LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Star Diapers

There is no moral imperative to regret what you did in good faith. Also as far as condemnation of a company or site. one must partake of due dilligence before one condmenns. That is in proportion to the seriousness of the charge and all charges are considered untrue unless proved to a level commencerate with that charge. Thus a capital crime would require more stringent levels of proof than petty larceny. Also the seriousness of the charge depends on the area of action. For AB's pedophilic impications may be more serious than in other areas since babies, toddlers and children are part of being an AB and thereflre closer to our hearts. Also this is not a court of law so we may err on either side with less culpability than a more serious inquirey. It may vary from person to person. Now, I pride myself in my ability to figure this kind of thing out so I would be held to a higher standard if I were to get involved but at this point in time, it is of causual interest to me since I am not directly involved as I do not do disposables. If I saw cloth diapers or rubber panties there and were considering them, I would be more involved and would read this and other related threads more closely and search for other evidence from other sources

Now, if you think that just picutres as part of a package or even ads constitue pedo. Look in the Diaper Museum at the Stay-Dri. That image appeared for 27 years that I know of, From the 1958 St. Anthony Messenger, to the Jolan Sales brochure of 1985 that I got from the company after an inquirey into their product based on the list of companies that DPF'ers submitted to a hard copy list the title of which I have forgotten. So there must be more to it than that

At any rate, is there a way to contact any trustworthy members of ABUniverse and make the concerns known and see if it can be dealt with from within?

Right then. Now that we finally seem to be more broadly agreed that QD is a front for an operation that sells inappropriate images of children, can we as a community do what we can to get them wiped off the net? Whether it's actually illegal or not I'm sure that their hosting provider (Intuit) would be very interested to learn what's being stored on and distributed from their servers....

At any rate, is there a way to contact any trustworthy members of ABUniverse and make the concerns known and see if it can be dealt with from within?

Kyle and his wife are the sum of ABUniverse. There are no other people involved other than a couple models that have worked with them in the past.

Kyle has already made it clear on FetLife that he finds the whole uproar over his association with QD to be ridiculous, and feels as though he's being crucified (in so many words).

In other words, he either is so stupid he doesn't see the implications, or he's so blinded by his desire to make a profit he refuses to see them.

Right then. Now that we finally seem to be more broadly agreed that QD is a front for an operation that sells inappropriate images of children, can we as a community do what we can to get them wiped off the net? Whether it's actually illegal or not I'm sure that their hosting provider (Intuit) would be very interested to learn what's being stored on and distributed from their servers....

Intuit is part of Quicken a major internet company. If it hit the biz world that they were involved in something shady, well, hold on to your tiara. But you need evidence and an orgaized case

In other words, he either is so stupid he doesn't see the implications, or he's so blinded by his desire to make a profit he refuses to see them.

Considering their history, I can't see this surprising anybody.

Story rules aren't changing, this is an age-play site, and readers are meant to put themselves in the role of the child, not actual kids.

By placing themselves in the role of a child they are sexualizing children. I don't care what people say, ABDL IS a sexual fetish. People do it for sexual gratification.

If you can't wrap your head around that and continue to associate with and provide a social platform for people who sexualize children expect some men in black suits to come knocking on your door one day.

If they can throw a guy in jail on the word of a couple of kindergarteners and the load of ABDL/Sissy stuff they found at his house then I'd hate to see what they could come up with on the guy running the website that these people use to help fulfill their fantasies.

Screw the site man, it's in your own best interest to make sure your ass is completely covered and not associated in any way with anything that could even give the appearance of being related to minors.

By placing themselves in the role of a child they are sexualizing children. I don't care what people say, ABDL IS a sexual fetish. People do it for sexual gratification.

So a story about a kid with toileting troubles = lolicon/shotacon?

If you can't wrap your head around that and continue to associate with and provide a social platform for people who sexualize children expect some men in black suits to come knocking on your door one day.

If they can throw a guy in jail on the word of a couple of kindergarteners and the load of ABDL/Sissy stuff they found at his house then I'd hate to see what they could come up with on the guy running the website that these people use to help fulfill their fantasies.

Screw the site man, it's in your own best interest to make sure your ass is completely covered and not associated in any way with anything that could even give the appearance of being related to minors.

You cite a case but provide neither documentation nor descriptive material so any evaluation of the case is not possible, the individual could have been a flaming perv or a flaming idiot for letting himself be in a position where two kindergarten children could compromise him: No way to tell. I have heard of others like it but the key feature is that the individual did something to be observed by the children, thus compromising himself

The possibilities are these

1. You are panic-mongering, either dishonestly or crazily. If so then it does not matter

2. You are correct in which case it does not matter. If you are correct, we are at such a level of disintegration that the rest is just a matter of time, and very little at that. Now before you start to do the "don't you see [followed by a litany of things going and gone wrong]" You have never seen a civilization in collapse. Collapse does not come in just one area with no manifestations in others. I am talking about 1917 Russia or 1789-93 France or 1929 Germany and those were not even total collapses. We would be so unstable, you might see things like large scale power outages, street riots in most or all of the major cities, burning and looting and martial law

It is not even likely that the Government would be going after that small a fry when there are bigger, more ideologically tempting targets and they would have to keep such large-scale activities under wraps, which would involve hundreds of persons keeping secrets and avoiding observation and doing all of that to get one unknown person is just too risky

I know the story he's talking about.

Kindergarten teacher pretending to diaper girls in his class, mountains of AB/Sissy paraphernalia found in his home. He claims one has nothing to do with the other, but even if it wasn't true, he was an idiot for failing to keep that shiz to himself.

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/Ex-Texas_Kindergarten_Teacher_Convicted_Of_Sexual_Abuse_In_Diaper_Game_128289993.html

'Nuff said

I think he was misusing the AB/sissy thing for purposes other than its intent. If you want to diaper "girl"s, do what girls do, get a dolly or dollies. That is what they are for

Either way, it's a hell of a leap from that to busting DD because there are stories on his website that feature underage characters, unless those underage characters are depicted as involved in explicit or even implicit sexual acts.

By placing themselves in the role of a child they are sexualizing children. I don't care what people say, ABDL IS a sexual fetish. SOME People do it for sexual gratification.

I fixed that for you. It would be inaccurate to say that ABDL is sexual for all involved. Diapers are no more sexual for me than any other underwear. It would be fallacious to tie them to sexual pleasure for me to the point where if someone tried, in court, I could bring in my neurologists to prove why that's pretty much impossible. :P

I don't personally see an issue with stories that have children which are very NOT sexual. Basically, we need a smell test for stories to have two rubrics:

1: Is this story faptastic or sexual in nature?

2: Does this story involve characters who are legal minors in any state or country where we can be held liable for it?

If either 1 or 2 then whatev. If both 1 and 2 then it should be removed with prejudice.

• 9 months later...

I see them as showing boys in diapers no different than showing babies in diapers when they advertise. I think we just let our sexual minds get in the way so that is why we see it as creepy.

I see them as showing boys in diapers no different than showing babies in diapers when they advertise. I think we just let our sexual minds get in the way so that is why we see it as creepy.

But they are only selling diapers as a cover. The main product is a $100 subscription to the "catalog". So they're selling pictures of boys in diapers.

But they are only selling diapers as a cover. The main product is a $100 subscription to the "catalog". So they're selling pictures of boys in diapers.

This. Emphatically.

The "subscription" to the "catalog" (which has been reported as nothing but a collection of pictures of said models) is their moneymaker, not the diapers themselves.

• 2 months later...

the catalog is a bit creepy. It reminds me of the old pay website that had girls in provocative clothing. I remember the parents being interviewed on TV as to why they let their kids be in clothing like that and of all things on a pay internet site. The parents answered as if no suspicious character would ever look at the site, especially no one convicted of being a pedophile. Yes, even trying to give the "star" diaper creators the benefit of the doubt, using the excuse, "oh it's just models modeling diapers, just like underwear models, it's virtually impossible to do so. It goes beyond this excuse since it's a pay catalog! You would have to be completely naive to think its all innocent and no pedophiles are looking at the pictures. But, in general, society in a way is getting completely wacked out, erosion of morals, every time you turn around, something sexual is in your face. Disney channel and other "family" channels are horrible for this, and they're suppose to be "pure" in nature... family shows. Toddlers in tiaras show is ridiculous.... I understand the point they're trying to make i suppose, but again, lets prance are children around in crazy outfits, provocative outfits, and then go... ohhhh no one suspicious is watching the show... please... get real.

To answer the question, is it a good diaper? WHO CARES! Chances are no! ABuniverse products as far as functionality go are terrible. Without getting that argument going again, as to where or not they're affiliated, I'll just say it's pretty apparent that they are made on the same platform. My rant is over.