LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wife Wet The Bed Last Night!

kellysbaby

i woke up in the middle of the night and the wife/mimmy was gone. I rolled over and put my hand in a wet spot, then I smelled it. Pee. I found her in the bathroom on the toilet and upset. I smiled and thanked her for wetting the bed. She didnt think it was as hot as I did. I put a towel down and warned her that if it happened again she'd be in diapers every night for a week. She claimed that she rolled over and had a huge cramp and her bladder let go. Im not sure what to believe, but im all game if she needs to wear diapers to bed.

really? did you happen to jack off on her face too? cause thats the best ending to this story.

guess you are the type to not have some sympathy for a loved one's misfortune. diapers for a week? really? lawl.....yeah, good luck with that, bucko.

• Like 1

Fer cryin out loud. Effin relax....You two act like the OP was shooting puppies or something.

Recoginze this for what it was....harmless teasing between lovers. My wife constantly makes fun of me wetting the bed and I always tell her that when my diapers leak I am getting the last laugh and rolling over to her side of the bed.

Sheesh....

• Like 2

ive never shot a puppy. i kick them on my lunch break at every opportunity though! to backfill on this story a little, i have had a few accidents as an adult and my wife handles it very well. the one time she had an accident, i used the same line on her that she uses on me. take a pill or something.

Here's a proposition for those of you concerned about the perceived gender gap on this forum: make posting shit like this a bannable offense.

Unfortunately there has to be somewhere on the internet for the trolls, creepers and pedos to hang out. If DD wasn't here they'd all be on FL. FL has enough trash as it is.

Unfortunately there has to be somewhere on the internet for the trolls, creepers and pedos to hang out. If DD wasn't here they'd all be on FL. FL has enough trash as it is.

Why are you so zealous to back up all the other trolls who bash people who post here? What is so unbelievable of his story, the fact the others don't have a wife/GF to share their diapering needs with so this makes them jealous of someone elses story?

Strange also you post here about all the trash on FL but yet you are a member. I think you should look in the mirror more often when it comes mentioning trolls .

• Like 1

Never in a million years did I think posting something relating to diapers between a consenting married couple would cause this much trouble. Seriously, why are people so enraged? Is it that I have a wife who is fun and can play in diapers too? Or is it that I didnt jump up and rush her to the hospital? My wife and I have both laughed about her accident on several occasions since it happened, but ill think twice before posting on here next time.

• Like 1

My wife and I have both laughed about her accident on several occasions since it happened, but ill think twice before posting on here next time.

That statement right there is why this is such a shame. We should feel free to discuss whatever we like within the bounds of morality and legality. I can see slamming someone who wants to constantly bring up immoral garbage but this innocent exchange between a married couple somehow warrants condemnation? Seriously folks, get your priorities straight.

• Like 1

i believe what was said above that people thought this was maybe thefirst time or that ur wife was not already engaged in diaper play so it was felt you were trying to force her to do something ... you probably just assumed everyone knew you wife was into diaper play but many didnt know

my only concern is feeling an intense cramp and then involuntarily losing control and peeing yourself could be a sign of a more serious problem but if this is something your wife and her dr know about and the dr has already checked her out then play away

i believe what was said above that people thought this was maybe thefirst time or that ur wife was not already engaged in diaper play so it was felt you were trying to force her to do something ... you probably just assumed everyone knew you wife was into diaper play but many didnt know

my only concern is feeling an intense cramp and then involuntarily losing control and peeing yourself could be a sign of a more serious problem but if this is something your wife and her dr know about and the dr has already checked her out then play away

agreed, that could be serious and needs to be checked out first. Doctor appointment?

Also, sometimes yeast infections feel that way...might wanna check for that.

It seems that every time I log on and read the message's on this board it is the same thing. Someone post something and someone else smacks him down about it. I rarely post any more. It is just not worth it. I have to face enough drama in my life without what goes on here. My fetish is my escape from the world. Instead coming here I have more of what I seek to escape from. I pity you all.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

It seems that every time I log on and read the message's on this board it is the same thing. Someone post something and someone else smacks him down about it. I rarely post any more. It is just not worth it. I have to face enough drama in my life without what goes on here. My fetish is my escape from the world. Instead coming here I have more of what I seek to escape from. I pity you all.

And yet you posted and threw gas on the flame.