LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abdl Los Angeles

bbabysitter26

Heyy I'm 23, live in the LA area and looking to mingle and befriend some "like minded" individuals. It would be cool to meet some people that share my interest in being an AB.

I like drinking occasionally, pool, hiking, MUSIC, ESPN, film making, and games of all kinds.

I realize this sounds like a personal ad, but it's not. I'd like to get a group together so we can throw parties and have some good times with a wonderful underlying theme ; )

bb

P.S. If you're on ADISC you can hit me up there too....same name.

Not someplace I hang out, but here:

http://www.adisc.org/

"ADISC fills a very different niche than other AB/DL sites. We're a 13+ site rather than an adult-only site. Thus, our model is that of a support community rather than that of a place for sexually-explicit material or dating.

We're a site that offers both teens and adults alike a place to discuss AB/DL-related issues with an air of maturity. We exist to discuss everything surrounding life in the AB/DL world at a PG-13 level. This keeps the site appropriate for teens, while encouraging high-quality discussions for everyone to enjoy."

• 2 weeks later...

Daddy and I are going to be in the area the weekend of Oct 21st for Disney's and Universal Studios' halloween parties. We set up a meetup in Anaheim when we were there in June, hopefully we can do so again on this trip. I love meeting new people in our community.

*huggles*

Michelle

Daddy and I are going to be in the area the weekend of Oct 21st for Disney's and Universal Studios' halloween parties. We set up a meetup in Anaheim when we were there in June, hopefully we can do so again on this trip. I love meeting new people in our community.

*huggles*

Michelle

I have no problem with that :)

Maybe start a new thread with dates and times so we can 'try' and get others in the area to attend....again :P

It wa snice meeting you guys and I'm glad you enjoyed your trip and visit! :)

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...