LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does That Make Me Crazy...

DailyDi

Does that make me crazy?  

353 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consider yourself "addicted" to diapers?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
  2. 2. How many times have you tried to Quit diapers

• Never
    • Once or twice
    • Several times
    • Often
  3. 3. Do you feel comfortable with your diaper usage now?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other

actually I consider it an emotional need, not an addiction but it has the same effect.

I tried to walk away from diapers entirely 1.5 years ago when my wife discovered for the first time that I wore - and insisted I see a psychiatrist - who tells me "so what?" and that I may "need' them forever.

between Depend pull-ups under my jammies at night and Attends during the day, I'm kind of happy with my current usage but would love to throw more cloth into the mix and delete the pull-ups.

It's only an issue if it gets in the way with your life.

Frankly, while I voted that "I am comfortable" perhaps I'm not comfortable in that I wish I wore more!

Sitting between flights in Detroit with a Embrace super diaper on and my teddy bear plastic pants.

• 1 month later...

Humm, not really all that fair for me to say much here because of other issues...

Am I addicted to diapers? - Well, I have medical issue where I do need them, even if AB stuff was not there, so I guess you could say I am addicted to diapers in the same way someone with chronic pain might be addicted to pain medication.

As far as comfortable with my diaper use - Well ya! - Those things keep stuff like furniture and my cloths from damage/undue wear, not to mention definitely preventing some enbaressing situations, or at least lessen how badly (I find that in general some people have a big problem with an adult not being able to control when to releave themselves, but at least they tend to act like it's not as bad if you at least are wearing a diaper - that is in general, not necessarily in all situations).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I wear diapers and I don't care who likes it or knows about I just don't care. All my kids know and now the grand kids are finding out. My sons wife and had to set down with my 7 yo. Grand daughter and explain it her and she Handel very well. I don't want the kids thinking paps a sick- o so it's 1 down and 12 more to go. I have not a thing to hide. Diapers are how I have to live my life and I won't hide in the dark and lose my life by being afraid.

• 10 months later...

at one point I even went to see a pshycologist about my addiction to diapers. Instead of talking to me and getting me to stop wearing them, he actually made me realize this is who I am, and to be honest with myself and accept myself. I have loved diapers my entire life, and it is part of who I am. my wife accepts this about me, and now so do I.