LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Student Court

OK, I was going to spend some quality time here working through the interpersonal dynamics of Anita kind of being a "mother" to Bill while his actual mother was being the proverbial "super-villain" during the summer vacation, but there's just no way I'm going to be able to catch up to Will, and I'm chomping at the bit to get a Bill perspective injected into the story of Debbie, so I might just have to come back to the summer vacation thing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Having survived the nightmare summer with at least my sanity still somewhat intact, though my bladder control was pretty well gone, I steeled myself for the return to school. Mom finally calmed down over the course of the summer, but she saved two of the ridiculous oversized baby diapers and left it on top of my dresser as a "reminder" that my behavior this year had better improve, or she'd make good on the terrible threat of sending me to school in them.

That said, at least she agreed with Dad that we needed to work on getting some sort of control back, and I was given pull-up style diapers at home, to try and get back into the habit of toileting. In all honesty, knowing I had two more years of dealing with diapers at school, I almost didn't care, other than it afforded me the opportunity to get my bowels back into the before/after school rhythm, to avoid the truly humiliating possibility of shitting myself in class.

A big upside of Anita being my sitter this past summer was that she made good on her promise: Her dad, the assistant principal, approached me on the first day back and informed me that, provided my performance both in and out of the classroom was exemplary, that he would personally petition the student court to consider a reprieve of the uniform modification. However, because of the stunt I pulled at the end of last year, he'd need to see a full quarter, including grades, before he would put his reputation at risk on my behalf.

At least it was hope. Hope was something I'd lost touch with over the summer, and it was a strange sensation to experience on a day when I expected nothing but renewed misery. It certainly changed things, though. The teasing, insults, slaps on the rear, all that seemed to matter a lot less than it did last year. Hell, after what I dealt with at my mother's hands, this was a walk in the park.

As time wore on, I even started paying attention to people again, or at least the ones that weren't continually razzing me about my fashion sense. Yeah, my ex-girlfriend was long gone, but I didn't feel as intimidated by other girls I saw in the hallway, perpetually staring at the floor any time one got close. There was this one girl who tweaked me a bit in the hall, dropping her books right in front of me, then pretty much staring at my padded ass the whole time I was gathering them back up for her. I couldn't help but wonder if she was just giving me shit, but as nervous as she acted around me, there had to be something going on.

Then it happened. I saw her again one morning - in a long dress, way longer than I'd seen any of the girls wear, other than the Moslem girls who practically wrapped their whole bodies up in cloth. She didn't see me, and I didn't try to chase her down, but she had that look, the one I had the first time I'd been put on lavatory restriction, the look that said "I hope to god no one figures out..."

I tried to dismiss it from my brain. Surely I was just imagining... except then I saw her as I headed toward the changing rooms before lunch, running like the devil himself was chasing her, and she barreled straight through that door in a panic. After I was done being dumbstruck (and slightly disgusted by the smell that followed in her wake), my sense of retribution came up, and I just savored the moment. Serves the little smartass right, going out of her way to get me to show off my diaper. I reached the door to the changing rooms, but instead of going right in, I waited. I figured I'd catch her trying to sneak out unnoticed - except she didn't. She burst out of the door like the room behind her was on fire and practically ran me over, head down. I started to shout something sarcastic after her, but no words came, and I just stood there watching her running for her life.

It'd been so long since I felt that kind of shame, that devastation over having to soil myself, whatever hateful thoughts I had toward her just melted away, replaced by an overwhelming need to reach out to the poor kid. Not now, though. Now was time for me to get the yellow-stained mass of paper pulp off me and hopefully have a few minutes to eat before the next class.

Debbie didn't think much about diapers for the rest of the year, or Bill. Just the thought of poopy diapers when the inkling arose was enough to push the idea out of her head.

Summer came and summer went. The new school year started and Linda started jabbering about what she was going to wear to the homecoming formal. Really for her, she had started planning for the prom already in September. Debbie admitted to herself she'd really like to go if she could only find a boy that would ask.

School settled down to a dull routine. Then one morning, much as had hit her before, she started to cramp up during math. She was going to ask for a hall pass, but the bell rang. Her next class was on the far side of the building and it would take most of the passing time to get there. She had to hold it until she could get into the next class and ask for a pass. Further, it was History with Mr. Miller and he had a "no passes in the first or last five minute" policy. As she got near to the class, she knew she wasn't going to make it. She dove into the girls room and hoped there was enough time. She had just got her pants down when the late bell rang. Gosh. She did her business as fast as she could and got out of there. As she hit the hall, she gasped. Mr. Dennis was right there.

"Do you have someplace you're supposed to be?" he inquired.

"Mr. Miller's history class. But I had to go really badly," she replied.

"Get going!" he admonished.

Wow, she thought. I dodged a big one. That could have been another lavatory violation. She shuddered with the thought. Did they reset the offense count at the beginning of the year?

She wasn't even sure she wanted to do one day in diapers at this point.

Later on she caught a glimpse of Bill. He was pants-less as usual, but now was wearing a real thick diaper and gosh were those little teddy bears on it? He ldid look cute in them. Big baby.

The next morning in home room, her teacher dropped an envelope in front of her. "What's this?" she thought as she opened it.

You are summonsed to student court on Tuesday, September 22 at 3PM to answer the charge "Lavatory Violation (3rd offense)."

"Holy crap." She hadn't got out of the violation yesterday. The letter went on to describe that she could discuss with guidance about counsel or bring another student.

At lunch she went to guidance and got an appointment with her counselor. She detailed the situation of the other morning, that it wasn't intentional, she had to go.

Mrs. Bartlett, the counselor said "Well, it's rare that Mr. Dennis bends the rules. There are a lot of kids who've spent a day in diapers just to give them the incentive to toe the line, but you seem to have a history of this seeing how it's your third offense. Probably there were more times you weren't caught?"

"No," Debbie said, "and this time it wasn't intentional like the others. I had to go."

"You mean this time you had to go but the other times you were intentionally violating the rules without reason?"

Debbie sheepishly confessed, "I intentionally broke the rules so I'd get caught and placed on restriction."

"Well I wouldn't mention that in court. You can try your "I had to go badly story" in court and see if it gets you some sympathy from the student jury.

So Tuesday came. Mr. Dennis read the details of what had happened. Debbie plead not guilty and explained her case down to the details of the cramps and Mr. Miller's pass policy.

The verdict came quickly: "Guilty" followed by the sentence "Lavatory privileges revoked."

Well, so much for fantasies. Here was reality. She'd spend the rest of high school in a diaper. She had to explain to her mother she'd need a whole lot more diapers than the remnants of the package from last year.

The next morning, she went into the closet and pulled out one of the remaining diapers and put it on. The old comfortable sensation came back. She pulled out her dress and put it on. She looked through the closet. She had a couple of dresses, and maybe two skirts, and one long dress. She'd really need to get more or find some pants that fit over diapers. Off to school she went. She actually felt better than she had in a while. She held off wetting until late in the day, but the freedom came back to her.

That night she got on the internet and ordered a sample pack of diapers from one of the sites she had perused earlier. It came a few days later and she worked through them one at a time. She found one that was moderately thick but she could wet it heavily early in the day and despite a little added bulk and weight, it held until she went home. She'd found her brand and ordered a case of them.

Now that she was back to being diaper girl, she began to seek out Bill again. She was still real nervous around him. What could she do to get his attention? Would he accept her as a kindred spirit? She tried smoothing down her skirt as she passed him, maybe he could tell. It seemed not to work. He was either oblivious or just as nervous as she was. Well hell, she thought. I'm the girl who intentionally go herself put in diapers. The next morning she pulled out a skirt she hadn't worn. It was shorter than she had dared. It would be too easy to inadvertently expose herself. She always felt risqué wearing it when it was just panties that might have been seen.

As nervous as those initial times wearing the diaper had been, the skirt made her nervous. She was careful moving and sitting to keep it placed properly and her legs together. Then she saw him in the hall. "Here goes nothing," she thought. She did the book drop trick in front of him again. As he got down to help her, rather than squatting herself, she turned and bent forward at the waist. "That should give him a good view." As she straightened she could see something in his eyes. "Thanks" she said.

Later in the Library he was sitting alone at one table. Debbie sat in a chair opposite him. She glanced around and slowly opened her legs. She kept an eye out for others, but this should give him a good view.

After a few minutes, he came over and sat beside her.

"You can stop flashing me now. I get the picture. Do you want to go someplace and talk?" he whispered.

She blushed slightly and nodded and followed him. They went outside and sat on a bench.

"I'm Bill," he started, "but you probably new that." He went on to tell his story of the lavatory restriction and the uniform modification and his mother's reaction over the summer. The baby print diapers that followed and the summer baby sitter. How he hoped his dad would go to bat for him soon and get him out of being pant less all the time. How he didn't think he would get out of wearing diapers 24/7 for a long time.

Debbie explained how she had just gotten the revocation. That she still wore panties other than at school. Then she figured that she better get her secret off her chest.

"Do you like wearing diapers?" she asked.

"Well, like isn't the right word. I guess I'm used to them now. I do wish I could be like other kids rather parading around like baby Huey all the time."

"I like them," she confessed. "I really don't mind wearing them other than if I have to poop."

"Yeah, I hate that too. I'll never get used to that." This answered her question about him with loads in his pants. She tried not to dwell on that idea.

"...and I really like the way you look in yours."

"Gee, thanks. So you restriction turned you into a diaper lover?"

"Well..." she paused, "the first two times I intentionally got caught violating the rules so I'd get put on restriction."

"Oh," he thought this is interesting. "That's OK."

So they hit it off. Here was a girl who liked diapers and him in them and here he was accepting of a girl also in diapers."

After some hints dropped by bringing up Linda he broached the question...

"You know the homecoming formal at the Hilton is coming up."

"Yes..."

"Would you like to go?"

"I thought you would never get around to asking."

Well he would have to get a tux and she was going to have to get a nice dress. Of course, Linda had hers but she was always game for more shopping. Debbie went home and peeled off the diaper and put on panties and off they went to shop for dresses. Bill hit the men's formal shop and found a tux that fit well over the diaper. Debbie found a sleek satin dress in a deep violet color. She was really looking forward to this.

A few days later he came up and she could tell something was wrong...

"I just went to get the tickets to the formal."

"And?"

"I found out something. Even though it's at the Hilton, it's still a school function. Dennis told me our restrictions are still in effect."

Debbie took a step back. "Crap!" she was going to have to wear a diaper under that dress, and Bill was going to look ridiculous. with a tux with no pants.

"Do you still want to go?" he asked.

"Do you?" she asked.

"I just want to be with you."

"Then let's go. We'll work something out."

Debbie headed off to the medical supply store. She found a kindly woman in the back and explained the situation. She needed the thinnest diaper she could get.

No, she couldn't get by with a pull-up. The school rule required tape on diapers. After digging through the catalogs and yes, she had a sample of a slimline here that Debbie could try.

Debbie went home and put it on and put the dress on over. There was some shadow but it wasn't too noticeable. This could work.

Bill said his mother had taken to the project as well. She was working on something to make the tux work.

Debbie spent all afternoon working on her hair. As the moment arrived she went into the bathroom and forced herself to go. She pulled off the panties and taped on the slimline brief and smoothed her dress back down. The doorbell rang. The door opened and she heard Bill's voice speaking to her parents. She had warned them of what to expect. She glided down the stairs to find Bill standing there holding the box with her corsage in it. His mother had done a good job. She'd hemmed the tails of the shirt up so they ended neatly under his vest. He was sporting a pair of plastic pants with a satin finish that complemented the material of the suit.

"You look great," he said pinning the corsage to her.

"You too."

Off they went to the dance as they got to the door, Mr. Dennis was there and called them aside. He was checking the underwear status of the restricted in attendance. He nodded at Bill's outfit. Debbie lifted her skirt to reveal the diaper and they were admitted.

Normally the homecoming king and queen were the center of attention, but Debbie and Will made their way out to the edge of the floor. "Ready?" she asked. They glided together onto the floor as other's gave them room. All eyes were on them. They then went and sat down wondering about that spectacle. Linda came up with her date and said "You guys really made an appearance." Debbie said, "The diaper duo strikes again." Linda looked confused and Debbie whispered to her that she was diapered too being now on permanent restriction. Linda gave a surprised look and then asked if she could dance with Bill. Linda was an attention hog and wouldn't pass up that opportunity to be seen. Linda's date asked Debbie to dance as well.

Al in all it was a great dance.

Ooh. Another good part. :) I wonder - if Bill ends up in more trouble and gets in front of the student court again, what else could they do? What would the do? Will we find out? What would his parents do?

• 2 weeks later...

I seem to have derailed WBDaddy's train, I encourage him to go back and put more stuff in any time sequence or even ignore the later chapters I've generated and take it the way he wanted.

To answer SarahPenguin....

---

Debbie had been hanging out with Bill a while. Mostly at school and right after, but they have had a few dates where Bill's parents begrudgingly allowed him pants. Things seemed to be going pretty well until one morning at school he seemed a bit out of sorts.

"What's up, Bill?" Deb asked.

"Oh, it's just this whole diaper thing. It's getting me down."

"I know what you mean."

"Do you?" he snapped. "At least you wanted this. And you have some level of anonymity. I'm forever going to be known as the diaper boy even if my dad manages to appeal my uniform modification."

Deb was a little taken back. Sure the first times she had broken the rules on purpose, but the time that got her lavatory access revoked wasn't and she had long washed the idea of wanting to be in diapers out of her head after her pooping incident.

"People know that I am, too," she argued, but it did little to lower Bill's ire. What was wrong with him. Didn't he understand they were both in this together and if he liked her, why was he hostile to her?

They were quiet for a few minutes but any attempt to talk just seemed to raise the tension. Finally, as they were walking past the girls room Bill gave her a shove and she crashed to the door nearly falling to the ground.

Deb was partially mortified because he had gotten physical with her and partially because she was now on forbidden ground. She stumbled flat on her butt in the door way.

Bill at once realized he'd made a massive mistake. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" he cried, as he held out his hand to help her up.

Deb didn't want any part of this. She yanked back her hand and skittered back in further and got the door shut between them. What was she going to do. She just sat there.

Bill just stood staring at the door when he felt a firm hand on his shoulder. He turned around and froze stiff. Mr. Dennis.

"Come out of there, young lady," he shouted at the door.

Deb had been crying but now a lightning bolt struck through her. She knew it was Dennis. She wiped her eyes. Stood up and came out.

"What am I going to do with the two of you?" he asked. The question was rhetorical. They once again were handed summonses to the student court. The both of them.

Bill took responsibility in court. He admitted that he had pushed Deb into the bathroom and Deb had no responsibility for what happened. Deb thawed a little at this action, but she was still mad.

They sat silently while the jury deliberated. Bill asked the guidance counselor what could happen. Nearly anything, he was told. Most likely his revocation would be affirmed which would kill any chance of having that relaxed. They just waited. All he wanted was for them not to punish Deb.

They were both found guilty and then the sentence was read:

"The revocation for both William and Deborah is affirmed."

There it went, no chance they would ever get out of diapers.

"The use of the changing room is revoked."

The implications of this were staggering, while Deb usually just stayed in the wet diaper until she could get home, if she ever had to poop again, she'd have to carry the load the rest of the day.

"And finally..."

They looked at each other, could it get worse?

"Uniform modification for both parties: underwear only."

Uh oh. They knew what that meant. Bill would now be walking around school in just the diaper. Deborah would be allowed a bra but otherwise she'd just be in a diaper. They'd be truly the diaper king and queen now.

"I'm really, really sorry," Bill tried again with Deb. She was just too stunned to say anything and hustled out of the room.

The next morning, Bill knew the drill. He'd been coming to school with no pants for pretty near a year now. Fortunately it was warm so he got dressed in the morning by putting on a clean diaper and his sneakers. Deb had a more difficult time. She was standing at the door with her bra and diaper. It was a little chilly she thought so she grabbed a windbreaker. At least it would cover her up en route even if it had to come off once she entered the school grounds. Both parents offered them rides that morning. With similar mind set as the cars were pulled up in the school, they each took a deep breath and walked into the building. They didn't even look at each other or try to look at anybody else while they made their way to home room.

The parents on the other hand were watching this intently and after the children were gone they suggested they go have coffee to discuss what to do with these kids.

Bill had an easier time at first than Deb, having been used to being exposed. Deb felt uncomfortable with all the eyes on her. She had seen other girls in underwear only uniform modifications, but unlike the diapers could never envision herself in that punishment. Around second period, Bill wet his diaper without thinking. Over a year in diapers had taken it's toll. Now up to this time, he'd had gone for a fast change between classes, but now he'd know he'd be parading around in the wet diaper.

At lunch time, he hunted out Deb who was sitting by herself. "Can I join you?" Bill asked.

Deb nodded. She wasn't going to say anything but the sight of his wet diaper made her smile. "Ewww, you're wet," she commented.

He smiled back. "Yeah, I'm pretty much beyond being able to hold it at this point."

"I'm trying to go as long as possible. I didn't much care when it was just sitting around in a wet diaper, but now everybody knows what you did."

Bill smiled....they were talking again. That was good.

Deb did end up peeing in her next to last period. It was chorus and they were standing up on the riser's singing. One of the girls next to her noticed the wet spot growing.

"Oh my god...are you peeing here!" she exclaimed. Deb turned red but she couldn't stop. The entire Soprano section was watching her soak her diaper. It was one thing that people knew she was wearing a diaper, it was quite another to have them all see you use it.

They made it through the day and got home. Deb ran upstairs and peeled off the diaper and then just jumped into bed. She didn't want to face anything more. Of course, for Bill it was just a diaper change.

The next morning Deb arose, showered, and had breakfast. At least time was saved not having to pick out clothes other than a bra. Her mom called up and offered another ride to school. This Deb was thankful for. Even though the bus stop was right in front of her house, she was grateful for a few more minutes of not being out in public in just the diaper. Her mom appeared in the doorway as she was pulling the diaper from the package. This was going to be the last step in getting ready. Her mom was holding something in silver foil and announced "I have something for you."

Deb had no idea what was happening but her mother stepped beside her and patted her on the inside of the legs to get her to spread them. "What?..." she started to say and then she felt something being pushed up her rear by her mother's finger, way up inside.

"This is something that will make it easier for you to go," mom said.

Go was the last thing she wanted. What did this mean?

"Put your diaper on and lets go, we'll be late."

Despite the hurrying of her mother, she carefully taped on the diaper. She didn't want it sagging or gapping when that's all she was wearing.

As with the day before both cars arrived together. Bill and Deb met and walked together.

"Did you get a suppository?" Bill asked.

"Yes," she didn't know what a suppository was, but she was pretty sure it was what was up her rear right now. "What does it mean?"

"I guess there's a good chance we're going to have to poop before too long."

Ugh, she thought. "Can we hold it?"

"We can try, I guess." Bill said.

The idea that she'd have to poop was bad enough. The prospect of sitting in it all day and having everybody know was worse. In homeroom, she felt a burning sensation begin in her rectum. This was uncomfortable but she felt she could deal with it. As time went on she started to feel pressure. She clenched her buttocks tightly during the Pledge of Allegiance. She was happy to sit down again. Things weren't good however. When the bell rang, she stood carefully, trying to walk clenched but it was no use. As she made it to the hall she resigned herself to the inevitable. As with before, there was a momentary feeling of relief as the pressure was released, but soon she felt the mess mushrooming against the diaper and back onto her rear. She had to stop while it was going on and looking around she realized this hadn't gone unnoticed. People were watching her slightly bent over as wave upon wave of poop ballooned out her rear. There was laughter.

She made it to class and gingerly sat down in the mess. As with before she was truly disgusted. As class moved on it became more uncomfortable and she also became aware that she smelled. This was just too much and she'd be like this the rest of the day. Gosh, this was awful. Sitting in a pile of her own poop for no earthly good reason.

Class let out and as she stood the mess was now plastering the diaper firmly to her backside. In addition to the smell, the darkness of the poop was clearly visible through the plastic. As she walked everybody knew she was carrying a load in her pants like a little baby. But unlike a baby, she wasn't going to get changed anytime soon, even if she cried, and she did find herself crying.

Of course, Bill had a similar experience, the load was equally apparent when they met at lunch.

The last couple of classes dragged. Deb wanted nothing more than school to be out and she would be home and out of the poopy diaper. A shower sounded good, and then she though her PJ's soft and warm would be perfect after walking around all day in her underwear.

Leaving the building she saw her mother's car out in front of the school. She was thankful that she'd get a ride home. Then she saw Bill and Bill's mom in the car as she climbed in.

"How was school today?" her mother asked.

Debbie just glared, "The worst day ever. I just want to go home and get changed."

"Well, you can get changed, but we've got some shopping to do with Bill and his mother."

The next thing she knew they were at the mall. No this couldn't be happening.

"There's a shirt for you, Bill. And a dress for you, Debbie." The mothers were passing over some clothes. Thank goodness for small favors. She struggled to put the dress on in the back seat but she got it on. At least she wouldn't be paraded through the mall in a diaper alone. Bill was still exposed, but she knew this wasn't a new experience for him. He'd been without pants on and off since last summer.

As they exited the car, Bill's mom handed him a light blue bag. His diaper bag. He through it over his shoulder. Again this wasn't new to him. "Let's get you cleaned up first."

Their mothers led them through the mall to a family bathroom. From Bill's bag came a changing pad. Deb was first, she got down while her mother carefully untaped the diaper. Bill's mother stood ready with a large container of wipes. Deb looked around for Bill who was carefully averting his eyes from the proceedings. "Bill," she said and their eyes met and the two gazed at each other. It was the only way she could get through this. It was one thing to poop in the diaper and to have people know you've pooped it, but to have the poop being wiped off your butt by others was almost too much.

Finally clean and in a new diaper, she felt almost normal for the first time of the day. She gazed into Bill's eyes while he was changed but couldn't avoid taking a glance at his erect penis while this was all going on.

When all was done, they headed for Babies R Us. "You need a diaper bag of your own," Debbie's mom stated. Debbie glared at her. "You have to have one to carry your diapers, you're not going to be wearing panties anymore." Debbie gasped. No more panties. She knew Bill had gone that way but no, not her. They proceed down the aisles of the store. Bill attracted a few looks from small kids and questions to their mothers "Why is that big boy wearing a diaper?" At least she was spared, or so she thought. A little girl came up and patted her on the rear with both hands. Deb swung around. "Do you wet the bed? My mom says I'm going to have to wear a diaper all the time if I don't stop wetting the bed." Deb just couldn't answer.

In addition to the diaper bag there were wipes, changing pad, a diaper genie, bottles, sippy cups, a cute bowl and a plastic coated spoon. It rapidly be came apparent, that home life was going to be baby life.

The next stop was the fabric store. Her mother selected yardage in baby prints and some frilly pink material. While she couldn't buy baby clothes in Debbie's size, it became quite apparent that her mom, a accomplished seamstress, was going to make some. They even selected some fabric for Bill. He hadn't had baby clothes. His mother had mostly subjected him to wandering around in just the diaper and a shirt.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would thing a more fitting punishment for after school would be to be placed back into diapers, but with the cath tube inside, and the enema routine done but than a snug diaper and waterproof pants added to protect the house hold until the next morning shower and std dress again for school.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
5 minutes ago, willnotwill said:

I have most of the parts I wrote.    I'll clean them up and repost them in a few days.

yay fanks :) well you're being nice this close to da christmas da santas mights gets you an extra rattles or a new playpens or mebbe ebens some plush elves to cuddles :)