LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tena Brand

Hi was just wondering who here wears tena slip maxi,super,plus

I wear tena slip maxi and they are fantastic they can holds of pee great for night times and day times two

look forward to reading you measgers

nappyman

Yep you can put me down for wearing "Tena Slip Maxi" as I think they are great, have not had very many leaks from them at all and can on somedays go all day wthout having to change if away from home, superb product as far as I am concerned! :thumbsup:

The only down side is that on few occassions they have leaked it has been at night when I have been laying on my side I guess, but I suppose any Nappy would leak given that set of circumstances. :badmood:

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :fish_h4h:

I have worn tena maxi super plus slips for years and they are great. This week though I got a my usual supply only to note that they have been changed slighly with a new insert called 'FeelDry'. They also have a new purple dotted pattern on the front. They certainly seem even better.

Topsy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone

I have started my quest again to try and go 24/7 ( Day 6 So far)

Have been using Tender-Care for the last 3 years and switched to Tena since

Monday 26th Feb.

Now since I have warn tena, I have much more confidence when out in public.

Knowing I have the extra protection and be discreet at the same time.

Now I work at “C u r r y s” and I really don’t think I will get away with wearing to work as co-workers would easily find out etc.

Have been on Holiday since 19th Feb to 6th March (so this will mean I will only be able to wear when not at work etc. unless I am able to find a job where I can wear and be very discreet.

Tena Slip Super seems to be really good – snug fit etc and holds well.

Just wish I could take the plunge and go too work as well in them

• 3 weeks later...

I know that all the major Nappy/Diaper producers want to make their products more cheaply and better for the user, however on receiving my last delivery of "Tena slips" I was horrified to see that the latest batch have a "Stay dry lining" OMG :badmood:

I suspect very many others as well as myself like to feel wet, as well as it being a good indication of when it is time to change your Nappy :thumbsup:

What are all of your opinions on this matter ? :blush:

What are all of your opinions on this matter ? :blush:

Does it really make any noticeable difference?

To be honest, I found that such things are mainly gimmicks designed to sell the product to the powers that be at bulk purchasers (nursing homes, NHS and the likes). Several diapers I've used have had an allegedly "stay-dry" liner but I never noticed anything different in practice...

I'm not sure if it actually works, but I'm personally kinda glad if it does. That way it's better off for people who really need them. Not to mention, I'm a little biased in that I don't like the feeling of a wet diaper as much as I like the whole little headspace that goes along with wetting a diaper.

Be happy you've got good tenas at any rate!

Well I have today received a delivery of "Tena Slip's" from my supplier and on opening them up found to my horror that they are "New" with a stay dry lining-OMG what about those of us that like to feel wet ? :badmood:

I know that the Nappy producers are always loooking at ways to make the product cheaper and improve them for the customers-but I do not see this as an improvement-how say all of you ?

And will that lining prevent me from feeling when I need to change ? :badmood:

• 2 weeks later...

I like the "cloth like" cover, it reduces noice to virtually nothing. I wish they would make more nappies like that.

As has happened before, I've recently found my preconceived ideas don't necessarily hold. I've not been wearing recently, but with flatmates away for a week, I had to take advantage. I wanted to try the molicares, but in the end they shop didn't have the plus so went to another shop and all they had was tena flex plus, and as by then it was them or nothing I bought them. I didn't think I would like them - cloth-like cover, low capacity. But...

I love them - they are silent, comfortable, and if I wear them backwards, I don't get "front leaks"... and if I double them up they hold a huge amount. I've been using them at night and evenings and the silence and comfort has made me braver than I would be with bulkier nappies. Tonight I went out to the pub and a single one held for 2.5h and 2 pints. I hope nobody noticed that while the rest of the group went to the pub at least once, some twice, I didn't once. Just said goodbye to friends, walked home and changed the (admittedly saturated) nappy for a dry one ready for bed. Comfy!

Scary how good they are, and scary how quickly I re-adapt to wearing them.

Tad.

Just brought some Tena Maxi from John Bell & Croyden (London) - first time I've had Tena for a while now, but in the UK the Maxi is still plastic covered, and very crinkly, and have a wide pink strip down the middle of em.

I find these smaller then some other brands medium, but the filling when wet is MUCH more comfortable then say, kendall Super plus.

Needless to say you all know they absorb very well and bulk up nicely too, my only downside to them (and i'm sat in a very heavy wet one right now) if that when wet they smell oddly - which I'm guessing is down to the different core in them.

Great diaper though, and only £13.99 for 21! :)

DP

I found some Tena Slip Max for just under $2.00 per diaper would you spend that much for a diaper to be sent to the US?

Is somebody importing them and selling on? That would be cool because you people on the western side of the Big Pond are missing out on a seriously good diaper.

Or are they being sold from Europe with individual shipping to customers in the USA? Because that would probably be very expensive to ship...

• 2 weeks later...

I have recently taken delivery of a new batch of Tena Slips only to find that they have a "new improved dry feeling" :badmood::badmood:

I dont know about the rest of you, but I like to know when I am wet as well as feeling wet as this used to be a part of being a DL! :groupwave:

How say you ???

I have recently taken delivery of a new batch of Tena Slips only to find that they have a "new improved dry feeling" :badmood::badmood:

I dont know about the rest of you, but I like to know when I am wet as well as feeling wet as this used to be a part of being a DL! :groupwave:

How say you ???

Knowing that it keeps my skin just a little bit more protected from the wetness is only positive for me.

For all my time as nappy user I have not ben able to feel the wetness from them, but I feel pretty certain that I would not be too fond of that sort of feeling. I can only guess that it must feel a bit like sitting in wet underwear and I do not understand how that could be pleasant.. But I know, and try to understand, that other pee ple think differently ^_^

Thumbs up for Tena doing their best to help pee ple deal with incontinence.

• 2 weeks later...

I brought a bag from John Bell recently (Maxi) - and actually found this dry layer very very comfortable when I'd wet -even when I'd wet several times, the diaper felt so much more comfy to be in then many others. It does swell up really nicely too, and crinkles - I can't see how anyone can complain about this, its perfect!

DP

I have tried tena slip maxis but when they are worn alot, the padding seems to break up and for what they are , are quite expensive. Are there any better equivalents to tena here in the UK. Where can you source other manufacturers adult nappies at the cheapest price.

Lloyds Pharmacy do adult nappies as i saw them in the shop window, are they any good.

I don't know about tena maxis, but I used to use "Tena Discrete Activewear". They used to be okay in terms of absorancy and great in terms of comfort and being discrete. They recently changed names and the product is not as good as it used to be. Less absorbant and less comfortable.

Sorry, but I'm in the States so I can't tell you about better products available "cross the pond".

but good luck and I hope you find a better product.

I don't know about tena maxis, but I used to use "Tena Discrete Activewear". They used to be okay in terms of absorancy and great in terms of comfort and being discrete. They recently changed names and the product is not as good as it used to be. Less absorbant and less comfortable.

That's what I don't get about Tena - they're so utterly different either side of the pond. In Europe, they kick ass (other than the clumping that tiger mentioned) but all I've heard about them in the USA is that they're nowhere near what they used to be. Seems that someone screwed up when they decided they could shave a few cents from the production price. :rolleyes:

FWIW, though, I've tried both and the Secure X-Plus is almost directly comparable to the Euro Tena Maxi (if not slightly better because they don't clump although the wicking is slightly better in the Tenas) if you're looking for something similar...

• 2 weeks later...

Lloyds Pharmacy do adult nappies as i saw them in the shop window, are they any good.

tiger The nappies you saw are most likely Kendall ones (in a plain white bag / blue writing?).

Their super plus is roughly same as a cheap main brand diaper, and lacks leak guards and any elasticated waistband.

Saying that - they absorb ok, and I have doubled them up (cut open the inner one down the middle) to great effect - lasted ages!

Overall, not a shade on the Tenas I'm afriad - but good cheap nappies none the less.

DP

So here I am stuck in back roads traffic after bailing off of the Jersey Turnpike at 8A due to some BS back up at 3 in the afternoon on a Friday. I would have figured leaving the office at 2:30 would have allowed me safe passage home. Wow was I wrong today. So anyway I’m sitting at the red light on RT 535 in Hamilton Township and notice one of those health care stores on the corner. You know the basis walker and canes in the window. As I look closer I see a large offering of Tena products. To peak my interest even further I notice what appear to be plastic pants displayed on same shelves. Sorry to say I only had about ten bucks with me so there was no sense of stopping if I could not buy something. However there is always the next time. The most interesting thing was after checking their website they don’t even mention incontinence products.

Location, RT 535 in Hamilton Township, NJ. http://www.delcrestmedical.net/

Has anyone shopped in this store or close enough to check it out for us?

:angel_not:

Hey Loveable. Have you never seen Tena diapers for sale in a store before? Heck, I can buy Attends and Tena diapers in a few places around here and I live in a pretty small city. Well, small by New Jersey standards.

The most hilarious sighting of Tena I've ever seen was in the Philippines. There was a billboard that said, "Don't let the traffic piss you off" and it was an ad for Tena diapers. I think people are just more open about it over there.

-RMS