LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anybody Know How To Draw?

I looking for someone to draw stuff for me. =3 I'd really like to draw my story, Finding Diapers, but I myself am totally, absolutely, unquestionable SHIT at drawing stuff. --__-- It's beyond horrible. So if there's someone who'd like to draw my story (well, probably not the whole comic, rather the main scenes from it) contact me. =3 Ofcourse, if there's something I can do, I'd like to repay this if someone is going to help me. =)

Haha, knowing how and being able to produce art are two different things.

I know how to draw but my talent has faded away. I'm better at technical drawing than art form.

I wish you luck. I've often wanted illustrations for my stories and even had some pictures mated up to one of my stories. That was a real thrill. Grimmy and his then girlfriend made them.

If someone where to do a series of pictures with a loose outline, I would take a crack at "captioning" them into a story for them.

I strongly recommend you head over to FoxTalesTimes and troll their forums a bit to see if you can find an artist to work with you. If you're planning to publish and planning to pay them as sales happen, be prepared to write a contract with a very generous override, as there are some really good artists there, but they don't work for free.

Heh, it will be a long time before I'm going to do somethin like that, WBDaddy. =D And I don't have "that" much money to just give away, but I'd be willing to pay a little bit. And ofcourse, all the fame and glory I get is shared with the one who'd do some drawing for me. =D

I think I'll just wait and see what happens next. I'm kinda looking for someone who's just starting out anyway, not some well known artist. XD

Btw, BoTox, have your my story, Finding Diapers? Is is being like you imagined when you told me to write it? =P

Heh, it will be a long time before I'm going to do somethin like that, WBDaddy. =D And I don't have "that" much money to just give away, but I'd be willing to pay a little bit. And ofcourse, all the fame and glory I get is shared with the one who'd do some drawing for me. =D

I think I'll just wait and see what happens next. I'm kinda looking for someone who's just starting out anyway, not some well known artist. XD

I think you're a bit confused here. I didn't say "well known" artists at FTT - I said good, as in they have refined their skills and have distinct styles of their own. None of them are famous (or at least not outside the ABDL community).

"Someone who's just starting out" by comparison would be someone who just picked up a pencil the other day and is still learning the geometry of body form.

XD

I think you have confused few things too.

What I ment is that the person I'm looking for doesn't have to be really really really great. "Not some well known artist" means he/she doesn't have to be someone who everyone here already knows to be a good drawer. "Someone who's just starting out" means a person who hasn't already made tons of pictures and posted them on every possible AB/DL site in existance. =P As long as the art work is decent, I'm fine with anyone. =D And I think it'd be nice I'd be able to find someone, who wants to draw these things, but hasn't really made that many pictues. That way, as I continue making stories, and he/she continues drawing, we could be partners. XP

Now shoo, stop trolling me. >=D

Well I thought I was being clear about what I wanted. And then you say ""Someone who's just starting out" by comparison would be someone who just picked up a pencil the other day and is still learning the geometry of body form. "

But nvm, nvm....