LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Interesting Comment By My Wife

packrat

So, we are driving over the holiday weekend to pick up some fresh fruit from a road side stand. It is hot and we see a sign for ice cream at one of the stands. Hoping for a cone, we are disappointed at prepackaged frozen treats. I select a chocolate covered item on a stick, she picks a small 6 ounce tub with a spoon.

I finish mine and begin to drive away. She says she can't finish hers and offers me a spoonful. I enjoy it and say thanks, She offers another and I indicate I'm OK, she pushes the spoon at me and I consume it. She does another and I react that I'm OK, my treat was enough. Then she comments something to the effect that "if you are going to wear diapers, I ought to be able to feed you."

This comment shocks me and I look over and simply ask, "Are we role playing?" No answer.

My wife knows of my recreational wearing, including at night. She tolerates but does not participate. She continues to think I'm completely nuts, but has said little in the past year or two. I'm not an AB and couldn't understand the origin of her comment, but I'm staying tuned for a possible new avenue for my fetish.

Just thought I'd share.

Rat

It appears that she may be coming to some acceptance of your "interests" but she also needs to learn there is a B*I*G difference between an A/B and a D/L. It might be small to some, but it's important to others.

good luck! ;)

I'm 100% with Square Duck on this one. While her comment may have meant that she's reaching a certain level of acceptance with your diapers, I wouldn't read too much into her specific comment. I think it's most likely just an baby connection she made between diapers and spoon-feeding and never could have imagined that anyone might actually want to be spoon-fed. Unless this is something you want, and it sounds like it's not, I'd leave this one alone. It could very well freak her out more than the diapers, since it might indicate a slipperly slope she wouldn't like to slide down.

-RMS

this is a good example of something I was talking with someone about on the chat. I was saying that there are lots of partners that can get something out of abdl play but are not necessarily abdls themselves. By embracing the casual sexual appeal to activities associated with abdl, instead of always wanting extreme roleplay. Focus on the parts of the fetish that you can both get behind. I for example noticed my girlfriend was more interested in the cute/cuddly side of abdl as opposed to the rough, dirty wet stuff, so I moved more in that direction and got to explore a side of abdl play that Idont normally.

I LOVE being spoon fed Ice Cream by my wife. I make her chase me around like it's Medicine, usually I'm running jumping on the couches in nothing but a diaper. She likes to think of me as her overactive naughty little ADD child monster. She loves it.

Thanks for the fun replies. I've enjoyed the comments and perspective of everyone. Finding this community a few years ago has allowed me to accept my fetish and admit it to my wife, without torturing myself as being a weird deviant and hiding my actions with guilt. While I don't expect her to participate, it will be interesting to see how this ultimately works out. She has become less judgmental in the past year.

Peace and health to all,

Rat