LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plushies R Us

little_kristy

So I've been meaning to post something like this for awhile now. But alas procrastination is bad

But I have 3 Plushies

Gilbert-Panda given by a friend. By far the biggest. He tends to be the one who likes to be on the outside of the group

Serapen-He was born I think sometime in Nov. He's a WWF Grey Wolf, he's got arms that are always out for a hug. He's a bully at times. He always seems to push Lupin off of the ledge their on. He also has a friend called Lola he hasn't seen in ages

Lupin-He's the smallest. I call him teh werewolf. He's got lil fangs and the cutest fur. I got him from Hot Topic. He's got a zipper in the back to put things in. I used to put my dice in there but they wouldn't fit. He's usually near the edge and I always have to put him back on.

Gilbert I often found likes to watch me sleep (0.0) but I don't mind as long as I don't wake up with any unknown stab wounds LOL

So what all plushies do you have? What's there story? Do you sleep with them? Do they have there own personalities?

I'll post pics eventually

Guest dorkster

I have Most of the Winnie the Pooh characters (I have a 31" Pooh and tigger), medium sized Roo, Eeyore, and Piglet. I have a scooby doo plushie since I was 6 (he's still in my bed). A puppy (Wuffles) and cat-ish plushie (Sally) from the gf (in a plushie trade), I have a weird pooh and tigger that I got from walmart (they have giant heads and small bodies), And as my one year anniversary with the gf, I just had a bunny show up from Build a Bear with a nappy and bib, he's SO adorable. (Floppy) I'm probably missing a bunch, but I haven't looked in the plushie box in about 6 months.

I'll list according to species, and in no particular order. Please note that these are the plushies that are currently with me. I have had a few in the past that have moved on to new people and better bonds than the one shared with me. I also won't include my dolls in this post.

EDIT - Upon seeing this post of mine in the topic, I've decided to re-write the post to reflect plushies I have gotten since.

Bears

Unkie Bear

Coloring: Dark Green/Green/Orange

Size: Small. Beanie Baby sized.

Age I was when received (AWR): 20/21

Notes: My Unkie sent him to me. That's how he got his name. He's a good traveler (he made the trip across the Atlantic fine, after all) and goes with me on trips sometimes.

Jade

Coloring: White/Red/Green

Size: Large. About two feet?

AWR: 20/21

Notes: My Unkie sent me Jade as well. Jade snuggles with me a lot when I need it, and has ended up with his belly being used as a pillow on numerous occasions.

Cloud

Coloring: White

Size: Small. 8-10" or so.

Notes: Cloud was yet another bear sent to me by my Unkie. Cloud was once covered in my Unkie's aftershave by a certain mischievous bear that resides with my Unkie. The aftershave smell wore off eventually, but I wouldn't be surprised if it happens again next time Cloud and the mischievous bear are left in the same room together.

Cubby

Coloring: Light Brown

Size: Small average. 12" or so.

Notes: The fourth bear from my Unkie. Cubby is a good listener. His ears have also been sucked on by me before, but he's never once said that he's minded.

Alawi

Coloring: Black/Dark Brown

Size: Large average. 16-18", I think.

AWR: under 15

Notes: Alawi is the second Build-A-Bear bear I ever made. He's quiet, but snuggly.

Miles

Coloring: Light Brown

Size: Large average. 15-16".

AWR: 23

Notes: I bought Miles off of Ebay. He's named after a character in a story that one of my friends wrote, because the personalities of the character and Miles are similar.

Benjamin

Coloring: Tan

Size: Large. 23"

AWR: 24

Notes: AKA Ben or Benny. I bought Benjamin off of Ebay, and I couldn't pass him up. I cuddle with him a lot in bed, but he can sometimes be a bit of a pillow hog! :P

Hope Bear

Coloring: Cream

Size: Large. Two feet, roughly.

AWR: 13

Notes: Hope Bear was given to me by my older sister. He is part of a Gund Millenium series, released in 2000 through 2001. He has 5 siblings total. Hope helps me think things through when times get tough.

Luck Bear

Coloring: Brown

Notes: I found Luck Bear abandoned in a Goodwill. He is one of the sibings of Hope Bear.

Love Bear

Coloring: Chocolate Brown

Notes: Love Bear was abandoned in Goodwill with Luck Bear when I found her. She is Hope Bear and Luck Bear's sister. We have yet to find the other 3 siblings.

Canines

Hippo

Coloring: Brown/Dark Brown

Size: Small. A bit bigger than a Pound Puppy.

AWR: under 4

Notes: Hippo is a dog, despite his odd name. He's had numerous surgeries and survived through a house fire. Hippo has no nose, but he never expressed any desire for one. I call him "Moose" every so often when I'm feeling silly. Both names came about when I was still chronologically small.

Matty

Coloring: Brown/White

Size: Average

AWR: 6

Notes: AKA Matty II. The original Matty didn't survive the house fire that Hippo did. My grandparents bought Matty to help soothe my grief. I don't consider Matty a replacement, but the namesake is to remember Matty I by. Both Matty I and Matty II were/are dogs, and I turn to Matty II in times of need especially.

Dave

Coloring: Brown/White/Black

Size: Small average. Larger than Hippo.

AWR: under 9

Notes: AKA Duckie. Duckie is a nickname based off of one of my Pap's friends. Dave went into the operating room with me during my first leg surgery, and got his own hospital bracelet collar.

Roxas

Coloring: Grey/Cream

Size: Average. 13" or so.

AWR: 19

Notes: A friend showed me Roxas online. I immediately purchased him and we bonded right away. Roxas explores with me a lot, but he's also a calming influence.

Rabbits

Bunny

Coloring: White (pink nose)

Size: Large average. 18-20" or so.

AWR: 12

Notes: I received Bunny while I was at the store with my stepmother, buying one of her siblings for my best friend (at the time). I remember not wanting to leave the store without her, and thankfully I didn't have to. Bunny has the ability to put me to sleep.

Arianna

Coloring: Pink/White

Size: Large. A bit under 2 feet I think.

AWR: 22

Notes: Arianna was sent to me by my Unkie. She's soft and snuggly, and has also ended up in the same position as Jade a few times. She has a storage pouch in her back.

Choo-Choo Bear

Coloring: Pink/White

Size: Small. Beanie Baby size.

AWR: 22

Notes: Choo-Choo Bear travels easily since she's so small. She was another one sent to me by my Unkie. Bonus points to anyone that can guess who she's named after! (Who she's named after is male, by the way.)

Others

Johnny

Coloring: Brown

Size: Large. 2 feet, give or take.

AWR: 21

Notes: Johnny is a moose...AKA "Johnny the birfday moose". A friend of mine purchased him for me from Goodwill on my birthday. I snuggle with him a lot, especially when I'm sick.

Quack Duckie

Coloring: Yellow/Orange

Size: Small. About the size of my hand.

AWR: under 4

Notes: AKA "QD". Like Hippo, Quack Duckie has been with me for a long time. He travels well. He has a squeaker, but I think time wore it out.

Richard

Coloring: Blue/Purple/Green

Size: Small. 10" or so.

AWR: 18

Notes: Richard is a Gloworm. He usually helps me sleep, especially when I'm sick.

Laa Laa

Coloring: Yellow/White

Size: Large. Around 2 feet.

AWR: 20

Notes: Laa Laa is a Teletubby. She's from the Actimates series. My youngest sister had an Actimates when she was a toddler, and the experience stuck with me. I bought Laa Laa (and the Actimates accessories) off of Ebay.

Eduardo

Coloring: Yellow/Brown

Size: Smallish, about 12" or so.

Notes: Eduardo is a giraffe. I love giraffes, and a friend got him for me as a gift.

Elmo

Coloring: Red/Orange

Size: Large. 21.5"

Notes: Yes, this is a Sesame Street Elmo plushie. Elmo is one of my top 3 favorite monsters (Cookie Monster & Grover are the other two). The best thing about this Elmo is that he has plush eyes instead of hard plastic ones.

Lammy

Coloring: Lavender

Size: Small-medium. 12" or so, I haven't measured.

Notes: Lammy is a lavender lamb. He has a lavender pouch inside of his belly that is removable to put in the microwave. That makes him nice & warm.

Sade

Coloring: Light Brown/Cream

Size: Medium. 16" or so

Notes: Sade is a super snuggly lion. I got him from Etsy.

Chi

Coloring: White/Blue/Purple/Brown

Size: 9" or so? Small length/height-wise, but firmly stuffed & good to travel with.

Notes: Chi is a lion too. He was custom & handmade for me on Etsy, so there's no other lion exactly like him.

~ Cody, AKA moogle

Moogle, Choo-Choo is probably named after Thomas or one of the other Sodor engines.

And now, my plushie lineup:

I currently have four plushies, three of them are Pokemon, and one isn't.

My three Pokemon are: Meowth, Charizard, and Pikachu. I adopted them from a rummage sale near my home. I usually sleep with Meowth under my pillow and Pikachu in one arm. Charizard, owing to his wings, stays next to me on the bed.

My only non-Pokemon plushie currently, is Pookie. He is as old as me, a brown bear with multi-colored paws. He is my confidant, protector, and playmate.

• 1 year later...

I have one I'm very attached to right now, but I usually only have one at a time and that one is a best friend and I like to carry it everywhere I can. He's a white tiger with a hole in his butt I didn't put there...i think it ripped with the tag or something. But his name is Fabio. : 3 I talk to him all the time and tell him what I'm doing or feeling and ask how he's doing.

Oh, sometimes he does answer me back, but most of the time no.

I've probably got a hundred bears ranging from little guys only a couple of inches up to Bob who's 56" tall. My wife puts a limit on how many can actually spend time in the bed (there's about four now).

They're all bears and they're all boys except for one Boyd's bear girl that I got back when they had the Visa card you could earn bears with. She lives in the living room and for some reason the boys don't associate with her.

• 2 months later...

I have 4 from Build a Bear.

One is Shrek when the third movie came out. He slept in my bed until his burping in bed got on my nerves.

One is a Brown and White dog named Patches.

The other two are characters in one of my roleplays. Molly is my teddy bear. She is my protector and best friend. She is a friend to all my other stuffed animals and she is a great listener. Molly never judges me or talking down to me when I make mistakes. She just sets there with her arms open for a hug if I need it.

My last one is named Bonnie. She is a mischevious rabbit who thinks she is better than everyone else. Because she is more into fashion than the others. Bonnie has to have the latest new clothes from the store and flaunts it in the other's faces.

W ehave two main stuffed buddies that share our bed... Even though my fiance isn't ABDL.. or isn't into age play in the slightest. He still enjoys stuffed animals we will often play with them together. They've donned their own voices and personalities... XD

Teddy

My fiance bought this for me when we first started dating. It was to replace my childhood bear that was too loved, and had just fallen apart, even after multiple repairs. Teddy is just the right size, about 20 inches tall, nice soft and fully. He has big black eyes, and nice fluffy honey-brown fur. I sleep with him tucked next to me every-night. Teddy is pretty giggly, loves to dance and cuddle.

Professor Puppy

When we first moved in together, his childhood stuffed dog got lost in the shuffle. He was very upset, as it was one of the few things he had left from his childhood. I had searched the internet for months trying to find the exact, heck even a close match to his buddy. No luck. One day while we were at the grocery store, we spotted the Golden Book: The Pokey Little Puppy. It was one of his favorite books growing up. Well I surprised him about a week later, not only with the book, but with a puppy pal to go along with it. It wasn't an exact match to the one he had lost... but he quickly grew attached, and we even came up with a crazy backstory for him.

• 2 weeks later...

I have 3 main plushies on my bed (all ponies): twilight sparkle and pinkie pie from toys r us, and rainbow dash from walmart. pinkie is the best for snuggling, because there no horns or wings to get in the way. so, I'd love an applejack plushie if she ever comes out :)