LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Gerber Peva Plastic Panties

Hey gang! I finally broke down and bought some of the Peva Plastic panties! Everyone was correct about them running a "little small" and fairly noisy. When I bought them I only bought one pair one size larger than I normally wear however, I still find the leg opening a little too snug for my liking. In looking at Baby-Pants web page for sizes the next size up from that has the exact same leg dimention as the pair I bought. Has anyone had any experience with these and the sizing issue? I would hate to go 3 sizes up from what I normally wear just to get the leg opening a little larger. Also, I note they don't stretch any if at all which is no help either! I would appreciate any comments about the leg sizing issue. Is the next size up really the same leg opening or is that a misprint on their sizing page?

I ordered mine and got them w/in a week. I'm not really sure what the PEVA's are made of, but they are undoubtedly the noisiest pants I've ever owned. You can hear me coming across a crowded room. I don't wear them out in public, that's for sure. I've had them for a month and washed them several times in the washer. No change. They're very soft, but just crinkly. Order a size larger. Most everyone sells a roomy pant, but these are for slender people. I wear a medium (34), and ordered the same. Normally, mediums are more than plenty, but I should have ordered a large in these pants. The waist and especially the leg bands are snug, almost stretched to their limits and accommodate a thinner day-time diaper, but might have some trouble covering a night-time diaper. Forget covering several diapers. They're a wick type pant, but seal quite well. They trap air within them and you have to press all the air out, if that's a concern. I haven't owned them long enough to know how sturdy they will be over time, but they look very well made. They're welded along the seams and don't seem to be tearing or coming apart. They're very thin and light, much like the light-weight plasticized nylon panties, sometimes a favorite among older people. They feel good, look good, and clean up well, but there you are. That's as much as I know.

• 2 months later...

Sounds like everyone has hit on a common theme about sizes. Why is it if it's made in China the item is always smaller, smaller people I guess. I fail to understand why when something is made in China and destined for North America why can't the sizes be uniform.

It could be that they are using Women's size charts across the board having lost something in translation

I got a package of those for my doll just to see what they were like. the feel and sound brought two words to mind "trash bag"