LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

[London] Cute Ab Boy Is Looking For Someone Who Would Look After Him.

Hello daddy or mummy!

Little boy needs you! He is usually good and very submissive and he will do whatever you desire.

Please check this link for important information: http://www.dailydiap...showtopic=29764

I live in London (West) and I'm looking ideally for LTR but I also want to meet someone, even for some fun role play, as soon as possible, even today or tomorrow! :D I haven't met anyone from community yet so please be gentle ;)

I'm not a sissy boy but if my mum or dad wants to punish me in that way it's down to them. Both wet and messy but if you don't like messy babies I will accept that if it's only for a role play meeting. I'm not a bed wetter (yet!) but if you'll like to make me one that's OK!

Ok: here are only things I don't want: public exposure and being filmed (or pictures). If we establish a long time relationship then obviously you can take as many pictures as you want :)

I'm genuine and honest person. 100% legit. If you would like me to send you photos of myself (but not as AB) I will gladly email them to you. The reason is simple: I really don't want any of my real friends / work mates / family to know my secret life style :)

Hugs and kisses, Marcin.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, but I couldn't make it to ABC club, cause I work on Saturdays and after work me and my work mates, including area manager had a planned night-out together after work. I agreed I'm going to be there few weeks ago. But to be frank I'm a bit afraid to go to ABC club, because I don't know anyone from community in person yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...