LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do They Make Cloth Diaper Liners? (For Adults)

I would try different brands for babies as the stuff for adults is generally over priced. Look at the difference in baby wipes vrs adult wipes for example... its despicable. Unless its quite ....watery they should work. Or its the type that nothing would really help.

As a side note washing them with a bit of vinegar helps remove stains. And if you can leave them in sunlight the sun will bleach them with out ruining them.

some people use baby cloth diapers as a liner or booster pad..

if you wear disposables, disposable baby diapers work as booster pads also.

Disposable baby diapers are not only useless but counterproductive as a "booster" if you're actually wearing because you need to. They will slow the rate of liquid absorption, and, if you cut them to try to mitigate that, will STILL slow that rate (same volume through a mostly impenetrable barrier) and will make a god-awful mess.

There are both disposable and cloth inserts made for cloth diapers.

http://www.etsy.com/people/bunnie4

This seller on Etsy makes the cloth variant. Bambino sells the disposable variant.

• 5 years later...

I've found that using a thin, cheap disposable diaper after running a pinwheel over the plastic backing works the best. They don't make an adult size cloth diaper liner. I've looked. Your best bet is to use a thin, cheap disposable diaper under your cloth diaper. It will keep poop off your cloth diaper. Not as comfortable as a real diaper liner but it will work. Makes clean-up much easier and keeps poop off the cloth diaper for easier laundering.