LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dolly Advice From Other Girls

I need some dolly advice from others who list themselves as Girl

This is my Bride Doll; Dolly Cassandra Lynette Estelle Christine Paradise. She is a 32" Bride doll. I got her on Ebay with just a (different) tiara, which I wanted form me, different hair (that was in sad shape) and a gorgeous full white gown and a wristlet. so she had the beginnings of a bride doll which I also wanted

I got some material and made her cape and veil, got her a new doll wigh and tiara, white ruffled socks and pearl white pearlized shoes, and a clasp for her cape. I had a white little girl's purse to use for a pocketbook and I got her a doll stand. She is just so scrumptious that I wish I could play with her and take her to bed with me like my other dollies and like dollies sooo love, but she is a bit fragile for that, not being a real "play" dolly. I do kiss her a bunch to show that I love her burstingly and for just ever

post-27920-0-94682400-1314936664_thumb.j

Under her dress she was wearing a kind of training panty. Well I had a pair of waterproof lined ruffled panties that I put over the panties

But there is a rule that all us Paradise girls have to wear rubber panties if they can be found that fit

Now here is my dilemma. I have some left over Gerber rubber panties from a package of 6 that I got for Andrea Lynne Rachel Christine Paradise and Lisa Michelle Denise Christine Paradise. They are smooth material Now should I tale the ruffled panties off Cassandra and put a pair of the Gerber on her? Should I talke both ruffled and training panties off her and put the Gerber panties on her? Should I take both panties off her, put the Gerber on her and the ruffled panties over them or should I keep things as they are? I could also get for her a satin diaper and put that under everything and you know how scrumptious satin feels, it is what Andrea and Lisa have under their diapers. I wish it were put under mine [sigh]

I am afraid that I f I put the Gerber baby panties on her, especially with nothing under them, that Cassandra will not love me anymore

post-27920-0-94682400-1314936664_thumb.j

Why do you want dolly advice only from people who list themselves as Girl? A lot of people who aren't Girls like dollies, whether or not they admit it.

My advice is to ask Dolly Cassandra what she prefers - she'll probably tell you in her own way if you listen. Whether or not you take my advice is up to you.

~ moogle

Girls have a better feel for what dollies are like since dollies are girls. If you think of yourself as Girl, then you think as a girl. If you were a dog, could you think as a cat? Boys can like dollies but not the way a girl or one who thinks as a girl does. That is why, in real life, little girls just rule their daddies

when I kiss dolly on the cheek, I am wearing a little dress just like she is and that is what I feel on me, my hair is to my shoulders like hers and that is what I feel, we both wear tiaras or on rare occasions, I wear an alice band and those are what I feel on me, we both have thick diapers that make a big lump between our legs and that is what i feel on me. We are both alike in many ways and that is what I feel. Dresses, hair things and long hair worn in the way we do. feel like something. That is nothing anyone who says they are a Boy feels as a part of oneself so they cannot understand it. Before someone tries to bring Sissy into it. that has not even been defined clearly so there can be no clear understanding or feelings

Not all dollies are girls! There are plenty of boy dollies out there. The majority of dollies are girls, yes, but that's because the majority of people who like dollies are girls. That said, I don't think a bond with a dolly, whether the dolly is a girl or a boy, is limited to just the girls.

EDIT: As Christine edited her post after I had posted mine, I will address the second paragraph that wasn't there when I posted my original response. You're right in that the majority of boys may not like long hair, dresses, etc. That doesn't prevent boys from forming a bond with their dollies or prevent understanding. In addition, not all dollies dress like or have the features you describe.

That said, I will leave this thread alone. I can see Christine doesn't want my input, but I felt it had to be said.

~ moogle

• 5 months later...

I am afraid that I f I put the Gerber baby panties on her, especially with nothing under them, that Cassandra will not love me anymore

Hi Christine,

Maybe you can put a sanitary napkin for big girls under her baby panties. I am a doll or princess, too, having 5 first names myself.

Kvetinka