LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is It Just Me, Or Does Having A Fetish Like This Make Vanilla People Seem Boring?

ForbiddenFruit

Heh, I'm serious.

Sometimes I've thought, "Oh, so you like feet? Breasts? Yeah, nice BOOOORING fetish you got there bud! Way to go not having an imagination!"

Hell, it even seeps into the ABDL stuff. "Oh? You're a DL? You just like diapers as a piece of clothing or a bondage acccessory? Pffffffft, that's so vanilla!"

Atop that, I sometimes feel the same way about people who are 100% straight. "What? You don't like transgender people? Not attracted to part x of gender y? My God, you're so boring!"

(IDK why the top bit is stuck in italics)

And I know that out there, there's someone who'd probably look at me and say, "Oh, so you won't sleep with anything, regardless if it does or doesn't have a pulse, and don't enjoy being bound in leather with iron studs hanging upside-down from the ceiling while having a cheese grater rubbed on your stomach and being pelted with a water-cannon while a midget puts a dragong dildo inside you? Wow, your sex life must be REALLY dull!"

Don't get me wrong, I PERFECTLY understand 'whatever floats your boat' and I obviously associate and RP with different people, but right now, if it doesn't involve a diaper and / or a girl with boy parts, it looks pretty damn unimaginative from where I'm standing, haha!

Well I wouldn't condemn people who have (to you) boring sexuality. First off, I don't care to have a sexual relationship or even know anything about the sexuality of most of my friends and relations. As far as finding them boring, it's not much more of an issue than those who don't like wine, or don't eat anything other than potato chips and hamburgers, etc...

It's a bit like being a racing driver or a jet pilot.

When you get used to travelling at high speed regularly going back to nornal road speeds will seem boring!

Personally I'm rather scared of normal vanilla people simply because they often pour scrorn and ridicule on anything they think is beyond normallity.

As everyone knows there is not such a thing as a standard normality.

I'm sure even people that we consider "normal" out in the open have some deep, dark secrets that we'll never know about. Everyone has innermost thoughts that they wouldn't share with anyone.

• 1 month later...

Yup, people seem kind of vanilla to me. The last time I had sex my friend was even a bit weirded out by all the licking and rubbing (guess you could call it nuzzling) I do to get intimate. Apparently most people don't do that sort of thing?

I've never had a chance to excercise my fetish side with someone else. Finding someone willing to go along with heavy latex play, bondage, DL and that sort of thing (the list is pretty big) is going to be hard.

• 3 months later...

I have many fetishes, but the diaper fetish is 2nd place.

WARNING graphic nature, don't be grossed out:

My ultimate 1st fantasy which I wish to come true some day, which kind of taboo/really hot fantasy is rather dirty and some people might find it gross, but it's nothing wrong though.

Basically some slutty girl would wet a disposable diaper till it's very full, and she would get off in it.

Then tease me by tying me up or handcuffing me behind my back, and sitting on my face with her legs apart and crotch in my face(her very wet disposable diaper touching my face).

Then would say really dirty sexual things to me and take her disposable diaper off and sort of dominate me by putting it to my face again and making me smell her scent of her piss and cum.

And I'd also be wearing a wet disposable diaper, so we would swap disposable diapers and wear each others wet disposable diapers.

I doubt a girl would do the same in real life, unless she was extremelly kinky and into something like watersports, but I'd definatly wear her's.

Then to finish it off, we'd fuck each other, by un-doing one side of the diaper.

Wouldn't be into making a hole in the diaper, as gel would get everywhere, stuck inside her cunt especially.

A condom would keep it out of my dick(especially the japeye, as wouldn't want gel getting up there), not that I don't wear protection anyway.

Normal vanilla sex I wouldn't say is boring, as I haven't had it that many times, but diaper sex with I never had would really spice things up.

• 4 months later...

I have many fetishes, but the diaper fetish is 2nd place.

WARNING graphic nature, don't be grossed out:

My ultimate 1st fantasy which I wish to come true some day, which kind of taboo/really hot fantasy is rather dirty and some people might find it gross, but it's nothing wrong though.

Basically some slutty girl would wet a disposable diaper till it's very full, and she would get off in it.

Then tease me by tying me up or handcuffing me behind my back, and sitting on my face with her legs apart and crotch in my face(her very wet disposable diaper touching my face).

Then would say really dirty sexual things to me and take her disposable diaper off and sort of dominate me by putting it to my face again and making me smell her scent of her piss and cum.

And I'd also be wearing a wet disposable diaper, so we would swap disposable diapers and wear each others wet disposable diapers.

I doubt a girl would do the same in real life, unless she was extremelly kinky and into something like watersports, but I'd definatly wear her's.

Then to finish it off, we'd fuck each other, by un-doing one side of the diaper.

Wouldn't be into making a hole in the diaper, as gel would get everywhere, stuck inside her cunt especially.

A condom would keep it out of my dick(especially the japeye, as wouldn't want gel getting up there), not that I don't wear protection anyway.

Normal vanilla sex I wouldn't say is boring, as I haven't had it that many times, but diaper sex with I never had would really spice things up.

that sounds awesome to me!