LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Oh , that was funny. I did this joke once but different.

28 years ago I worked at a private school for children and adults that needed private care. This involved diapers in large quanities. My job was working with a highschool friend (now my brother inlaw) we had the "honor" of dumping the bags and sorting. We washed the loads then loaded them in the dryers after they were dry I would load them into baskets and send them to the folding tables. Here there were three old women and several higher skilled residents.

What I did was take a moiste brownie from lunch and mushed it into a pair of breifs. Watching and waiting for some to fold them, but they missed the prize. So I went over and claimed we might has missed something. I reached in and found the shorts. They all went "oooooooooe". Then I took it one step further. After pulling it open I brought it up to my mouth and ate it. :o

Therapy is a likely outcome for the kid-- notice how, towards the end when the parents are both exclaiming "Do you FORGIVE us? Do you FORGIVE us?", the kid kinda holds his head in his hand and shakes his head in disbelief-- as if he was thinking "I can't believe my parents are such f---ing retards."

:beer:

wv