LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Married To Bed Wetter

Hi I am new but am married to a bedwetter who is 22 and has wet all of his life. i diaper him with cloth diapers at home and have started sissy plastic panties over his diapers that are either pik or nursery print and once he got used to that he and I have a great relationship as he likes the feeling of submissio that he gets and I enjoy taking care of his needs like he is a young child. We started with disposABLES THEN CLOTH AND PLAIN PANTS NOW PRETTY PANTIES AND THICKER DIAPERS

Congratulations Diane! You've got what a lot of women want: A man they can change.

oops!

Please remember to let him be a man, too.

Welcome to the community.

Happiness Is Wearing Cotton Diapers

• Like 1

i to wear diapers every night and have some leak problems. i found at Joann's fabric they have a cloth covered vinyl. this is like they put on changing tables it works great on protecting the mattress and other sheets. i had to go with this option because it would be nearly impossible to put a king in a plastic protector.

THANK YOU TO ALL THAT WELCOMED ME TO THIS SITE. I had hoped to meet friends that understood his bed wetting and how I deal with it.

You hoped to do what? With the opening you gave? You sound like a frickin' fap troll, talking about "pretty panties and thicker diapers".

• 2 months later...

Hi Diane It sounds as if your marriage is off to a great start. You might ask your husband if his mom liked to see him in diapers and plastic pants all during his childhood and teen age years. Many moms of bedwetters really do get to like having their bedwetters in diapers as much as the wetters themselves do. Are you planning to have children? It is quite likely that they might wet the bed too. Paul

Guest diaperboykcmo

Are you all into the ab side at all. You said nursery print plastic pants, and you like to take care of him as a little boy. I bet he would like a bottle, then you might as well get something out of it to. How bout letting him suck on your breast. Just some ideas. Keep us updated. Thanks. I know when I had my mommy, it sure worked for us!!

• 5 years later...