LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

30 Days In Diapers

I read your blog. You would not worry so much about leaks if you wore plastic pants over your diapers.

Actually, plastic covered training pants would be better than regular plastic pants. The lining of the training pants would absorb the leaks...

Well maybe when somebody like me decides to write down their memories of "them and there diaper's" everybody will learn things, by my count i am just shy of 3000 days in diapers

and i wish that i remembered the screen names of the AB/DL's and the peppering of Incontinent people back then who all extended there hands in Solidarity and Friendship and let me know the things that needed to know and answered the i am still wet behind the ears questions and such and gave me the knowledge that the Doctors do not have and you will not find in a text book,so heres to the people 3000 days and probably 12,000 diapers ago.

Looks like the OP either quit or just quit posting.

bummer, I was looking forward to following her experiences. I was curious to know what it would be like for someone not into this lifestyle to wear by choice.

Yeah some things came up in real life and I wasn't able to post about it but I am back to posting full time now. Sorry about that.

Yeah some things came up in real life and I wasn't able to post about it but I am back to posting full time now. Sorry about that.

Yeah I understand that quite well, I've also had quite the week. Good to see your back and have stayed padded all that time. Look forward to keeping up with your blog when I can.

I've never done this myself, but the general consensus from what I've read is that there is no general consensus. Some people seem to drop in control by the minute while others stay 24/7 for years without any change in their bladder/bowel habits.

I know that after... maybe 3 months of wearing and using diapers and nothing else during the night I lost a little bit of bladder capacity but was never near having an accident.

Its all about you. I have read about the same as others say. I would say it all depends on if loss of control is your goal. If you dont want permanant loss of control, at some point you would taper off 24/7 and cut down on wearing. I enjoy reading you blog, and like reading your experiences. Keep having fun, and stay in your comfort zone.

For all of you that have been following or watching my blog, can I expect to lose any control if I extend this to 60 or 90 days? Truly 24/7 (as in both #1/#2). What can I expect as a result?

You can end control if that is what you truly desire since control is learned more than a natural condition. It isn't easy and won't happen all by itself so if you are worried about it, don't worry. There are a few who deeply desire this but still can't achieve it- there can be many reasons for that but that is another topic. What seems to happen with extended wearing 24/7 is that it becomes easier to use your diaper instead of the toilet over time. You get used to doing anything you learn to do and this is no different. The downside is that if you encounter a situation that is uncomfortable because of your wearing you may instantly lose what you've gained, because you've spent more years with control than without and that is what you revert to.

As an experiment you will learn things you wouldn't fully know otherwise. As an experiment it also has an end even if you extend it. As long as you see it as an experiment, and not something forever in your future, you won't do as well ending your control. Just do as you want to and feel like doing, try to find what you want to learn, and live your life as you really want to. If that included diapers so be it- ditto if it doesn't. Regardless, enjoy the experience as best you can.

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't know if it's true or not but from what I've seen from various posts is that women tend to have an easier time losing control than men. Totally unscientific though. Others may have a better insight than me.

I used to have a female friend who ended up unable to control her bladder after a few months 24/7, but she didn't really mind and just kept wearing them. :) She is such a sweet girl, and she's lucky enough to have a good relationship with her 'daddy' who helps her deal with it.

I was relying on diapers many years ago when i broke my back. my doctor told me to just go lay in bed. of course i always did like to wear anyways. But i never lost control. except now, if i have a little too much to drink. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

That's about what I thought Creepymouse. Of course all women and men are different and some will take longer than others. Happy for your friend though. For me I think it would take a long time to lose control since it seems I have way too much control now.

• 2 weeks later...

That's about what I thought Creepymouse. Of course all women and men are different and some will take longer than others. Happy for your friend though. For me I think it would take a long time to lose control since it seems I have way too much control now.

As do I, I've always had super awesome control, I must've taken to potty training really quickly...