LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Big Thanks And Doctor Visit Yesterdy

First off I want to thank everyone here for being there for me, and reading my threads and post and being helpful in the past!

As most know from my old post, I am an incontinent. When I first came here it was looking for a way to cope as I was letting my loss of control get to me.

There are not may places on the net for persons who are incontinent that are worth a hoot.

The Depends site and others are a Joke a And no help! And every time I needed info on anything the members were here to help. I am not into age play, Yes after reading here I thought about it as a way to help feel better about my situation.

Anyway I hate going to the doctors as when I first ended up in diapers I hated to even go out none the less be seen in them by anyone.

After reading here so much I have felt much better about it

• Like 1

Do we really need all this medical stuff in this forum? It is beginning to get distracting and morbid. Besides I get enough of it in the snail mail. There are places for that here

Still and all it is good that things turned out for the better

DartDodger, I'm glad things are going better in your life. While I didn't "need" anyplace to hang out online inre my diapering, this site certainly helped me get through my own issues a heck of a lot faster. There are some really great people here (and some who aren't, but that's the internet for you). It's easy to say that we shouldn't let things get to us, or that we should learn to let go of things after we've done all we can about them- it's not so easy to do that though. My minor leakage pales in comparison to many but were it not for those I found here showing me that you can wear diapers 24/7 discreetly, I might still be attempting to use pads and be dealing with wet pants when it wasn't enough. My life is better too, both physically and mentally, for having been here.

Bettypooh

Do we really need all this medical stuff in this forum? It is beginning to get distracting and morbid. Besides I get enough of it in the snail mail. There are places for that here

Still and all it is good that things turned out for the better

Granted there are more appropriate places in these forums, but so what, this guy is just saying thank you for emotional help he recieved.

Don't hijack people's threads with this uselessness!

You just said there are more apporpriate places so that shoots "uselessness" to hell!. I fear that medical mania is becoming a trend. Then it becomes the "illness or psychobabble of the day" in addition to what we get elsewhere I have seen things like talk shows suffer because they got like that.

Okay .... Okay I moved it, back on topic now ? Congrats to The OP and I hope you find peace with your life from now on. Lots of people know I wear, some even know about my baby side, life moves on! :thumbsup:

Remember, diapers are just a choice of underwear. If you chose to wear frilly underwear / boxers / (something different to what you normally wear) would you allow that to dictate how you live your life and interact with the world. Answer - HELL NO.... your choice of underwear is your business, and as long as you keep it that way, enjoy your life... and as someone said to me - life every day as your last, cause one day you will be right.

Why is talking "Medical" on the Incontinence Medical Board a Problem all of a sudden should the medically Incontinent now post on Incontinent desires or go talk about it in the Lifestyle section because medically Incontinent for me is just a small part of a much larger disease problem in my body and i probably have 20 or 25 doctors visits per year which effects my LIFESTYLE and those do not include if i get sick or get a decubitus ulcer. So should i start a dialog in lifestyle covering each Doctor visit, oh yeah and i did not include my once a week PT session gotta include that and gotta include the paperwork update every month for W.H.O. (World Health Organization) and the every 3 month paper work for N.I.H (National Institute For Health) when you are the only person alive with a decease that they are studying they want to know everything about what you do ,how you live etc.... because people with this disease pop up here and there whenever a certain gene mutates and in over 100 years i'm number 203 born with this disease nobody can catch the disease, it doesn't spread, you just have to born with it ,and very few people are . so should we do medical here or like i suggest take over lifestyle because part of my incontinence is part of my greater disease and surely you can see that that disease is a lifestyle all it's own.