LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Cribs

a friend of mine got an adult baby crib from babyapparels.com made out of wood. They painted it the way they want and she loves it. it's much more comforting than one of those cold steel contraptions. i'm just saying is all...

-piper

Haven't seen them for sale but remember being in one as a kid. I was in the hospital after yet another bladder infection. They eventually decided to do surgery or something on me ( I was about 8 yrs old) and I remember waking up from anesthia in one of those big metal cribs and wearing a diaper and hospital gown. I know I wasn't wearing a diaper when they put me out so it was a real shock to be in one and a crib when I woke up.

Happy Hunting for you crib.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, what would be really scrumptious would be bedrails that can be put under the matress that are like criib sides. I would only need 1 since my bed is against a set of shelves (see my gallery) and has a head and foot board.That would be good in that it is what would be used to make a bed into a crib. It would be good to be drop sided. white would match my room. How would you like to be a little girl, come home from school, go into your room and find that your bed had been made into a crib and sitting on top of it was a diaper and rubber panties, ready to go? I once saw a set of bed rails that looked like crib sides that were 16" high,

cant say i go around the internet looking for mental hospital crib pics

been trying to find one thats metal style but ebay doesnt have adult cribs for sale saw 1 and that was it

I have looked b4 & found 1(a 1930-1940 model) that looked like 1 I was in overnight at the hospital when very young. (I was about 7 I think) It was metal but painted white. All I remember is being checked out; put in a diaper & gown :o:blush: & put in the crib as Mom was leaving for the night. Wish I could remember more of that like if I got changed or not.

• 3 years later...