LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wet Pants After A Long Day...

Creepymouse

I'll start by saying I am mostly an AB who wears diapers, but there are times when that branches out into other areas.

I spent yesterday and today working to move my mother from a place 3 hours south of me, to a place 2 hours north of me! And she has more junk than any three people need. Thankfully my family was a great help, but it was still a lot of work.

Anyway, as soon as my wife and mother headed back to the old house to stay there and do the cleaning, after hugs and kisses goodbye, I went inside and started up a pitcher of iced tea for tonight's activities. As the water was running, I realized I had to pee quite a lot, so I decided "what the hell." I started, then stopped to put my keys and wallet on the counter and kick off my shoes, then really let go. :smiley-baby-boy: Ohhhhhh... I can't describe how nice a wet pair of Wranglers feel on sore legs after a hard weekend of work. I'm sitting here chugging my water (tea is almost ready) and enjoying the wet coolness for a while until the butt is soaked, then I'll change into a diaper for the night.

Ahh, it's been a long time since I wet my pants without protection, that was exquisite.

• Like 2

I know the feeling it is great. While i wear 24/7 I had run out of my abenas ( big party weekend Packers ,Brewers and badgers so i went through more than normal) so i jumped in my truck and headed to the local walgreens about a 20 min round trip I went in bought some Depends and as i was walking back to my truck i felt my bladder let go and started wetting my pants ( i have lost so much control thru untraining) No one saw me and thank god for the big plastic bag as i sat on it to keep my seat dry. The feeling was incredable the warmth and wetness of my jeans felt so good. I stayed in my wet jeans untill i wet once more then finally put on a diaper. What a great way to start my day.

• Like 1

Something to do with Pavlov. When you pee, it sounds like running water. So, when you hear running water, you have to pee? It also has something to do with having your hands warm and wet (washing the dishes, or whatever), known by all as the classic bedwetting prank.

• Like 1

having your hands warm and wet, known by all as the classic bedwetting prank.

I agree!!! If anyone has trouble wetting their diaper laying down they should get a warm pan of water to put their hand into after laying down. I've done this it helped me to wet while laying down.

• 7 years later...

Great story!, my favourite wetting thing is to sit in my armchair with plastic sheeting on it, then large towels, raise my feet so the soles are touching, put TV on and sip water, then let things happen naturally, don't hold, and don't try and pee, just keep those muscles relaxed, after an hour or more, you get a small leak, then about ten seconds later a flood, sooooo nice feeling the pressure build up and finally release,