LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can Somebody Help Me Find...

jkeat24

There used to be a website called hubbies.com and they would have these sissy type magazine called His New Mommy. There were 7 magainzes and I would really like to find them!!! The website is gone now and it's on that webarchive site and you can still see the previews and you can still get a membership to the site, but I'm afraid that if i sign up for the membership to view the magainzes that I'll just lose my money.....advice!?

Don't pay any money, but you can see if you can find a email on the old site. Contact them that way if you can and see if they respond. Don't waste any money the other way. Perhaps a member here might have what ya want so give it time.

• Like 1

yea i dedicated about an hour saturday to trying to find them and the old funraiser art. i found some funraiser stuff, but not all. i would like to find all of his work too. but i thought wet set might have the magazines, but they didnt. so far i havent been able to find anything. all of the artists i like have either died or retired. it sucks! i really like the Barb O'toole work.

Not everything survives on the internet. Sometimes, sites just up and die. And no one saves the stuff from them. I have the same problem with a diaperfur story that apparently disappeared off the face of the internet during the year I was without a computer. I had a copy of the story archived on a CD, but Windows XP doesn't like reading Windows 98 formatted CDs.

So, if you can't find it after enough searching, chances are that it's gone.

• 1 year later...