LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Pants .............Yes Or No

rubdl49

Hi,

I see so many photos nowadays of guys and girls wearing a disposable diaper without plastic pants.

It a personal thing, but I prefer to wear a diaper with plastic pants. Apart from the look, the added protection given is a bonus.

I am not sure to the modern mums out there, if plastic pants are a thing of the past and so a generation of diaper lovers have grown up not wanting or feeling the need for them.

Plastic pants YES or NO is a curious thing..........................how do you feel about them ?

Ps. I also love to wear plastic pants on their own as well.

Bye for now folks

I love plastic pants. I was a plastic pants baby (I don't remember but I've got pictures) as were my younger brothers and sisters. My brother was the first to get Pampers but my mom put plastic pants over those too as the early ones weren't very leak resistant.

Disposable diapers are filled with tiny beads made of sodium polyarcylate to absorb moisture (pee pee) and turn it into a gel that won't leak. The outer layer of plastic is breathable, so there should be no need to put plastic pants over a disposable diaper. It could actually cause diaper rash. I prefer cloth (diaper flannel) with PUL pants, which breathe and do not leak.

I've had so many disposables leak that plastic pants are now a given. Never gotten diaper rash from plastic pants, even when I wear the plastic pants without a diaper.

My current preference is the "Combo" diaper: cloth inside the disposable and cloth outside the disposable (it will leak)....and plastic pants overall.

happiness is wearing cotton diapers

I recently got the polyurethane "Ultraflex" pants from Fetware, as I mention in the other thread. I have never felt comfortable just peeing normally in disposable diaper. Even just moving around normally, particularly after wetting, always would worry me. I'm somewhat fastidious and am always super worried about leaking even a little. It doesn't happen often, but I have had disposables leak a bit from around the legs. In particular this tends to happen with Dry 24/7 and Abena X-Plus. There's also the problem of diapers drooping as they get heavier from wetting. Having protective pants over the diaper eliminates all worry of those minor leaks.

Between the Ultraflex pants and a onesie, also from Fetware, I suddenly find myself much more comfortable than I ever have before in diapers. No leak worries and the pants and onesie completely supports even something like a fairly wet Dry 24/7 with a booster from drooping.

To me, wearing diapers without plastic pants is like potatoes without gravy! Well, as far as I'm concerned, it's asking for leaking troubles, no matter what kind of diaper you're wearing. Okay, I was raised in cloth diapers and plastic pants, and for me, the "package" simply is not complete without plastic pants. So, for me, they bring as much pleasure and stimulation to me as the diapers themselves do. But, I'm from the cloth diaper/plastic pants generation, and that's just me. To each, their own...

My current preference is the "Combo" diaper: cloth inside the disposable and cloth outside the disposable (it will leak)....and plastic pants overall.

happiness is wearing cotton diapers

I'll use the "Combo" diaper off & on too. Cloth or booster inside 1-2 disposables (cloth makes it wick better to the back) then a cloth diaper over that; then plastic pants overall. The outside cloth diaper thickness depends on where & for how long I'm going to be out. I mostly will pin the outside one with 4 diaper pins to hold the waist & legs tighter; helps catch any leaks.