LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Work Is So Going To Get Awkward

Guest Baby Rina

But neo vagina ist bad for seeking partners as noone likes an artificial pussy. Finding partners without SRS is much easier! There is a special subculture of which therpsits are not aware.

This will derail the thread if I address it, however I did start a thread in this same area that would benefit from such a conversation. ;)

i come from Western PA, i'm no stranger to drowning... but i think i might miss snow too much in Mesa and ... currently looking at houses in Auburn, West Seatle, Uh... shit i forget where the other one is... and Redmond, my sister told me to stay away from Tacoma

Tacoma is better now than it use to be, but yeah, it's still a pretty dangerous area. Redmond is meh, Auburn is a nice area but a bit too conservative for my tastes. West Seattle is very colorful, you may enjoy that area the most. Northgate is also a good area, with a lot of variety and decent homes, and the last remaining mall that can be considered a mall in Washington. LOL

Guest Baby Rina

i've grown up in conservative neighborhoods pretty much all my life, that i'm used to. i am the quiet type who stays in her own yard and rarely ventures out into the world except for work or gathering supplies. Most people consider me to be an ideal neighbor... most people aren't welcome in my house either though >.>

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Baby Rina

Well... it looks like on Monday i'll be having to call Corporate again, and probably wind up costing my boss her job. We used to be good friends and i really didn't want it to come to that, but... She is STILL taking long breaks in the back with her husband at lunch, twice she has left the store for extended periods of time with no management in the store, and now she is planning on promotting the new girl over me, passing me up for the THIRD time. As much as i don't want to cause problems i can't just let stuff like that keep going and going...

The buyer i had on the house fell through, so now i have to get everything all ready and formally list it on the market and that will take some time, who knows how long i'll be stuck in this neighborhood :( I am not going to let the new girl be over me, standing around while there is work to be done, chatting with her friends in the stock room while i am trying to unload truck around them... hell no

Guest Baby Rina

So... it looks like we're going into extra innings... I might have to leave PA before i get my house sold which could leave me bumming off couches :(

Edit

Why do i go to baseball idioms when i barely even know the game? why not half time, or the final showdown? no extra innings... i think there's something wrong with me.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Baby Rina

Yay finally back. My PC had died. first Motherboard and then processor, but its all good... my only issue with bumming couches is its a hell of a drop from owning your own house, and at the time i technically still will since i'll be moving before it sells.

I went through something similar for a short while in my younger days. It's one he!! of a shock when you suddenly find yourself essentially 'homeless' when you have a good job and are making decent money but lose your living space instantly through no fault of your own anyway. Friends will see you through though- that's why they are your friends B)

I remember those times when I see someone living on the street. I remember that I could be them very easily even now- and so could any of us. That is also why I value my true friends so highly, for without each other we'd both be there on the street :o It's only temporary Rina, and I'm glad you have friends who will do this for you- they are real friends :thumbsup: I'm sure you will not forget them when their time of need comes.

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Baby Rina

Back at the work thing... IS it good or bad that I have the Regional Vice President and Head of Team Relations plugged into my phone? ... and not the office numbers...

Both :huh: It's good that you have them if you need them but bad that you might. Look at it like having the fire department and ambulance on your phone list- things you don't want to use but which might be very helpful should they ever be needed ;) Treat them accordingly- use them only when needed urgently. Much of life is like this with good and bad intermingled and no way to separate them :mellow: so you just adjust your perspective and keep smiling :D

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Baby Rina

I spoke with loss prevention the last week, i'm not sure why they sent him other than to have a neutral person conduct the 'interviews' it felt more like an interrogation. He seemed i dunno... made me feel like half of my complaints weren't that important, like i was just being an entitled jerk really... i know he spoke with the 'new' assistant manager, i am not sure if he spoke with the both of them. Apparently though some sort of action was being taken and something was put in her file... which to me feels yet again like nothing is being done. After making it known to the guy from human resources i put in my notice and was going to cut my losses he talked me out of it, i get the feeling now that the regional vice president is involved he wants to 'make an example' of my boss... but i am not sure i really have the strength to continue.

As a side not the vacation i thought i was going to have this week has completely shit the bed. i have 10 days off in a row coming now and no where to go because i am back to not being on speaking terms with my mother and the plane tickets down there have been canceled after my last little uhm... tantrum... With everything escalating and continuing at work and my one friend who's couch i was going to bum having to withdraw her offer because that couch was under her parents roof and they said no... i fell into a really dark and familiar place. Not a place anyone should want to be... Not a place i want to talk about on this forum... Anyway i have today to work, and then 10 days off to hopefully get refreshed, reorganized, and recentered... and if i'm lucky for my boss to get fired.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Baby Rina

Back to work from an awesome staycation. I hung out with one of my old babysitters, fixed my grandmother's sewing machine and stared making use of it. Got some new movies watched, some work on my RPG and book done.

At work, the schedules have changed again, the things being posted now are printouts from the computer which means that my name now appears on it as it legally is. I had to work with my boss yesterday for 4 hours and in that time there wasn't a lot of communication but i wasn't feeling that same level of dread as usual. She did speak to me but there weren't really any conversation at all. It's progess I guess and puts it back above my bare minimum to not go completely crazy... I am still trying to move to WA state and put my aplication in at another place a good 9 miles away (yay bike rides) to be out of my store before i can get my house sold. It looks like i'll be hanging in PA until it closes unless one of you following this thread has a free couch to lend >.>

• 1 month later...
Guest Baby Rina

Ok some more things have happened at work, and this time for the better. I think my boss is actively trying to make me NOT want to leave my store any more, quite possibly because she knows I'm the one who does most of the freight processing on truck. The older assistant does her best but she's like 60 so she's moving a little slow and the other assistant is my age but does NOTHING but stand around... Anyways my boss is now actively calling me Rina... Sarina when i screw up, and has actually started refering to me as she and her. In the end that's all I have really wanted... I'm still moving as soon as I can but at least the stress at work has finally dropped down to its old levels before I started to transition.

Ok some more things have happened at work, and this time for the better. I think my boss is actively trying to make me NOT want to leave my store any more, quite possibly because she knows I'm the one who does most of the freight processing on truck. The older assistant does her best but she's like 60 so she's moving a little slow and the other assistant is my age but does NOTHING but stand around... Anyways my boss is now actively calling me Rina... Sarina when i screw up, and has actually started refering to me as she and her. In the end that's all I have really wanted... I'm still moving as soon as I can but at least the stress at work has finally dropped down to its old levels before I started to transition.

Too late and tired to make other comments. I have followed you from day one, so best to you for hanging in there!

• 5 months later...

Seeing Turtlepins post to this thread brought me to re-read the entire thread. Baby Rina, I don't know where you are or what the situation is for you now and I can only take Turtlepins' post as an indication. I'm happy for you that his post seems to indicate you are in a good place - geographically and/or emotionally. I give you all the credit in the world for sticking to your journey through all the crap thrown at you. I find it amazing that you managed to suffer through that boss who was so amazingly insensitive and outright cruel.

Guest Baby Rina

I know right? Honestly work really turned around, and for reasons that I can't actually fathom (i think some of it was laziness) i am still working at the same store and still living in the same house. Yea I'm really working towards being incontinent because i SO want it. After everything I have gone through just to be the woman that I know i am, going on to being the baby girl that I know is in me is just one more stop on the same path.

All seriousness aside. I never treat anything serious, it's all wise ass and snark from this mouth. Yea there's a lot of wackos out and about and I try not to get pegged with them because it's what I want, and something that I am working for. I won't back down from this goal, i understand the impact it will have on my life and finances. In the end I still think that the math plays out in favor of being incontinent. I dunno how to explain it, it just feels right and makes me happy when i wet without really noticing it.

• Like 1

After everything I have gone through just to be the woman that I know i am, going on to being the baby girl that I know is in me is just one more stop on the same path.

You summarized my opinion. For that I was working, too. My form of HRT and orthopedical problems increased my incontinece and bettwetting.

• 1 month later...
Guest Baby Rina

It's considered an 'integrity check' and is /supposed/ to check everyone's bags but this particular woman doesn't feel the need to check the Assistant's purse only my larger pack... and the main reason why it is larger? Oh right ... to

It's considered an 'integrity check' and is /supposed/ to check everyone's bags but this particular woman doesn't feel the need to check the Assistant's purse only my larger pack... and the main reason why it is larger? Oh right ... to

Guest Baby Rina

we are talking about 2 completely different people here. The woman doing these bag checks is from another store acting under orders from the District Manager not the Store Manager. The Store Manager and I have