• Pacifiers
    • Bottles
    • Blankies
    • Bedwetting
    • Pants wetting
    • Tantrums
    • Spanking seeking
    • Other

spending too much money. BUY ALL THE THINGS! I'm getting better though. I just need to get my cloth diaper collection to a good size and then i can lay off buying things for a while, hopefully.

I didn't put my vote in since some don't apply anymore, but I'll list things off.

"Adult" Vices:

I used to smoke.

I either overeat or undereat. I've gotten better at regulating my food intake, but it's still a problem.

Tea, and to a lesser extent, coffee. I need one or the other, but tea is better. I drink both plain/black.

"Child" Vices:

Pacifiers

I go through stages. Sometimes I'll go for a long while without using it, and other times I'll have my binky in constantly. No matter what though, I have to have it around for access. To be honest, I should probably use it more than I do. I end up chewing my bottom lip or biting my nails during the times I don't use it.

Bottles

I'll go through stages with them, too, and then get frustrated during the times my hand shakes and I spill my drinks all over myself.

Blankies

I'm still trying to find THE one special blankie for me. I have a lot of other blankets that I use and enjoy too, but not a super special blankie. I'm addicted to soft.

Snuggling

I'm a cuddle baby.

Plushies

I used to buy every plushie that I had an initial attraction to, but then I found that the bond wouldn't always last. That made me sad. Now, I only buy a plushie when I either:

1. Know his or her name right away and the attraction says to buy him or her RIGHT NOW. Usually a waning attraction makes me go "well..." at least once before purchase. As an example, my friend linked me to a specific page that had a wolf plushie for sale. The plushie was my wolf, Roxas. I saw him and I knew IMMEDIATELY. After looking at his picture, I said "His name is Roxas, and he's my Roxas." I then purchased him right away, without looking for a cheaper price elsewhere (that's something I do with any purchase). This was back in 2007, and the bond Roxas and I have hasn't waned at all.

Or...

2. Come back to the plushie over and over again (especially if he or she is for purchase online). If I keep coming back, odds are the bond is good.

~ moogle

I like to pee in my panties and wear diapers! I bed wet late into my childhood, and occasionally wet my pants during the day. I was put back in diapers during the day and I would pee in them enough that they would become damp enough to be noticed, just not totally soaked. thus how I got my "name". I would hear from mom, do you have on "PeeDeePants?"

Adult:

Drink, smoke, acid, pain killers (sometimes), coffee (but coffee gives you super powers so it's okay)

Child:

Pacifiers, bottles, and occasionally my thumb (a slight oral fixation), I have a fleecy blanket I sleep with every night, I do like wetting the bed though I hardly ever do it, I will wet my pants when I can though (best way to go from big boy to baby boy quickly, right?) and I definitely seek out spankings.

• Like 1

How is food a vice? Without it, we'd starve to death. I checked Food because I don't do any of that other stuff.

I have a blankie, pacifier, and bottles. And plushies. Enough plushies to literally take up half my bed.

How is food a vice? Without it, we'd starve to death.

This is true, & a good point, but food just like everything else can become a vice, if you let the use of it get out of hand.

Rockies Fan.

First to clear up what a vice is, since from some of the responses people don't understand a Vice is an immoral or evil habit or practice. Synonyms: fault, failing, foible, weakness. Antonyms: virtue, this taken from dictionary.com. so things like reading, cars, quilting, not really vices....

I smoke daily.

I drink monthly.

I toke maybe 1-2x/yearly.

For the lil vices.. everything but bed/pants wetting.

Let's see.. for my adult :vices" -

I smoke occasionally.

I love to drink although I only get to do that once every couple weeks.

Now my little "vices" -

Pacifiers

Bottles

Blankies

And definitely spanking seeking