LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Temp Incontinence

True or not this is interesting thread :) I'll add a couple comments about the indirectly connected issues. If you have the money you can find doctors who will do almost anything short of murder :o I know of doctors nearby who will remove non-cancerous testicles in MTF transpeople if you have enough money. A couple others will remove your 2 lower ribs so you can lose the male-appearing 'barrel chested' look but again it's not cheap.(Don't bother to ask me about this because I know nothing!). Especially since 9/11 the FBI or another agency is checking every online message in the US for 'red flag' words and phrases through remote computers which lurk at the internet hubs inside the US and other cooperating countries. Their intent is to catch terrorists but they'll take whatever they get and no part of your online life is secure once they start looking at you. They know everything about you already and their is no hiding from their criminal intrusions so get over it and learn to not worry because "Big Brother Is Watching" so you're absolutely safe. Doesn't that make you feel better? :bash:

I'd buy the book if it looked interesting enough and as soon as it's published I hope somone will let us know about it :)

Bettypooh

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic