapers has taught me a lot, and has actually helped shape the person I am. It taught me not to juge people for things that really don't matter (I only judge people based on the harm they cause), and by nature, it's made me a gentle person. Hell, I'm sure it'll come in handy when I have kids. When he/she's crying and nobody seems to know why, I might be able to figure it out.

I know it has taught me that when I have more kids, I really shouldn't do the stupid crap most people do, like taking binkies and stuffed animals away. That's just plain cruel!

Think about when it comes to potty training. We know exactly why a kid might not want to wear "big boy/girl" pants, they suck and toilets are terribly inconvenient. (I plan on having my kids potty train, and if they still want thier diapers, they can have them if they learn to change their own)

So no, I don't want a "cure" cause I ain't got a damn disease!

Personally, I look forward to fighting with my kid's teachers over the use of a pacifier!

Considering I could still be the person I am now but not be into diapers anymore, I would take it. I dont like having to hide it, wanting to wear but being to embarrassed of people finding out. Its just inconvenient, I just want to have normal sex and hang out at the beach like most people. I dont want to want to wear diapers to feel on an even keel, but thats just me.

Collin

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Like most of the posts that have come before this one, I too see no need to seek out a "cure" for this love of mine which has given me such unparalled pleasure through the years.

Of note: I do not wear diapers on a long term basis; diapers are simply a small part of the role-playing performed between my mommy and myself...they are an article of clothing to be unpinned and removed from me during my moments of pleasure with my mommy. As such, I'm not a traditional diaper-wearing AB; I'm just someone who wears them very briefly as a means to an end, which is that special moment of heart-racing joy my mommy and I share when she changes my diaper like the little baby boy I yearn to be.

I will never voluntarily give up this pleasure of mine.

If it aint broke, don't fix it.

We're not broken, we're just people.

Or in case of those close-minded, stuffy psychologists and psychiatrists, don't demonize us as mentally ill! :angry: Reminds of me of a psychology instructor who taught a intro course I enrolled in. One day, he was describing sexual paraphilia. According to him, people with quote "unusual attractions to objects or activities" were considered mentally disordered since they don't fit the norms (e.i. infrequent amoungst the human population and goes against what the culture finds acceptable), and interferes with human relationships. He even lumped the examples of sado-masochists, shoe fetishists, and cross dressers with pedophiles! :badmood: Inspite of my blood boiling, I calmly tried to point out other variations of being involved in a fetish, such as being completely satisfied with the fetish and not needed a partner, between consenting adults, and if a "vanilla" couple wanted to add a little spice in their sex lives. But he cuts me off, and stresses the point about it getting in the way of "normal" human interactions! :glare:

I view fetishism as simply the strong attraction to a particular object, body part, or activity; not needing a prerequisite of being mentally ill, traumatized, or even sexually aroused. The "spice rack" is the model I use to focus on human (and in some cases, animal) sexuality. Everyone has their favorite spices, herbs, and extracts. The imagination is the limit as to how many "flavorings" can be combined. True, there are those that are either too strong for our tastes (e.g. curry powder for some people), can cause complications in excess (too much salt causing hypertension), and in a few cases, dangerous (high doses of nutmeg being toxic).

most shirnks will think we're odd and should cured.

i have no use for them since they like to just pill pop ya and Im not taking no pills.

in middle school i got tested since i always moody, placed me on pills and during the testing they called me a nut job cause i would make comments aloud or what he said talking to aobject that doesnt exist. i bet he does it at times and so does anyone else, i just like to voice verify my thought.

anyway the pills dont work, you get off the scheldule and your mind just melts and you do crap you wouldnt do, didnt take a pill one day, some person said the wrong thing to me and i went off on them, something I NEVER so even if im in the right to do it. today i dont take their mind pills and im as happy as I'll ever be :)

its all about control, it can live a "normal" life with people and still do this then your fine but if its something you do 24/7 and its controller you, then yea its an issue.

Well, I chose 'Depends are the cure.' Oh wait.....that was 'Depends ON the cure.' Aw man... :P

I think that there comes a time in a AB/DL's life where he/she either comes to terms with who they are or he/she decides to change some portion of their life to correct or improve their situation. If there was a cure twenty years ago, you can bet damn well that I would have jumped all over it. However, as I enter middle age, I find that I am a lot more comfortable with who I am and what I have become. I am sure we would all like to forget those terribly anxious feelings we all had when purchasing our first bag of diapers. I always used to think that the clerk would automatically know that I was using them and laugh and snicker at me behind my back. Of course it would then get around town and everyone would know that I wore diapers. That was then. I am, by far, more comfortable with diapers today.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a DL and i dont think i would like a cure for it.

mainly as it is part of what makes me who i am, as ive

always been a DL (well since 7 or so).

although ive only been able to wear for the last 4yrs or so i can

remember trying to make my own nappies from towls and stuff.

so the answer has to be a no for me.

Well put! I agree, I used to do the exact same thing...I remember the towels, how about Maxi-Pads? I used to line my undies with them to simulate the feel of diapers! ha! LOL

If I were here because I was totally incontinent I would want a cure. I visited people in nursing homes who were incontinent not by choice and it is very difficult.

Since my wearing and using diapers is a choice and I can control my dribbling in them and my periods of coming here and being an AB are brief and I get other things done, I am ambivalent to a cure. It would be better to be totally without anything one needs to hide from others.

I'd much rather run a poll on if there was a cure for "normal" people who look down thier noses at everyone else.

My vote is YES for that-if they ever come up with it.

:Crylol: Count my vote in for YES as well.

Your idea for curing the mundane masses almost reminds of a website called The Institute for the Study of the Neurologically Typical: http://isnt.autistics.org/ . It's a parody of the propaganda sites that negatively portray austistic people.

Indeed, the epidemic of normality is quite alarming! :o

Well, I chose 'Depends are the cure.' Oh wait.....that was 'Depends ON the cure.' Aw man... :P

I think that there comes a time in a AB/DL's life where he/she either comes to terms with who they are or he/she decides to change some portion of their life to correct or improve their situation. If there was a cure twenty years ago, you can bet damn well that I would have jumped all over it. However, as I enter middle age, I find that I am a lot more comfortable with who I am and what I have become.

Well said, drynot. Like a tree, we grow and mature and our AB/DL lifestyle roots itself deeper inside us. You can cut the tree down, but the roots are so imbedded it's impossible or impractical to remove them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ok I always wonder this, if someone told you their was either a cure or alternative to being a DL/AB, would you take it? I think personaly I would as I wouln't have to worry about anyone excepting it and I wouldn't think it would complicate anything (sex life, relationships, dealing with life in general) and wouln't have to worry about keeping anyone from finding out and not mentioning goin from website for these things are expensive. Please forgive me if I sound like a toad, but I really wonder if anyone just considers liking diapers a problem or just a part of life (or something along that lines)

I saw this post about a week ago and it just dawned on me, how can there be a cure? this is not a disease.

HI CB

To some it may be classed as that but if you enjoy something you are hardly likely to give it up are you??

It isn't a disease as you qite rightly say it is a lifestyle to some and a fetish to others depending if you are AB or DL.

If it doesn't harm anyone and you are consenting to whatever is being donw and over the legal age limity then why stop.

I certainly wouldnt give up my ab side for anything - I tried twice before and I just felt empty I will never do it again. It is a part of who I am and I am quite happy to be that person :)

:thumbsup:

I wouldn't give up my AB side either. It is a part of me that is very important and has been with me for as long as I can remember. Without it, I don't think I would even be the same person. Being an AB has taught me a lot of things, including acceptance of other people's differences. It also helps me to KEEP things in perspective and as long as I'm an AB I don't believe I can ever forget about accepting other peoples differences when they aren't harming anyone. Besides, an evening in diapers with my pacifier does wonder to relieve my stress and works way better than anything else I've ever tried.

Before I would consider abandoning my sometimes diapered self, you'd first have to find world peace. Since part of my AB side is to escape the curse of mankind (endless political posing; hatred, genocide; poverty, misery). Let me know if you have a solution other than religion. Meanwhile, I'll just keep on regressing periodically. Then its back to NPR for updates on human misery.

Guest tabooyou

I can understand your feelings when asking this question.

I am not trying to insinuate any connections, although I love when the two natural, inborn desires come together. I have had many Gay friends over the years, and have had to turn Lesbians down when they approach me. I have held a lot of Gay mens' hands as they cried like babies about another guy who hurt them. I believe, in all honesty, that people walk on this Earth to completely balance out each other in varying degrees of opposites.

The fact that I FANTASIZE about man changing me (and it NEVER involves defecation, bottles, pacifiers - and rarely involves punishment - NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE) does not nullify the fact that I want to be French-kissed hard, to give hand jobs, to be also treated with great tenderness, to be massaged. It does mean that during intercourse, he takes over with me beneath him.

Not being into other forms of D/s, I'm glad this one exists. I used to think I was alone (And being a VOYEUR and FANTASIZER ONLY, I'm still quite few and far in between).

After all these years, I ain't gonna' deny it. There are people out there who get off on the thrill of KILLING another human being, sexually assaulting women and children, and making life hard for those who have to struggle.

We are cherubs, cupids, Mommies and Daddies. We bring each other love and affection (ideally).

Stand by your need/fetish. More and more of us do all the time.

*EDITED - due to major realizations*

• 6 years later...