LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Free Plastic Panties!

DailyDi

Quickly Atom Fairy; What is the Nuclear Option?

The reason I need new plastic panties is not because I wet on Daddy's couch. Oh no... this is much worse. You see, there is a secret plot by all of Catkind to take over the Earth. They have been plotting a long time as part of a secret society called the Feline Empire. Once, in Egypt, they nearly succeeded. What do cats have to do with plastic pants? Well, not much exactly, except if I had some, I could PROVE it wasn't me. You see, they have a divide and conquer strategy. Agent M of the Feline Army has instructed her subordinate, Agent S, to release the P.E.E. (Primary Enourien Expeller) onto the couch and bed to make Daddy believe I had purposely wet it and lied, thus causing tension in the governmental structures at the home base. This, next to the H.A.R.F.(Hairball And Regurgitation Firearm) that Agent M frequently deploys, is their most powerful weapon yet. The implementation of the P.E.E. has resulted in multiple meltdowns of the infrastructure, spankings of Little Faerie, and sore bottoms. If you send me some Large plastic panties, then I can wear them and prove to Daddy that it isn't me (at least not every time!), so that we can put up a united front against the Feline menace. If that method were to fail, then we could use the large plastic panties to capture and restrain the Agents until they talk and tell ALL of their plans. Will you help bring down the Feline Empire and save all of Mankind from the perfidious deeds of cats everywhere?

• Like 1

If you send Christine those FREE plastic panties, better include a tiara with it to assure of a good review.

I remember buying Priva plastic ( vinyl) panties froom sears, Canada years ago. The first Sears ones were terrible with only and elastic band sewn in the openings. They were non-seethru white. But the later Priva panties were pretty and cut much like a girl's panty, not very wide in the crotch. If you were careful, they could be functional. Since then, I've graduated to Comco, GaryTuffies, and Leakmaster deluxe plastic panties. They cost more but they past longer and are cut to accomidate a large diaper without leaking, assuming that you don't over load it with number on! But FREE plastic panties. That's always a bargain 'cause the price is right. Now how much was that shipping and handling again....

If you send Christine those FREE plastic panties, better include a tiara with it to assure of a good review.

Rolling On the Floor Laughing My Tiara Off. Are you implying that I can be BRIBED?! Heavens to Murgatroyd! I am shocked: Do you hear me; SHOCKED! Me: Innocent little me? Besides which, I am very picky about my tiaras, too and I do not think that a boy could figure out what makes a well designed tiara. A tiara is part of our ordinary dress. That is to honor our most beloved queen, Tiara I, who invented them 7800 yeaars ag and whose name they have been given. It is begun at such a young age that very few remember when it was started with them and it is preceived as lifelong. So close are we to our tiaras that they are thought of as being a living thing that is part of us, each with her own personality: "My tiara tells me what to feel". "My tiara speaks for me". "A poorly done tiara speaks about you. a well done tiara speaks for you. In any case, Tiara has the last word" I wonder if the same is true about rubber panties?

Generally the things that get a good review are smooth material, preferably thick, fullness and a wide crotch. i.e. the classic "rubber panties" that go with being a baby. I am a "Comco baby" too. I had some Sears about 27 years ago, they were made of stranslucent material that was grainy on one side and smooth on the other. not diaper-friendly in terms of what is put on me. The early Comco did not have much of a crotch, either nor were they that full-cut

I am a plastic pants junkie. I am addicted to them. As such, i already have a good supply and will bow out of this contest so that more deserving ABDLs in here might get some and become addicted too. Now if they had been a cute frog print, I might have thought otherwise.

wribbit

I think I deserve them since my diapers all have the cloth covering. What good is a diaper with a cloth cover anyway? Plus, the diapers I do get are on the institutional scale which equals lots of leaks from someone who pee's as much as I do. Working with the tell tale cresents on the butt is just not professional plus it is embarassing, By the way im a size medium.

Boo hoo, I don't have any at all. Boo hoo. You'll have to sew the legs up though as my tears will fill it too quickly otherwise! Boo hoo.

Being a cuddly lass I'd need a large, just like my whiskey.

I haven't looked but has anyone mentioned bribes?

You know, cookies, washing the car, cleaning the house, topless photos, chocolate, sensual massage, meal at the best restaurant, slave for a week? I'll let you do any of these for me for a large pair ;)

I haven't looked but has anyone mentioned bribes?

You know, cookies, washing the car, cleaning the house, topless photos, chocolate, sensual massage, meal at the best restaurant, slave for a week? I'll let you do any of these for me for a large pair ;)

I do not have to. All I need to do is just be my natural horri...erm...adorable little self, who can resist a Little Girl in her little pink dress, shoulder length golden hair that feels like satin, sweet little voice, tiara -- and a magic wand that can turn you into a frog in a nanoblink? Giggle

The reason I need new plastic panties is not because I wet on Daddy's couch. Oh no... this is much worse. You see, there is a secret plot by all of Catkind to take over the Earth. They have been plotting a long time as part of a secret society called the Feline Empire. Once, in Egypt, they nearly succeeded. What do cats have to do with plastic pants? Well, not much exactly, except if I had some, I could PROVE it wasn't me. You see, they have a divide and conquer strategy. Agent M of the Feline Army has instructed her subordinate, Agent S, to release the P.E.E. (Primary Enourien Expeller) onto the couch and bed to make Daddy believe I had purposely wet it and lied, thus causing tension in the governmental structures at the home base. This, next to the H.A.R.F.(Hairball And Regurgitation Firearm) that Agent M frequently deploys, is their most powerful weapon yet. The implementation of the P.E.E. has resulted in multiple meltdowns of the infrastructure, spankings of Little Faerie, and sore bottoms. If you send me some Large plastic panties, then I can wear them and prove to Daddy that it isn't me (at least not every time!), so that we can put up a united front against the Feline menace. If that method were to fail, then we could use the large plastic panties to capture and restrain the Agents until they talk and tell ALL of their plans. Will you help bring down the Feline Empire and save all of Mankind from the perfidious deeds of cats everywhere?

Time to derail this thread since essentially its over anyway. Now Little Faerie that was an amazing feat of vocabulary gymnastics. I loved it but I have a few questions.

1. What does perfidious mean?

2. Are your cats really named Agent?

3. What does Enourien mean?

Now from google and context clues I can gather what those words mean but its more fun to ask you instead. I have three felines that are part of that secret army. My one cat at night, once we go to bed, talks to either aliens, the feline army, or himself. But since you brought up the secret society I'm gonna go with the feline army now that I'm aware of it. Anyway thanks for entertaining me. I love things about cats.

Do not let Li'l Faerie fool you. The sorceress who created us from little girls 10,000 years ago, and who some legends say fell from the sky and others say fell through the Ages, used building block from cats so that our eyes could pierce through the night's gloom and so we could be quick as lightning. She is obviously covering for some dastardly plot for some unknown place. I suspect it is from the planet Poochia. Fourth world of the Dog Star. They have had it in for Earth ever since they heard that we like to eat hot dogs and founded several giant corporations to promote hamburgers of which I have heard many rumors that they are made from dog food

There is no feline threat as the rulership of the world has been settled for some time. The purr that so relaxes you is in fact a very compressed, high-speed communications system with each individual "note" being a bundle of some 50 to 300 words

Time to derail this thread since essentially its over anyway. Now Little Faerie that was an amazing feat of vocabulary gymnastics. I loved it but I have a few questions.

1. What does perfidious mean?

2. Are your cats really named Agent?

3. What does Enourien mean?

Now from google and context clues I can gather what those words mean but its more fun to ask you instead. I have three felines that are part of that secret army. My one cat at night, once we go to bed, talks to either aliens, the feline army, or himself. But since you brought up the secret society I'm gonna go with the feline army now that I'm aware of it. Anyway thanks for entertaining me. I love things about cats.

To answer your last question first, enourien is Greek for "to urinate in" and is the root word for eneuretic. My cats are not in fact named Agent, but rather Agent M is Mischief, and Agent S is Salek (czech pet form of Solomon). Perfidious: dastardly, treacherous, and sneaky. I am no linguist but words, their origin, and languages fascinate me. Combine that with my love for botany, and you have a recipe for confusing my poor neighbors. My plant labels are all in the Latin botanical names! Yet, I cannot do something so simple as two digit long division and get the same answer twice... we all have our strengths I suppose. Also, speaking of the little furry brats the neighbor's felis catus had better stop eating my nepeta cataria before I put my size 11 foot abruptly in contact with its gluteus maximus! Lol that was probably entirely more than you asked for, but there you have it. Logophilia? Oh yes, I am afflicted with it, but what a good thing to love!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

To answer your last question first, enourien is Greek for "to urinate in" and is the root word for eneuretic. My cats are not in fact named Agent, but rather Agent M is Mischief, and Agent S is Salek (czech pet form of Solomon). Perfidious: dastardly, treacherous, and sneaky. I am no linguist but words, their origin, and languages fascinate me. Combine that with my love for botany, and you have a recipe for confusing my poor neighbors. My plant labels are all in the Latin botanical names! Yet, I cannot do something so simple as two digit long division and get the same answer twice... we all have our strengths I suppose. Also, speaking of the little furry brats the neighbor's felis catus had better stop eating my nepeta cataria before I put my size 11 foot abruptly in contact with its gluteus maximus! Lol that was probably entirely more than you asked for, but there you have it. Logophilia? Oh yes, I am afflicted with it, but what a good thing to love!

Actually it's "Cacuithes Loquendi" (compulsive talking), not to be conused with my affliction Cacuithes Joquendi, which I will let you figure out for yourself

YYou say that your life is one big Freudian Slip: You should complain: Mine is spent in a Freudian crinoline

I'd watch those cats if I were you, they might be agents of the Purrsian Empire; now known as Iriaow: May the Farsi be with you:)

Personally i think a strike upon its ishial tuberosity would be more memorable i believe cats have them and in humans Doctors often describe an avulsion of this to be a classic "Pain in the ass"

Nappy