424 members have voted

1. 1. other fetishes

• Watewrsports
    • Enemas
    • Diapers Only
    • Bondage
    • Other, will explain in post

1 hour ago, Elbs said:

Especially aphasia (speech/language issues), apraxia (forgetting how to do motor tasks), agnosia (inability to recognise familiar things), and cognitive impairments (eg loss of theory of mind, going down in Piagetian stage, etc). And incontinence, but that's covered under the ABDL umbrella. Oh, and I also like paralysis and spasticity. Unconsciousness too, sometimes, but it gets boring if it goes on too long.

Really, the only neurological stuff that doesn't get me going is amnesia and loss of sensation. Although with that said, I have thrown in the occasional amnesia along with other symptoms, because it adds to the confusion and disorientation of the victim.

Very inteesting.

• 7 months later...

I haven't explored my sexual side too much, but I have stumbled across things that I get in too. I know I have fetishes, but I cant quite pinpoint it.

Hi, I answered  "Other so  I will explain:

Even before I reached puberty I became fascinated by remantic spanking. Back then my parents were anti-spanking. I got the fascination from romance books. Then when I was 15 my Mom decided to start spanking me when I misbehaved. She used a hairbrush and really punished, yet I remained fascinated by romantic spanking. I had to wait until I was over 18 to actuall get spanked for pleasure.

i fell in love with my loving Daddy Don because he is still such a talented romantic spanker. We have been married since 1991!

Also, I'm kinda in to the furry thing. I think some of the fur suits are so cute. 

I dont have a fur suit, or anything like that, but I do like the idea. My only exposure is what the internet provides

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Mothers and matronly women. This includes breastfeeding and pregnant women, women with large breasts, BBW and especially those that are natural. My nanny growing up was very matronly with Big hips and butt and big breasts. She was beautiful. She also diapered me and changed my pants when I was having accidents up to 10 years old!

Last week I went to the mall with the sole purpose of being around these women. Of course I was also wearing a diaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Not sure of this counts exactly but along with wearing diapers myself I love watching women pee/poop their pants and have accidents. I guess that still counts as a fetish.  Admitting to a partner that it's something I'm into has been harder to talk about for me then wearing diapers myself. Most have been really understanding and some even participated.   

• 3 years later...

For me I live as a baby but my other things I like to do are.

1 girls tights socks and underwear ( over my diaper) . 
2 sissy. I like frilly things and playing with my dolls . 
3 furry. Can’t draw but like to look at them. 
4 pet play is my second big one I wear a collar all the time apart from work I drink from a dog’s bowl and eat. 
I will go for a walk when alone I will drop down and walk around on my 4s and act like any dog. 

• Like 1

Other than the usual diapers and baby stuff, I'm into sissy things. I WON'T wear dresses or girly outfits, but I WILL wear diapers with flowers on them and diapers that have pink and purple designs on them. Also, pink and purple onesies and footy jammies and I also would have pink and purple binkies too!????♥️ But that's about it as far as my sissy side goes. LOL!??????♥️?????? Oh, and I like to be teased. I'm not sure if that qualifies as humiliation, but I think it does.??? In which case I LOVE that!????♥️????♥️????

• Like 1