LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Trans Mtf Baby Girl/Girlfriend

Hey all, thought I'd share my story that's recently happened to me.

I now have a GF I met through Fetlife.

She's a fulltime MtF transexual and in private is a little baby girl too.

It only been 3 weeks but I'm sure I'm in love.

We've met quite a few times and miss her when she's not around.

Wondered if there is any other partners of Trans babies out there?

(this isn't about crossdressers or she-males, but I'd like to here from those who partner has gender dysphoria).

• Like 3

Neither, both. I like her for being who she is.

We finally had first play time together and I got a nappy on her and surprised her with some lovely pink plastic pants.

Spent lots of time kissing & cuddling over a few hours before I had to head home. She told me she wore both until about 3am which for her was quite a while.

Next proper playtime should be longer.

• Like 1

Hi BabyCory, yes I guess I am.

We are really in love too, just can't bare being away from her. Shes on holiday she booked before we met, been the longest week ever, or so it seems.

Well next Wednesday Daddy is staying over and Baby will be good, or she might be in trouble. ;-)

• 3 weeks later...

I am truly happy for you both. As someone who wears diapers and baby /little girl clothes, I guess I could sort of be considered A to B trans, ie I am cross dressing in baby clothes, and wanting to live in a baby role. I am fortunate to have someone who loves and supports me, and it always breaks my heart to see babies, or t- people or anyone who is a bit different and is alone. So good for you too! Don't let the idiots in the non-understanding world ruin this, and be good to each other - I think you both deserve it. I haven't answered your question of course, but just wanted to throw some support your way

missy

• 1 month later...

Quick update as not been here much recently.

It's going so well we chatted and by next month going to ask the BIG Question. She knows as we've chatted about the idea and only knows it will happen, but not when or where.

We're in London on 14th o Feb so of not before I'll use that day to Propose.

So excited.

• 2 weeks later...

How exciting! How lovely! I think it is so wonderful when 2 souls meet, get along, fall in love............ Please keep us posting ---mmmmm I love a romance....and what a very special romance it is ! My very best wishes to you both

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's 3:45 AM and I'm one jealous little girl... Maybe optimistic is the right word, love isn't impossible to find for a diapered transgirl... Congrats and good luck!

Pudding - "As a point of curiosity ~ do you adore her /despite/ the fact she's a transgirl; or because she's a transgirl?~"

DaddyPaulie - "i just loves her"

Me - "d'awwww"

it is so different then years ago when what was on the paper work could not be changed i wish my wife was alive today so it would have been legall

but back in 1961 what the docotr wrote was law

and it made people like her lifes yell to be born with out a true sex but to have both and a docotr make the choice that would effect you life andothers for the rest of it

it is so different then years ago when what was on the paper work could not be changed i wish my wife was alive today so it would have been legall

but back in 1961 what the docotr wrote was law

and it made people like her lifes yell to be born with out a true sex but to have both and a docotr make the choice that would effect you life andothers for the rest of it

These days they are finding that doctors make all sorts of mistakes, especially about gender. We are progressing, a bit too slowly but if we push hard enough things can get even better than they are now. However, sharing your story can help others in that situation now, so at least your wife's struggle and yours is not in vain. ;)

im glad i was born when i was,, i had surgery and got my birth certificate changed,,so legaly female now,, which means i can only marry a man,,this is in the uk..im not sure how it works in other countrys....,the best momentt of my life was waking up from surgery and then later seeing the word girl on my birth certificate...:)

my mums not happy though,, she says now when people ask her how many children she has she has to remember to say two boys and two girls and not three boys and one girl ...:)

• 3 weeks later...

I wrote an update yesterday but app crashed and was lost in the ether.

Anyway we're still together and planning the wedding for 2014.

What I have learned though is I'm the DL in relationship, although only a few times since new year, she's a little girl and doesn't really like the nappy thing except to please me. As a little girl she likes to dress up sometimes and wears a sleeper every night.

Anyway, we're both still madly in love and enjoying life together, and I've started moving in, just need to sort clutter in old place then can hire company to move my junk.

That's enough for now. Got to go back to work.

I wrote an update yesterday but app crashed and was lost in the ether.

Anyway we're still together and planning the wedding for 2014.

What I have learned though is I'm the DL in relationship, although only a few times since new year, she's a little girl and doesn't really like the nappy thing except to please me. As a little girl she likes to dress up sometimes and wears a sleeper every night.

Anyway, we're both still madly in love and enjoying life together, and I've started moving in, just need to sort clutter in old place then can hire company to move my junk.

That's enough for now. Got to go back to work.

I'm glad to hear it's going so well. Good luck for the future, maybe we should all be looking at buying hat's for your wedding !!!!

• 2 months later...

I want to wish you very well on your new relationship I'm very happy for the both of you I would like to have a transgender baby myself I'm a very open-minded mommy and feel like I would be very suited to parent a transgender adult baby