1. 1. other fetishes

• Watewrsports
    • Enemas
    • Diapers Only
    • Bondage
    • Other, will explain in post

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I like wearing thongs and bikinis (both men's & women's). I like seeing women wet and mess their panties. I love it when my wife goes with me to shop for underwear; we pick out panties (for both of us to wear!). It turns her on to see me wearing her panties. I can't get her interrested in diapers, I sure would like to see her in one.

• 1 month later...

your poll is a bit flawed as one can only choose "one" other "kink" ;)

me?

well it has been a bit changing once in a while but generally my interests in sexual pleasures besides normal vanilla stuff (which, of course I like too) are:

- BDSM ( I prefer to be the TOP most of the time ... but sometimes like to switch.)

- Medical Play (cathethers, IV, Medical Bondage, Enemas)

- Latex & Rubber Play

- Some Watersports

- Dildo-play (on both exits on a female, and sometimes on my rear-exist too)

- Tripples ;) Two females and myself. the more kink included the better.

that's it...

• 3 weeks later...

While I enjoy being diapered and humiliated in diapers, my first love is female feet. For as long as I can remember I've been enthralled with feet, and later only female feet. Barefeet are great, but socks are even better.

Both fetishes are based on humiliation: the embarrassment of wearing diapers and the lowly position of sitting at a woman's feet. Being humiliated by a beautiful woman (or sometimes a man and a woman) really turns me on for some reason.

now that Ive seen all these posts Ive got some adding to do on my part. like I never thought of hentai as a fetish :) so now that I know I still must add that I really love all kinds of hentai. the only problem is that its mostly in japasene so I cant understand the dialogs and meanings... and plus there arent that many hentai videos that I can watch cause I dont know many pages with hentai stuff.

fakku.net is a really good one though I think... :)

• 2 months later...

OK here's one no-one's mentioned yet: weightgain - I just love seeing other people get fat, especially when they've been skinny to start with. I especially go for fat legs...

me too ;)

i also like the idea of somone geting so fat they cant moove and so have to use nappies, being fed and watred by tube.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Up till now abdl was never much of a sex thing but about two weeks ago my wife joined a swingers club with my full support . Now I fantasies about watching her

Without a doubt I am very much into watersports and/or anything to do with peeing and wetting pleasures. And I am very attached to crossdressing, especially anything to do with feminine underthings. Currently I am experimenting with enemas, of which I finding it to be rather pleasing.:02_EmoticonsHDcom:

My main ones are diapers and vore. With diapers I enjoy seeing girls wet and mess their diapers, and like it more if they are baby diapers, but I enjoy diaper usage no matter what kind of diaper it is. With vore, I really enjoy soft vore and unbirth, but don't really like digestion as much, though I can tolerate it if I think it's done well.

• 2 weeks later...