LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Free Plastic Panties!

DailyDi

You know I could use some plastic pants to cover my diapers to help seal in what I cant keep in. Plastic Pants over diapers also have a impact statement for the one wearing them, and for those who may happen to take notice. If the plastic\rubber pant is printed in nursery prints, it emphasis the baby status and adds to the humiliation factor while also allowing for the diaper worn under is a big Baby I ware size Med

hi i am a medium

i need them to pevent leaks as to i have to wear diapers 24/7 do to no blader controll i lost 10 years ago do to a car accident i was in i wear them every day and night so you dont see and wet spots on the back of my pants when i am at work then when i get home i change in to shorts and at night well most every one wears them for who wets a lot at night

WHY?... Would anyone want Priva plastic pants? These are the 3 pair for under $10 kind of plastic pants. And you get what you pay for.

Many, many other plastic pants are better than Priva.

Too narrow in the crotch to be good at stopping leaks.

But thanks for the offer. You do so much for this community DD.

Happiness Is Wearing Cotton Diapers

WHY?... Would anyone want Priva plastic pants? These are the 3 pair for under $10 kind of plastic pants. And you get what you pay for.

Many, many other plastic pants are better than Priva.

Too narrow in the crotch to be good at stopping leaks.

But thanks for the offer. You do so much for this community DD.

Happiness Is Wearing Cotton Diapers

That made me laugh!

But I won't send you any plastic pants...

And thanks for the contest...

I have a phobia of chairs so usually sit on the ground. Being in Tasmania, the ground is often wet. Having plastic pants over my jeans would mean I could sit down anywhere, be it at the beach in the rain, in town or on my lawn and not have to worry about the ground wetting my pants. So as opposed to everyone else keeping their wetness from the world, I'd use them to keep the worlds wetness from myself.

Then at night when my girlfriend wets the bed uncontrollably and tries to blame it on me again, I can jump out of bed out of bed and yell;

"Huzzah! I'm wearing plastic panties you silly english woman!"

And then SHE'D have to do the washing.

*evil finger pyramid of contemplation*

I'm a large, well I'm not fat, just REALLY big. like Chara big.

And to all the non beleivers I actually do live in Tasmania

i am dl an i wear both types but do like to have a nice cloth diaper to wear to bed an could do wiv some pants that i can trust not to leak on me, wearing a cloth diaper when going out is nice to wiv no leak's of course but then somethings you can beat wearing both an making your diaper nice an thick between your legs that last for hours with a good pants over the top no leak yip hee :-)) ;-)) Have been wearing diapers now for 20 years on an off and will never change about wearing to. :baby_sleeping:

Why I need Priva Plastic Pants.

Well, I've always liked to keep up with the newest technology. Many years ago, long before plastic was invented, I had to wear pants made of bog iron mined from the ore mines in New Jersey. Luckily I had a forge and was able to heat up the bog iron and form it with an iron hammer and anvil in the shape of pants. As you can imagine, these iron pants were very heavy to wear and hard to walk around in, let alone keep up over my diaper! Then there was the simple fact that after a few wettings they would start to rust! You had to keep the rust down with steel wool and a wire brush! They were very high maintenence!

Next came Alluminum pants! These were much lighter to wear and on the plus side, they didn't rust! The problem was, even though Alluminum is a strong metal, everytime I sat down in my diapers and alluminum pants the pants would crinkle and put creases in my butt! Even just walking the alluminum would bend and form into wierd shapes making them hard to remove at diaper changing times.

Durring World War 2 there were shortages of needed materials for the war effort. Steel, Iron and alluminum were all needed for making tanks, airplanes, guns, bullits and jeeps for the military! Even rubber was impossible to get! About all you could get were products made of wood or paper. Naturally, I tried wood pants over my diaper but they were so hard to make. First I had to cut down a tree with a trunk diamiter large enough to fit around my waist. Then it was like making a dug out canoe! I had to chip away little by little inside the trunk to hollow it out, cut away for the leg openings and attach suspenders to the wood to keep them from falling down around my ankles! They were almost as heavy as the bog iron pants I first wore! The biggest problem was using green or fresh wood. After wetting my diapers with the wooden pants, the moisture would stimulate new growth! After just a week or so of using the wooden pants I would start to see new tree branches growing! It would be great for camoflage, having branches growing up around you from your wooden pants but I'm allergic to leaves and weeds! The worst was when the new branches started growing INSIDE the pants! Makes me wonder if that was the origin of Butt Plugs!

Paper and Cardboard were available in WW2 so I tried that. It was easy to cut cardboard to the shape of pants to wear over my diapers and cardboard is so much lighter than wood or iron, but the problem was whenever I wet my diaper the cardboard would get just as wet as my diaper! I discovered cardboard wasn't a very good choice to use over a cloth diaper to keep the wetness in!

Being raised on a farm, I decided to try leather, or cowhide! Tanning the leather wasn't a problem at all! Cutting and stiching pants out of leather wasn't too hard either! The pants were actually pretty comfortable and conformed to my body over my diapers without losing their shape when I got up from the chair. They actually worked pretty well and I used my suspenders to help keep them up over my diapers. The only problems were, I got tired of everyone calling me "Hans" or "Fritz" and saying, "Where did you get the cool looking liederhosen?"

Around this time, a new type of plastc came out called Bakelite. It helped by being another material to use durring the war shortages and it was very popular! 78 RPM records were made of the new material, along with many other products! I naturally tried making pants out of Bakelite to wear over my diapers! They looked pretty nice and were fairly light weight, but Bakelite is a very hard plastic and whenever I would sit down I would get cracks in the seat of the pants, letting moisture from my wet diaper through to dampen whatever surface I was sitting on! Eventually the cracks would get so bad that chunks would break out of the Bakelite pants and I would have to throw them away. I did try repairing them a few times with Duct Tape but there were so many cracks that it was like fighting a loosing battle!

Over the years plastic type products have gotten so much better than the first Bakelite products. I hear they now have a soft vinyl product that people have been using for many years! Slip covers for furnature, shower curtians, sandwitch and freezer bags and even trash bags! Imangine that! What will they think of next! Anyway, I think that the new vinyl plastic would be just a wonderful new material for making pants to use over diapers! That's why I should have some!

(The above is just a story to try and make people smile or even laugh a little! It's just for enjoyment and I remove myself as a contestant from the "Free Plastic Panties" contest since I already have about 15 pairs of Priva plastic pants! Hope people enjoyed my little history review!)

• Like 1

I'm all for free plastic panties! They need to be free and be able to roam in the open. even if they are kept in "LARGE" cages or pens, it's not enough. Keeping them penned up is cruel and inhumane! They need to be free and wild , so they can be as healthy as possible and grow big and strong :)

This is how the very best plastic panties survive and live to be the best! :D

HERE'S TO FREE PLASTIC PANTIES! MAY THEY LIVE LONG AND PERSPIRE! ;)

qwack

(roaming free) ;)

I could use the plastic pants because the rubber tree in my yard died and I have no other source for rubber. I had been making my own pants and the recent rains ruined the tree. Therebye, I do not own an oil rig to obtain oil from the Gulf Of Mexico. I have no other means for obtaining new materials. I believe in being non-green and using up all the earth's resources. So, thank you very much for replinishing my supply.

I need a pair of plastic pants size mediium because i'm a heavy wetter and working on becoming a bedwetter because i love it and because on days my grandma who had a stroke is being bathed i'm trapped in my room until they're done lol and thats usually 2 hours after i wake up. I also listen to bedwtting hynosis files and am trying to figure out how to wet while lying on my side.

Well the thing is I have been into diapers since I was 8. But recently I have become completely incontinent due to falling off a ladder and I now have to wear 24/7. I went to work the other day as normal wearing my diapers. Well needless to say I never wanted to have anyone know about my love for diapers. And now that I need them its hard to hide them. The other day I messed my diaper and didn't know it. Well I sat down and had it squeeze out the sides into my pants. I had my boss tell me about it somewhere around an hour later. HOW EMBARRASSING! !! Anyway it would be great to have a pair of plastic pants to avoid that again.

My size is about 38"-42".

Please I would love to have a pair to be able to go to work and have no problems.

I forgot to mention, I can do a first-class review, put it here and ship it off to Zander. and let us face it; girls are just better at that sort of thing :giggle:

OK I need a size XL 46-52

My mommy says that i need to wear cause she is so tired of the drip drip drip flooding when i go. Also need to wear them to keep babys clothes all dry. They really are great at night better to wear pants than wake up to a wet bed and sheets that need to be cleaned every day. All dry means all happy. All wet is bad times for the day with mommy.

pck me pick me pick me ya like me right ? huh ya like me right ? pick me just pick me !!!!!!!! and i will stop ! .Other than that pick me pick me pick me were friends right !! pick me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ok i can't even keep doing this but i thoought i would try lol

But I am a girl, so I am cuter!!! You do buy that one, yes? No?

Touche! :Giggle:

I was hoping that you would not notice that; would you believe it?

Well would you believe I wrote it in invisible text

How about if I just start crying like a...err...little girl?

I can always jump up and down (how one jumps "down" in this contest I have not the foggiest idea) shrieking in my high voice that would sound like fingernails on a blackboard run through a 400 watt RMS Marshall eight 12 stack amp wet...erm...set on 12 with a bit of distortion just to make it nasty, "I want it! I want it! [loop='"true"]" then fall on the floor, roll around drooling and then stop and hold my breath till I turn chartreuse. Would that hellp?

Failing that I can always peg my tiara at DailyDi. I have never tried that but it did wonders for Wonder Woman and Sailor Moon

my dear christine you will always be a lil girl in pink rubber panties !!and holding your breath will not !! do you any good .It just makes you look all purply and stuff ?? oh !.PS i cannot hear your screeches it is the internet lol now to your crib !!!!!