LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Story Recovered: North Alantic School For Troubled Teens

Originally Posted By: Lance Bedwetter

This is a story that I posted on another site. Since I can't access that site any more, I am posting it here. I appologize for its length. I wrote quiet a bit of it.

Alex Johnson arrived at the bus station a little after four o'clock. He was told that some one from the school would meet him there. In the event that he arrived early, he was supposed to wait for them. He scaned the parking lot. He did not see any one from the school. He sat his bag down on the ground and sat on it. He started thinking about the events of the last two weeks. What started out as a dare, ended up becoming a whole lot of trouble. Alex's friend dared hime to steal a car. Alex easily popped the lock and hot-wired it. He barely made it one block before the cops stopped him. He was arrested for joy-ridding. The judge senteced him to the North Alantic School for Troubled Teens. Alex thought it souned like a fancy boarding school. Was he ever wrong.

A white van pulled up. The driver got out, took a clip board, and said, "Are you Alex Johnson?"

Alex replied, "Yes, I am. Why do you ask?"

The driver said, "I'm from the school. Get in the van."

Alex stood up, picked up his bag, and walked over to the van. He opened the side door and climbed into it. He sat on the middle seat, sat his bag next to him, and closed the door. As the van was leaving the parking lot, the guy on the seat behind Alex said, "Hi. I'm James Rocket. That's Nicole." James pointed to the girl in the front seat.

Alex turned to look at her, Before he could say anything, he realized that she wasn't wearing any pants. All she had on was a tee-shirt and what Alex mistook as underwear on his first glance. When he looked a second time, he realized that it was an adult diaper. He said, "Why are you wearing a diaper?"

Nicole replied, "It is school policy. Everybody at N.A.S.T.T. wears one. School rule. In fact it is the first rule at the school. 'Every student attending N.A.S.T.T. must wear a diaper at all times.' Rule number two, there are no bathrooms, well at least none that the students can use. Rule three, 'Only your assigned counselor can change your diaper.' Rule four, 'If at any point in time, a member of the faculty catches you out of your diaper, you get forty licks across the butt.' Trust me, I kno from personal experience that some of the teachers won't ask questions. They wil just swat your butt. Rule five, 'The only time you can take off your diaper is when you are taking a shower.' Rule five-A, 'You can only shower in the appointed times.' Rules six through eleven, 'Back talking, Profanity, Lying, Inappropirate behavior, and Untidiness will not be tolerated. Any one caught breaking these rules will be punished severely.' Rule twelve, 'Do what the counselors tell you to do, when they tell you to do it.' Rule thirteen, 'Even though guys and girls are in the same dormitories, at no poit in time should a guy be in a girl's room, neither should a girl ever be in a guy's room.' Rule fourteen, Every student attending N.A.S.T.T. shall wear a pacifier around his/her neck at all time.' Don't worry they allow you to pick your own."

Alex said, "Where's yours?"

She grabbed the front of her shirt with her left hand, and reached down it with her right hand. She continued, "You are allowed to hide it when you leave the school campus. You just can't take it off, ever.Rule fifteen, 'Every student must drink from a bottle at every meal.' Don't worry the school provides the bottles. Every student has to supply their own nipples though. That pretty much covers the rules. James, did I leave anything important out?"

James replied, "Yes you did. Two things in fact. Unofficial rules one and two. First Don't mess with Butch or his 'gang'. Second don't act like you are better then the rest of us, because you were sent here as well. Which means that you did something 'wrong' in the sight of the judicial system. The judge ordered you to enroll at N.A.S.T.T. Your parents thought that it would be in your best interest and agreed to send you here. And here you are."

Alex said, "Would it be wrong to ask what you did that got you sent here?"

James replied, "I will tell you why I was sent here If you tell me why you are here first."

Alex said, "I stole a car and was arrested for joyridding. You?"

James replied, "I shot a guy. Oh, don't worry, he lived. I was in a gang. We got involved in a turf war. I pulled my gun at one of the guys in the other gang. I fired. The bullet missed and hit some poor bystander that was coming out of the nearby gas station. The clerck called the cops and every body scattered. Except for me. I ran over to the guy that I shot. The cops arrived and arrested me. I didn't even protest it. I allowed them to take me. Unfortunately, that was strike three, and I ended up here."

Alex turned to Nicole and asked, "And you, why are you here?"

James said, "Oh, yeah there was one more thing that I was meaning to tell you. Don't ask Nicole why she is here, because she never answers. She has been here for five years, and the only people that know why she is here are her, her counselor, and the headmaster."

The driver handed the clipboard to Nicole and said, "Find Alexs paper and tell me what dorm he is in. And while you're at it, find out who his counselor is."

Nicole took the clipboard, looked through it, and said, "He's in Kennedy. And his counselor is Mrs. Mathews."

James said, Mrs. Mathews is my counselor. You'll like her. She's nice. I guess that means we will be in group together."

Nicole said, "Just for the record, I'm in Kennedy as well. Maybe, I will see you around somethime." Nicole looked out the window amd saw what exit they were at. She turned and said, "We're almost at the school."

Chapter Two

The van pulled onto campus and stopped in the courtyard. Nicole opened her door and climbed out of the van. Alex opened the slidding door so he and James could get out, grabbed his bag, and climbed out. Alex stood there in disbelief for a few seconds. Every student on campus had a clearly visible diaper, even if they had pants on or not. From across the courtyard came a voice that Nicole and James knew all to well. The voice said, "Hey you, are you new here?"

A frieghtened boy a few years younger than Alex replied, "Uhhhh....Yes...I am.....new......Please don't hurt me."

The voice from the bigger, older kid said, "Well boys, we have a New Baby on our hands. Lenny, get the hose." A boy in the group with the older boy ran over to the nearby wall, grabbed a water hose, turned the facult on, and brought the hose over to the group. The older boy inserted the end of the hose into the back of the younger boy's diaper.

Nicol said, "Well, it looks like Butch is at it agian. By the way, the taller kid is Butch. The rest if that group is his lackeys. THe kid with the water hose in his diaper is obivously knew here. Don't tell Butch that you are new here or that will be you."

The van driver said, "Nicole, James, would the two of you mind showing Alex around campus?"

Nicole and James replied in unison, "NO, Mr. West. We won't mind." James stopped talking at this point. Nicole continued, "Let's go before Butch sees us."

The three walked towards Kennedy Dorm. Upon entering the building, Nicole saw Mrs. White sittign at the desk. She said, "Hey, we have a newby for you." She pointed to Alex, who was standing next to her. She contiuned, "His name is Alex Johnson. Here's his paperwork." She handed the file to Mrs. White. "Is Mrs. Matthews back yet?"

Mrs. White replied, "No, she isn't. Alex, please come with me." Mrs. White stood up and walked over to a door that was behind the desk. She opened it and walked through it. Alex followed her into the small room. Alex was not surprised when he saw that the only things in this room were a cabnet, a trash can, and a changin table. He realized that every kid in this dorm was probably changed in this room at some point in time. Mrs. White said, "Alex, climb up onto the changing table." Alex climbed up onto the changing table and atoumaticly unfastened his pants. Mrs. White took a tape rule (that thing they use in clothing stores to take your measurements) and wrapped it around Alex's waist. She walked over to the cabnet, opened it, and removed a diaper. She walked back over to the changing table, and said, "Lay down and lift your shirt up." Alex did as he was instructed. Mrs. White unfolded the diaper, slid it under him, pulled his pants and underwear down to his ankles in one brief motion, applied baby powder to Alex, folded the diaper over and fasten it. She pulled Alex's pants and underwear off of him. She threw the underwear into the garbage, and handed his pants back to him. She said, "You can either put your pants on or not. It's up to you. We're done here so you can leave now." Mrs. White walked out of the door.

Alex pulled his pants on and followed her out of the room. He rejoined Nicole and James on the other side of the counter. He said, "Does she change everyone like that?"

James replied, You have to ask her. I'm not in this dorm remember."

Nicole replied, "James, just like everybody else at this school, just wishes they were in this dorm."

Alex asked, "An why is that?"

Nicole responded, Because that T.V." poiting to the T.V. that was in the large room on this floor, "is the only one in the dorms that has cable."

Mrs. White said, "Alex, you are in room 13. Here is your key and class schedule."

Alex took both items and said, "Thank you."

Nicole said, "Come on, I'll show you to your room." Nicole lead the way up the stairs. Alex and James followed her.

As they were nearing Alex's room, James realized that they had both forgot to tell him something. he realized it was too late as he heard Nicole say, "Here is your room."

Alex put his key in the lock and turned it. He opened the door and said, "What in the world?"

Nicole replied, "I knew I forgot somenthing. Rule sixteen, 'Every student attending N.A.S.T.T. must sleep in a crib." Sorry we forgot to tell you earlier. Well anyways, here is your roo,. If you need any thing, my room is right across the hall."

Alex studied the room for a few minutes. It looked like a normal dorm room, two dressers, two desk, a trash can, etc., but instead of having beds it had two cribs. ALex quickly realized that there were two people in every room.

James said, "I dom't know which half of the room is yours. Just throw your bag in there for the time being." Alex walked into the room and sat his bag down. James looked at his watch. It read 4:35. He said, "I wonder where your roommate is. Classes ended an hour ago."

Nicole replied, "James, his roommate is Brian Lockley. Alex, you might just have a private room for a few weeks. Your roommate is in the infirmary. He and Butch got into an agrument a few weeks ago. Butch broke Brian's jaw. We will swing by there later just to introduce you. James, did you just say that it is four-thirty?"

James replied, "It's four-thirty-five. why do you ask?"

Nicole said, "Can you both wait right here for a minute?" Before either or them had a chance to answer, Nicole turned around, walked to her door, and opened it. Alex and James both watched her as she walked over to the desk on her side of the room. Alex was intererted in noticing that her room was exactly like his, except her carpet and walls were pink, where his were blue. "Clever," he thought. There would be no exccusse if some on was chaught in a room belonging to the opposite gender. Nicole opened the drawer on her desk, dug through it, and pulled out a bottle of pills. She opened it, turned it at an angle, and tapped it untill two pills rolled into her hands.

Alex said, "If you don't mind me asking, asking what are those for?"

Nicole replied, Yes I do mind you asking. I don't know you well enough for me to answer that question. After all we just met."

Alex turned to James said, "Hey, don't look at me, I didn't even know she was on medication."

Nicole sallowed both pills in one qulp. She took a sip from a bottle that was sitting on her desk, and said, "Okay, we can go now."

As she was walking towards the door, Alex noticed a picture on her desk. He asked, "Who is that in that picture with you?"

Nicole looked back over her shoulder to see which picture he was refering to, and said, "When I tell you why I'm here, you will know who that is. Now let's go." Nicole lead them back down stairs.

As they were exiting the building, a girl going into the building said, "Hey, Nicole. Who's this?"

Nicole replied, "Jess, this is Alex Johnson." She stoped for a second and looked around, making sure that neither Butch nor any of his lackeys were in earshot. Seeing none of them, she contiued, "He's new here. Just got here today. He's in the room right acroos the hall from us. Alex, this is my roommate Jessica Miller. Every body calls her Jess or Jessy. Well, we have to show Alex around campus. Jess, your welcome to join us."

Jess thought about it for a moment. then said, "Yah sure, why not. It never hurts to have an extra pair of eyes when you are showwing a newb around campus." The other three knew what she meant. With four people,they could easiy avoid Butch and his gang. Nicole, James, and Jess showwed Alex around part of the campus. They did not get to finish the tour because it was getting dark.

James looked at his watch. It read 5:53. He said, "It's almost six. We should probably head over to the cafertirea. There is probably already a line. ALex don't worry, you can sit with us at supper." The group made their way to the cafertirea. Along the way James, Nicole, and Jess would point out a building or two that Alex should make a note of. James pointed to one building, and said, "That's the office building. Don't EVER go in there unless you are invited to do so." Alex nodded. The group arived at the cafertirea just before six. None of them were suprised to see a line. As they were getteing in line, Nicole got in front. Alex got in line behind her. Then Jess and James got in line behind him. As six grew closer the line grew longer. At six the doors opened. The students started filtering through the lines. James said, "Are you a vegetarian?"

Alex replied, "I am as red blooded as the next guy, why?" Alex didn't want to come out and say, "No, I am not a vegetarian. What kind of stupid, idiotic question is that?" James got the point anyways.

Nicole said, "Just follow me then." Nicole went through one line. Alex, Jess, and James followed her. As they were moving through the line, Alex noticed that one half of the cafertirea had long, rectangular tables that had benches attached to them, and the other side of the room had round tables that had four or five chairs at them. Alex and the rest of the group got their food, and proceeded towards the tables. Nicole lead the way to one of the round tables. She sat down in one chair. Alex went to sit in the chair directly across from her. She said, "You might want to sit in one of the other two. It will be easier for everybody if you did."

Alex moved to the chair to Nicole's left. James sat in the chair across from Nicole. Jess sat in the chair on Nicole's right. The four of them started eating their supper.

As they were eating, there was a loud series of claps coming from the center of the room. Nicole, James and Jess put their silverware down and turned in their chairs slightly. Nicole leaned over and wisphered to Alex, "Put you fork down, and turn your chair around." Alex sat his fork down on his tray and rotated his chair so he could see the guy standing in the middle of the room.

The man was in his late fourties. He was wearing a black suit and tie. He said, "Godd evening students."

The entire student body replied, "Good evening Headmaster."

The headmaster said, "Okay, first things first. This is a manitory diaper check. Every body please stand up, and make your diaper clearly visible. For the females that are wearing dresses, please pull the bottom of your dress up to display your diaper. For those of you wearing pants, please unfasten them, and pull them down to your ankles." There was a lot of noise as the student body stood up and positioned themselves so that their diapers were clearly visible.

James looked over at Alex. Even though Alex's pants were at his knees, his shirt still covered most of the diaper. James quietely said, "Alex." Alex turned to look at him. James continued, "Pull the front edge of your shirt up." Alex raised the front edge of his shirt and turned back to look at the headmaster.

The headmaster looked around the room. After seeing that every body had a diaper on, he said, "Alright, you may be seated." The girls that were wearing dresses let the front fall back down. The students that were wearing pants raised them back into place and refastened them. After everybody was seated again, the headmaster continued, "As all of you know there are rules here. And these rules are strictly inforced. Which brings me to today's aggenda." He placed his hand on a high chair that was standing next to him. He said, "Butch, can you come here and join me please." After a second or two of waiting, he added, "Now!"+

Butch came through the room wearing nothing but a diaper and a pink tee shirt that said "Princess" on it. Alex did not doubt for a secon that had it been any one ther then Butch, the emtire student bofy would be laughing their butts off. But because it was Butch, no one dared to make a sound. Butch walked over and sat in the highchair. The head master locked the tray over Butch's hands. One of the cafertirea workers brought out a large box and a bar stool, and handed them to the head master.

The headmaster sat the stool next to the highchair and sat the box on it. He said, "Which one shall it be today?" The headmaster started digging through the box.

Some one on the other side of the room said, "The butterfly one!" Butch shoot a nasty look in his direction. The boy said, "Never mind!"

While Butch was still looking at the other kid, Nicole said, "The Little Mermaid one." Both Butch and the headmaster turned in her direcion to see who had made the comment.

Butch said, "Okay, who said it?"

James, Jess, Alex and a few other kids in that area all pointed to Nicole and said, "She did it." Because of the fact that there was at least ten people trying to talk at the same time, it came out a jumbled mess.

Butch understood it anyways. He said, "You are going to pay for that Little Girl!" He put special emphases on the last two words.

Nicole stood up and said, "who are you calling Little Girl, you oversized monkey?" THis commment brought snickers from some of the people in the room.

The headmaster said, "Nicole, I will handle this. Butch, what have I told you about insulting the other students?"

Butch replied, "Bite me, Asshole!" The headmaster raised a hand and struck Butch acroos the jaw. It made a destinctive smack. Butch said, "I am sorry, Headmaster Waston. I was angry and should not have said it."

Alex found out later that Butch probably didn't mean it. He just said it so that he wouldn't get smacked again.

The headmaster dug through the box and found the bib that had the Little Mermaid on it. He said, "Ahh! Here it is." He pulled it out of the box and fastened it around Butch's nack. Another cafertirea worker brought Headmaster Waston a tray that had a few jars of baby food and a baby bottle on it. She handed the tray to the headmaster, and took the box of bibs. The headmaster sat the tray down on the highchair tray. He opened one of the jars and spoon feed it to Butch. After a couple of more forced spoonfulls and a few sips from the baby bottle, Headmaster Waston said, "Okay, you all can go back to your meals now."

Every body turned their attention back to the tray that was in front of them. Everybody except for Alex. Nicole, and James both noticed that he was still watching the headmaster and Butch. They both kicked his chair. He turned and looked at them.

Nicole said, "Turn around and eat."

Alex rotated his chair around so that he was facing the table. He continued eating his meal. He said, "I was wondering, what is with the table arangement?"

• 2 months later...
Guest Jehuthediaperlover

Whatever happend to the author of this story, i think it was lance bedwetter. this was my favorite story and I wish you would write more for it, if you have time that is.

Whatever happend to the author of this story, i think it was lance bedwetter. this was my favorite story and I wish you would write more for it, if you have time that is.

I knew there was something that I kept forgeting to do. Thanks for reminding me. I will repost it tomorrow. And then I will start working on it again from there. So just wait a little while longer.

oky I am going to repost chapter one becuse I went through and corrected all the spelling and gramar problems.

Chapter 1

Alex Johnson arrived at the bus station a little after four o'clock. He was told that some one from the school would meet him there. In the event that he arrived early, he was supposed to wait for them. He scanned the parking lot. He did not see any one from the school. He sat his bag down on the ground and sat on it. He started thinking about the events of the last two weeks. What started out as a dare, ended up becoming a whole lot of trouble. Alex's friend dared him to steal a car. Alex easily popped the lock and hot-wired it. He barely made it one block before the cops stopped him. He was arrested for joy ridding. The judge sentenced him to the North Atlantic School for Troubled Teens. Alex thought it sounded like a fancy boarding school. Was he ever wrong.

A white van pulled up. The driver got out, took a clipboard, and said, "Are you Alex Johnson?"

Alex replied, "Yes, I am. Why do you ask?"

The driver said, "I'm from the school. Get in the van."

Alex stood up, picked up his bag, and walked over to the van. He opened the side door and climbed into it. He sat on the middle seat, sat his bag next to him, and closed the door. As the van was leaving the parking lot, the guy on the seat behind Alex said, "Hi. I'm James Rocket. That's Nicole." James pointed to the girl in the front seat.

Alex turned to look at her, before he could say anything; he realized that she wasn't wearing any pants. All she had on was a tee shirt and what Alex mistook as underwear on his first glance. When he looked a second time, he realized that it was an adult diaper. He said, "Why are you wearing a diaper?"

Nicole replied, "It is school policy. Everybody at N.A.S.T.T. wears one. School rule. In fact it is the first rule at the school. 'Every student attending N.A.S.T.T. must wear a diaper at all times.' Rule number two; there are no bathrooms, well at least none that the students can use. Rule three, 'Only your assigned counselor can change your diaper.' Rule four, 'If at any point in time, a member of the faculty catches you out of your diaper, you get forty licks across the butt.' Trust me, I know from personal experience that some of the teachers won't ask questions. They will just swat your butt. Rule five, 'The only time you can take off your diaper is when you are taking a shower.' Rule five-A, 'you can only shower in the appointed times.' Rules six through eleven, 'Back talking, Profanity, Lying, Inappropriate behavior, and Untidiness will not be tolerated. Any one caught breaking these rules will be punished severely.' Rule twelve, 'Do what the counselors tell you to do, when they tell you to do it.' Rule thirteen, 'Even though guys and girls are in the same dormitories, at no point in time should a guy be in a girl's room, neither should a girl ever be in a guy's room.' Rule fourteen, every student attending N.A.S.T.T. shall wear a pacifier around his/her neck at all time.' Don't worry they allow you to pick your own."

Alex said, "Where's yours?"

She grabbed the front of her shirt with her left hand, and reached down it with her right hand. She continued, "You are allowed to hide it when you leave the school campus. You just can't take it off, ever. Rule fifteen, 'Every student must drink from a bottle at every meal.' Don't worry the school provides the bottles. Every student has to supply his or her own nipples though. That pretty much covers the rules. James, did I leave anything important out?"

James replied, "Yes you did. You left out two things in fact. They are unofficial rules one and two. First don’t mess with Butch or his 'gang'. Second don't act like you are better then the rest of us, because you were sent here as well. Which means that you did something 'wrong' in the sight of the judicial system. The judge ordered you to enroll at N.A.S.T.T. Your parents thought that it would be in your best interest and agreed to send you here. And here you are."

Alex said, "Would it be wrong to ask what you did that got you sent here?"

James replied, "I will tell you why I was sent here if you tell me why you are here first."

Alex said, "I stole a car and was arrested for joyriding. You?"

James replied, "I shot a guy. Oh, don't worry. He lived. I was in a gang. We got involved in a turf war. I pulled my gun at one of the guys in the other gang. I fired. The bullet missed and hit some poor bystander that was coming out of the nearby gas station. The clerk called the cops and every body scattered. Except for me. I ran over to the guy that I shot. The cops arrived and arrested me. I didn't even protest it. I allowed them to take me. Unfortunately, that was strike three, and I ended up here."

Alex turned to Nicole and asked, "And you, why are you here?"

James said, "Oh, yeah there was one more thing that I was meaning to tell you. Don't ask Nicole why she is here, because she never answers. She has been here for five years, and the only people that know why she is here are her, her counselor, and the headmaster."

The driver handed the clipboard to Nicole and said, "Find Alex’s paper and tell me what dorm he is in. And while you're at it, find out who his counselor is."

Nicole took the clipboard, looked through it, and said, "He's in Kennedy. And his counselor is Mrs. Mathews."

James said, “Mrs. Mathews is my counselor. You'll like her. She's nice. I guess that means we will be in group together."

Nicole said, "Just for the record, I'm in Kennedy as well. Maybe, I will see you around sometime." Nicole looked out the window and saw what exit they were at. She turned and said, "We're almost at the school."

well, I am going to repost the entire thing in case some one didn't get to see it the first time around. Plus I need to correct spelling and gramar. Which I didn't do the first time.

and that beeing said. Revised Chapter 2

The van pulled onto the campus and stopped in the courtyard. Nicole opened her door and climbed out of the van. Alex opened the sliding door so he and James could get out, grabbed his bag and climbed out. Alex stood there in disbelief for a few seconds. Every student on campus had a clearly visible diaper, even if they had pants on or not. From across the courtyard came a voice that Nicole and James knew all too well. The voice said, "Hey you, are you new here?"

A frightened boy a few years younger then Alex replied, "Uhh...Yes.... I am...new.... Please don't hurt me!"

The voice from the bigger, older kid said, "Well boys, we have a New Baby on our hands. Lenny, get the hose." A boy in the group with the older boy ran over to the nearby wall, grabbed a water hose, turned the facet on, and brought it over to the group. The older boy inserted the end of the hose into the back of the younger boy's diaper.

Nicole said, "Well, it looks like Butch is at again. By the way, the taller boy is Butch. The rest of that group is his lackey. The kid with the water hose in his diaper is obviously new here. Don't ever tell Butch that you are new here or that will be you."

The van driver said, "Nicole, James, would the two of you mind showing Alex around campus?"

Nicole and James replied in unison, "No, Mr. West. We won't mind." James stopped at this point. Nicole continued, "Let's go before Butch sees us."

The three walked towards Kennedy Dorm. Upon entering the building, Nicole saw Mrs. White sitting at the desk. She said, "Hey, we have a new be for you." She pointed to Alex, who was standing next to her. She continued, "His name is Alex Johnson. Here's his paperwork." She handed the file to Mrs. White. "Is Mrs. Matthews back yet?"

Mrs. White replied, "No, she isn't. Alex, please come with me." Mrs. White stood up and walked over to a door that was behind the desk. She opened it and walked through it. Alex followed her into the small room. Alex was not surprised when he saw that the only things in this room where a cabinet, a trashcan, and a changing table. He realized that every kid in this dorm was probably changed in this room at some point in time. Mrs. White said, "Please, climb up onto the changing table." Alex climbed up onto the changing table and automatically unfastened his pants. Mrs. White took a tape rule (that thing they use in clothing stores to take your measurements) and wrapped it a round Alex's waist. She walked over to the cabinet, opened it, and removed a diaper. She walked back over to the changing table, and said, "Lay down and Lift your shirt up." Alex did as he was instructed. Mrs. White unfolded the diaper, slid it under him, pulled his pants and underwear down to his ankles in one brief motion, applied baby powder to Alex, folded the diaper over and fastened it. She pulled Alex's pants and underwear off of him. She then threw the diapers into the garbage, and handed his pants back to him. She said, "You can either put your pants on or not. It is up to you. We're done here so you can leave now." Mrs. White walked out of the door.

Alex pulled his pants on and followed her out. He rejoined Nicole and James on the other side of the counter. He said, "Does she change everyone like that?"

James replied, "You have to ask her. I'm not in this dorm, remember?"

Nicole replied, "James, just like everybody else at this school, just wishes they were in this dorm."

Alex asked, "And why is that?"

Nicole responded, "Because that T.V." pointing to the T.V. that was in the large room on this floor, "is the only one in the dorms that has cable."

Mrs. White said, "Alex, you are in room 13. Here is your key and your class schedule."

Alex took both items and said, "Thank you."

Nicole said, "Come on, I'll show you to your room." Nicole led the way up the stairs. Alex and James followed her.

As they were nearing his room, James realized that they had both forgotten to tell him something. He realized it was to late as he heard Nicole say, "Here is your room."

Alex put his key in the lock and turned it. He opened the door and said, "what in the world?"

Nicole replied, "I knew we forgot something. Rule fifteen, 'Every student attending N.A.S.T.T must sleep in a crib.' Sorry we forgot to tell you earlier. Well anyways, here is your room. If you need any thing, my room is what across the hall."

Alex studied the room for a few minutes. It looked like a normal dorm room, two dressers, two desks, a trashcan, etc., but instead of having beds, it had two cribs. Alex quickly realized that there were two people in every room.

James said, "I don't know which half of the room is yours. Just throw your bag in there for the time being." Alex walked into the room and sat his bag down. James looked at his watch. It read 4:35. He said, "I wonder where you roommate is. Classes ended an hour ago."

Nicole replied, "James, his roommate is Brian Lockley. Alex, you might just have a private room for a few weeks. Your roommate is in the infirmary. He and Butch got into an argument a few weeks ago. Butch ended up breaking Brian's jaw. We will swing by there just to introduce you. James, did you just say that it is four-thirty?"

James replied, "It's four-thirty-five. Why do you ask?"

Nicole said, "Can you both wait right here for a minute?" Before either of them had a chance to answer, Nicole turned around, walked over to her door, and opened it. Alex and James both watched her as she walked over to the desk on her side of the room. Alex was interested to note that her room was exactly like his, except her carpet and walls here pink where his where blue. Clever he thought. There would be no excuse if some one were in a room belonging to the opposite gender. Nicole opened the drawer in the desk, dug through it, and pulled out a bottle of pills. She opened it, turned it at an angle, and tapped it until two pills rolled into her hands.

Alex said, "If you don't mind me asking, what are those for?"

Nicole replied, "Yes I do mind you asking. I don't know you well enough for me to answer that question. After all we just meet."

Alex turned to James. James said, "Hey, don't look at me, I didn't even know she was on medication."

Nicole swallowed both pills in one gulp. She took a slip from a bottle that was sitting on her desk, and said, "Okay, We can go now."

As she was walking towards the door Alex noticed a picture in her desk. He asked, "You is that in that picture with you?"

Nicole looked back over her shoulder to see which picture he was referring to, and said, "When I tell you why I am here, then you will know who that is. Now let's go." Nicole led them back down stairs.

As they were exiting the building a girl go into the building said, "Hey Nicole. Who's this?"

Nicole replied, "Jess, this is Alex Johnson." She stopped and looked around making sure that neither Butch nor any of his lackeys were in earshot. Seeing none of them she continued, "He's new here. Just got here today. He's in the room right across the hall from us. Alex, this is my roommate Jessica Miller. Every body calls her Jess or Jessie. Well, we have to show Alex around the campus. Jess, you're welcomed to join us."

Jess thought about it for a moment, and then said, "Yeah sure, why not. It never hurts to have an extra pair of eyes when you are showing a new guy around campus." The other three knew what she meant. With four people, they could easily avoid Butch and his gang. Nicole, James, and Jess showed Alex around part of the campus. They did not get to finish the tour because it was getting dark.

James looked at his watch. It read 5: 53. He said, "It's almost six. We should probably head over to the cafeteria. There is probably already a line. Alex, don't worry, you can sit with us at supper." The group made their way to the cafeteria. Along the way James, Nicole, and Jess would point out a building or two that Alex should take note of. James pointed to one building, and said, "That's the office building. Don't EVER go in there unless you are invited to do so." Alex nodded. The group arrived at the cafeteria just before six. None of them were surprised to see a line. As they were getting in line, Nicole got in front. Alex got in line behind her. Then Jess and James got in line behind him. As six grew closer, the line grew longer. At six the doors opened. The students started filtering through the lines. James said, "Are you a vegetarian?"

Alex replied, "I am as red blooded as the next guy, why?" Alex didn't want to come out and say, "No, I am not a vegetarian. What kind of stupid, idiotic question is that?" James got the point anyway.

Nicole said, "Just follow me then." Nicole went through one line. Alex, Jess, and James followed her. As they were moving through the line, Alex noticed that one half of the cafeteria had long rectangular tables that had benches attached to them, and the other side of the room had round tables that had four or five chairs at them. Alex and the rest of the group got their food, and proceeded towards the tables. Nicole led the way to one of the round tables. She sat down in one chair. Alex went to sit in the chair directly across from her. She said, "You might want to sit in one of the other two. It will be easier for everybody if you did." Alex moved to the chair on Nicole's left.

James sat in the chair across from Nicole. Jess sat in the chair on Nicole's right. The four of them started eating their supper.

Guest Quiz

Well, that bites. I can't access the disk I have this all saved on any more. In the time it took me to save and post this chapter, the disk messed up. I will have to igure something out. Did any body save it to their computer? Cause if you did, send it to me.

Try looking here.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, that bites. I can't access the disk I have this all saved on any more. In the time it took me to save and post this chapter, the disk messed up. I will have to igure something out. Did any body save it to their computer? Cause if you did, send it to me.

lance if u still hav the disk un tuched i do know of a few ways to recover the data tho ud hav to talk to me about it u can send me an email @ smd111@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would appriceiate any addice on how to recover the story off the disk.

I might work on it some, but I can't get on the computer all that much lately. I don't even remember where i stopped at. I will have to check the story section to see where the part that is there stops and pick it up from there. I can't garuunetee that I write it the same way a second time. so for those of you you had already read parts of it, it might change some when i try to write it again. Which will probably be the next time i get on the computer and acutally rembemr to do it.