LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To Be A Baby With No Diapers?

lilkitten13

Ok I live at home with my family and probably will for a while as I'm in full time education and low on money. My family give me no privacy my mum will just walk into my room and she will move stuff around cause she wont let me do my own washing. So I really can't have diapers. The biggest thing I could have which was babyish is maybe a pacifier. I need to think of babyish things I can hide and things I can have which will make me feel little. I also want to feel more girly . Any tips. Please I'm stuck here

Buy a cute sleeper just tell them you are cold, I used that excuse for years.

I have been wearing sleepers for most of my life, I'm so addicted I can not sleep without one.

As for diapers buy a pack of tightly whites, and double and triple them, they make a good makeshift diaper, if you have brothers you can lift some of thers

• 2 weeks later...

Being a baby is more than diapers. Now, if you have a diaper fetish, that statement is of no comfort to you, but if feeling like a baby is your desire, then there is a myriad of options for you to incorporate into your lifestyle. A pacifier is good and can be hidden well. Footed sleepers is an excellent suggestion if you can afford some. Larger stuffed animals to sleep with helps me fell like a baby. How about early bedtimes? Babies go to sleep early. Sucking on a baby bottle of water while laying in bed is being a baby and a bottle can be easily hidden. Using baby powder after a shower or before bedtime can put you into babyland. If you can't be open then the trick is to be creative.

Well I'm an 80's baby. When I can't wear and want to feel younger, I will blast 80's music, Play Ocarina of Time on the '64 emulator, go back futher and play the Old SNES games on my PC, and use the SNES to PC controller. When I go back home for Christmas I will not be able to wear diapers. It is not that they do not respect privacy, but that we are close. They will walk into my room (when I am home) and put something in it. My mom would go into my room if she caught my cat doing something hilarious, and told me to come look. She is a huge goofball, will stick her face in your waterglass, sleep in the sink, etc.

Do you know what else helps? I have a stainless steel sports bottle with a plastic dispenser that you pull back with your lips that I bought on vacation. Because of this pull back dispensor, I really feel like I am using a baby botlle! Thing is, no one would know that I am using it for that! Dual use items are so incredibly NAUGHTY! Lol, especially when I am making not the queens teas for allnighters. I make 8 teas in a 1 cup measuring cup. I would brew the tea for 7 minutes, take out the bags, and then stir honey into the cup. I would pour the tea into the narrow opening using the measuring cup. I would then use the measuring cup to fill it up the rest of the way with milk. It makes me feel very Babyish when I use this bottle, instead of pulling the dispenser all the way back, I would just suck on it, hold the bottle with two hands, and look about the room!!!!!!!!!!! I love the fact that I can leave my "baby stuff" in plain sight because no one knows how I am using my items. In the morning I wake up wet, wash my "spare" shower curtain, this lays on my air mattress, in the "crib room" (my walk in closet) I actually find the air mattress more comfortable? My mattress is top of the line but it just isn't the same! I do not have any problems in my adult bed, only when I'm sleeping in my "crib." A few times I had put my not the queens tea in an insulated lunch box, and put two frozen ice packs in the lunch box, so my wakeup bottle would be nice and cold, and not rotten! You can be far naughtier and feel much more babyish using things that no one would bat an eyebrow at. An airmattress is your crib, a spare shower curtain is a plastic sheet, a sports bottle is a baby bottle. Three bath towels and packing tape are a diaper, two trash bags are plastic pants! If you gave my place a surprise inspection you would have no clue that I'm AB!

So how can you feel like a baby without diapers: Play the music of your childhood, use vintage video games, watch cartoons, use sports bottles around the house, put strong tea in your wakeup bottle, sweeten it, fill it the rest of the way with milk, and slowly suck on it when you wake up! Admit that you find 80's music comforting. When my sister called me today (NO one that I know has any idea of my ABDL side) I told her that I am listening to itunes, listening to you spin me round (like a record). I told her that it was very popular when I was young, and I find it comforting. She said, how could you find it comforting when you did not listen to it when you were younger? I responded that I must have heard it but just didn't remember!!! HAHAHAHA This song was popular when I was young, it uses BABY like a million times, and I am a sucker for synthesizer riffs. That's 80's dance music in a nutshell! I also love You Keep Me Hanging On by Kim Wilde, Obsession by Animotion, Enjoy the Silence by Depache Mode, Keep Feelin' Fascination my the Human League, The Lion Sleeps Tonight, La Bamba!

And you can really have fun with this, if anyone suspects that you have an Adult Baby side you can laugh out loud, and say "You Thought What :)" You could tell them, of course if you know they will react well, but you should play with them first :thumbsup: