LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tena Brand

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm wearing a Tena Slip Active Fit Maxi for the first time, and I think I prefer it to the classic Tena Slip Maxi. They feel similar, both dry and wet. The difference for me is fit: I always had trouble squeezing into the TSM (I loved those diapers btw), but the TSAFM fits me absolutely perfectly. Can't wait to wear more.

• 1 month later...
On 7/23/2006 at 6:54 PM, drynot said:

It looks like that diaper has a real plastic outer cover as opposed to the cloth like cover that is attached to Tena products over here in Canada. I really wish that the diaper companies would quit making those cloth like covered diapers and stick solely to plastic covers

I agree..! as a Canadian over here in Europe...I think Tena REALLY screwed it up when they dropped the plastic backed "slip"...making way for other firms to take up the torch...!

• 10 months later...

Has anyone tried the Tena "Classic" clothbacked diapers, or have any experience with them?  I was recently visiting a relative at a memory care facility that seemed to use them on all their patients.  I'm looking for something to handle medium overnight wetting, and thinking if a private institution uses them, must be performing for them.

• 2 months later...

I've been testing out the Tena Slip Ultima in the past week or so and so far they are probably the best diaper I've tried. In size large they supposedly hold over 4000ml and I've been able to wear for about 6 hours with a catheter stent before changing. They are a comfy fit and I haven't encountered any sort of leaking yet

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 3/21/2006 at 9:23 AM, Diaper K said:

I have tried them as they offer a free sample here in the uk.

They are ok but if you flood it they will leak.

Thankyou so much! I was just coming here now to ask about this brand because after my poor experience with Comfrey last month I was looking for somethihng else. I have a choice of two now it seems and Tena was one of them. But it doesn't seem suitable now, so I'll go back to the diaper I used eight years ago (I think - well, I'm getting it at the same place and it's a store brand, but last time it worked wonderfully. After effectively wasting money last month, I don't want to do the same this month.

• 2 weeks later...

The Tena ultra briefs are one of my go to diaper for daytime use. They are very affordable and absorbent at about $45 for a case of 80 size large on Amazon. The cloth backed outer cover means they make no noise under clothes. They are thin but absorbent, nobody has been able to tell that I'm wearing a diaper when i wear these no matter what clothes I'm wearing over them and there is something freeing about that. I work in a retail environment where i do a lot of walking, just about every plastic backed diaper that I've worn traps in heat and leave me chaffing and rashy by the end of the day but these don't as long as i don't go too long inbetween changes. The tapes easily readjust for a better fit or if i need to take a bathroom break. I'm pretty convinced that these are the best diapers in their price range and I couldn't recommend these higher. A very good diaper for those on a budget.

• 3 weeks later...

Just brought premium fit Tena for men and they hold more than expected for 8 pounds there good. I know there pullups but for quick use there good.a5611cbe20a244798160594dd9b1b34a.jpg

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

One more photo.

Can't upload it it is at the link

https://photos.app.goo.gl/i94kJRXXoDfqYnkC7

Just brought premium fit Tena for men and they hold more than expected for 8 pounds there good. I know there pullups but for quick use there good.a5611cbe20a244798160594dd9b1b34a.jpg

One more photo.

Can't upload it it is at the link

https://photos.app.goo.gl/i94kJRXXoDfqYnkC7

I too use Tena, I find them very comfy and yes they do hold a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been wearing nappies all my life and my go to nappy is tena slip maxi absolutely loved the old style plastic just put it on wake up wet great no hassle no leaks that was until some bright spark at tena thought let's ditch the plastic and go for cloth big mistake in my opinion I hated them the tapes would be tight when I first put the pad on but through movement and peeing in my sleep the pad was loose and leaking I phoned tena I told them my thoughts and I had to leave tena and try something different that was tough until about 3 years ago I read that tena were bringing out tena slip active fit plastic backed I have to try these and was really impressed it was like wearing the old style over again I'm now back to wearing active fit and switch between the maxi and ultima both do a fantastic job of keeping my bed dry. The ultima are a bit more bulky than the maxi which isn't a problem for me. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2019 at 7:47 PM, Fattymatty said:

The Tena ultra briefs are one of my go to diaper for daytime use. They are very affordable and absorbent at about $45 for a case of 80 size large on Amazon. The cloth backed outer cover means they make no noise under clothes. They are thin but absorbent, nobody has been able to tell that I'm wearing a diaper when i wear these no matter what clothes I'm wearing over them and there is something freeing about that. I work in a retail environment where i do a lot of walking, just about every plastic backed diaper that I've worn traps in heat and leave me chaffing and rashy by the end of the day but these don't as long as i don't go too long inbetween changes. The tapes easily readjust for a better fit or if i need to take a bathroom break. I'm pretty convinced that these are the best diapers in their price range and I couldn't recommend these higher. A very good diaper for those on a budget.

Wow that's cheap, $45.00, to import as well?! I pay $13 dollars more for 72 case in uk, feck me we're ripped off.

On 1/5/2020 at 11:46 AM, nappyman said:

I have been wearing nappies all my life and my go to nappy is tena slip maxi absolutely loved the old style plastic just put it on wake up wet great no hassle no leaks that was until some bright spark at tena thought let's ditch the plastic and go for cloth big mistake in my opinion I hated them the tapes would be tight when I first put the pad on but through movement and peeing in my sleep the pad was loose and leaking I phoned tena I told them my thoughts and I had to leave tena and try something different that was tough until about 3 years ago I read that tena were bringing out tena slip active fit plastic backed I have to try these and was really impressed it was like wearing the old style over again I'm now back to wearing active fit and switch between the maxi and ultima both do a fantastic job of keeping my bed dry. The ultima are a bit more bulky than the maxi which isn't a problem for me. 

Yes, this is exactly the dilemma I faced! For a few years I was forced to try brands like abena, better dry, dry life and ID, which was ok for a while but soon started to hate the look, then the feel. Eventually went completely off the Supers. I tried so many brands and money hunting the old maxi's. For a while I didn't think I would ever find my day-day nappy again. Well, that was until Tena active fit were available. Yep, I usually shift between the maxi's & ultima. I got deals recently for a case of two ultima's for 62 quid, so guess i'm gonna be wearing these for a while. 

I often preach about the maxi's on here... Good to meet another fan.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just wanted to add my experience with Tena Slip Supers as found in Australia. They're fairly cheap to buy in a case, so I thought I'd try them out. After a few, this is my experience:

I bought size M, and they are cloth backed with a green pattern. The fit is okay, although there isn't much core in the front.

The pros: relatively inexpensive, comfortable when dry, and tapes hold on well even after adjusting, and they have a second chance tape. 

Unfortunately that's where the pros stop.

The cons: I've had a 100% leak rate around the legs at the seat when sitting. The core also bunches, and there doesn't seem to be any dry-feel layer, so I feel wet when the nappy is only mildly used.

I'd give them a disgraceful 2.5 out of 10, only because of the tapes and some ability to absorb. Regardless, I'll never buy them again. Also, plastic pants are a requirement.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Tena slip active fit maxi pe backed! For cost, fit, comfort, absorbency it’s my go to nappy! Not found anything else (apart from abu) that can last all night! 

72C188FB-A96D-4127-AC46-511648D90E51.jpeg

• Like 2

Tena slip active fit, Ultima diapers are also plastic back and if I am not mistaken, a little more absorbent than Maxi. Excellent diapers that I consider good for discreet day time and absorbent enough for night time wettings. A booster for night time, however, is always good security against a leaky diaper and wet sheets.

• 2 months later...

The current Tena Ultima is pretty good imho. They will take lot and will stay in place good. What is against is they are not sexy, rather stiff and the outside is rough. And they bulge a lot between the legs. And as with most there's the occasional leaking.

• 4 months later...

I too use a mix of the plastic backed Ultima and Maxi depending on how long I’ll be wearing before I can change. They are the insanely comfortable and I’ve yet to have a leak. They hold their shape well especially at work where I have a pretty active job. And for around £14 a pack, you really can’t complain at the price. 

You folks must get way better Tena products than we do over here. I have had zero success with them. The ones we get seem to have been designed with palliative care settings in mind. Good luck if you planned to go hiking in one. 

After I change my morning wet and messy NS purple Supreme diaper, I have Tena Active Fit Ultra diaper already out for my diaper at work. I trust them with my life...or should I say with my pants!!

• Like 3