LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Permanent Diaper Punishment/"Bondage"

tcc

PERMANENT Diaper Punishment  

163 members have voted

1. 1. You screwed up - ROYALLY. Now, it's diapers the rest of your life. No joke. NO game. NO choice. NOT for fun. What do you do?

• Cut your losses. Let the relationship/marriage end versus the humilation of diapers the rest of your life.
    • Accept it humbly, as long as you can, and go along with the punishment until you can take it no more.
    • Accept the punishment begrudgingly and get out of the diapers as often as you can, when you can.
    • Make like you accept the punishment, and do everything you can do to fight it.
    • Completely cave in to the demand and be turned into a pathetic wuss to be humilated and degraded at a whim.
    • Accept the punishment and your fate. You screwed up and deserve it. You will live with it since it's the only way to not lose the relationship you have, and really do love/cherish/enjoy.
    • That is out and out terrorism. I refuse to negotiate with terrorists!
    • Other - and explain what you mean by "other".

Okay, you screwed up - ROYALLY. You stepped over the line. You did something simply unforgiveable. Your only option to save your marriage/relationship is to "man/woman up" and take the punishment.

The punishment IS: Diapers, 24/7, for the rest of your life.

That said, this is NOT by choice. This is NO joke. This is NOT for fun. This is NOT an enjoyable fantasy "scene". This is serious. This is NOT going to BE enjoyable. This is REAL. You screwed up. You either go along with this or you will be publicly outed, degraded, humiliated and bad-mouthed - as the AB or DL that you already are - and if it means a divorce, you will be taken to the cleaners. In a non-marital relationship, you stand to be vilified and chased from any social circle you could hope to be a part of.

What would you do? You're NOT an incon. You could end up becoming one! Do you go along with what you deserve? Are you going to go into this thinking you're going to enjoy this - finally, full-time diapers! - and find yourself sadly disappointed by REALITY? Do you opt out and take your chances with the repercussions of your screw-up?

Me? I take my chances on the "open market". If I pissed her off THAT much, she's gonna' take me to the cleaners in a divorce anyway, and if I have to live with a woman THAT pissed off, a DL or not, and liking the 24/7 thing or not, it's not going to be any kind of walk in the park to just accept the diapers. But, that's me...

Oh, this is not about ME. It's a hypothetical, but very plausible situation. Could happen. DIDN'T happen to me...

What would YOU do?

I didn't screw up but someone else hit my car with theirs-running me off the road and into a concrete pole with my drivers side door. Now I'm permanently incontinent and have had to accept my fate. Fortunately, being diapered did actually bring me into a new relationship where I've now been married 10 years.

• 5 months later...

I said pretend you like the punishment and do everything you can to fight it. I accept that there is a difference between fantasyland and the real world. I do not have a problem with being forcibly diapered and changed like a baby if I know it is a part of a scense, happens indoors. I would probably stay in diapers until my mind accepted that it is acceptable to urinate in the presence of others. Also, diaper humiliation is fun as long as it does not interfere with your social circle, ability to get and keep a job.

• 3 months later...

I have to now wear diapers24/7 anyway. So its no biggy for me. But I can imagine it would be a nightmare for the first 2-3 months for somebody who has not worn a diaper since childhood

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If my husband was going to humiliate me with them and expose it to other people letting them know I wear them, keeping me in used diapers when they are uncomfortable and I get terrible rashes and start smelling, no thanks. But if he was just going to keep me in them and keep it private it between us and not do any humiliation with it, I'd be fine with it. I would just wear them and they be my new underwear.

Oh yeah I do wear diapers 24/7 anyway because I am forced to. I am honest enough to stay in them but not honest enough to not use the toilet.

I would cut my losses and run. No matter what happened it wouldn't be worth it.....ever.

I love my wife but there are some things that I just will not accept. If she ever became a heavy drinker or a drug user...that would be game over for us. If she ever cheats......that's it. It would absolutely kill me to do it but I would. I would leave and never look back. Trying to blackmail me with forced diaper punishment just to save my marriage. Nope. Not in this life.

• 2 weeks later...

I wish there was a woman in my life that would make me wear diapers 24 -7 and hide my pants at home so i run around inside and outside the house wearing nothing but a diaper and caries a diaper bag in public

The humilition would be fun i want to be treated like a baby

I am incontinent and i think making a game out of diapered 24/7 would be fun

• 5 weeks later...

First off, I don't know what I could do to screw up so badly that not only would my hubby accept my diapers but would also be willing to force me to wear 24/7.

I love my husband so much and trust him completely so if this were to become a reality and he wanted to punish me, I would accept it (again I would have to know what I did to deserve it.)

Being married and having kids together, I don't think that throwing away the relationship and the family is ever the right thing and that you should do all you can to preserve it, even if it causes you some embarrassment or humiliation. I would imagine however that "outing" you as a DL/AB could be just as humiliating for your spouse as it is for you in the situation that He/She is forcing you to wear. Having to proclaim myself as an adult diaper wearer or adult baby to my friends would likely cause both of us to either lose them or a lot of embarrassment not to mention the gossip that follows. I can't imagine that my husband would do that to himself or me no matter what.

• 3 months later...

I would just accept it because my woman is already my dominant one what ever she says goes.. As a matter of fact she wont allow me to change my self its either she does it or i dont get a clean butt.. Its ok i love her alot like more than anything in this world funny thing is i didnt really want to wear when i met her and out of no where she pulled out a diaper and said dear i would like for you to wear this i thought ummm why and she had said cause the bathroom is mine and thats how it will stay i was like ummm ok but ever since day one i have been forced and well i have no choice she has the bathroom door locked so i cant go in there unless she gives me a bath..

• Like 1

I would just accept it because my woman is already my dominant one what ever she says goes.. As a matter of fact she wont allow me to change my self its either she does it or i dont get a clean butt.. Its ok i love her alot like more than anything in this world funny thing is i didnt really want to wear when i met her and out of no where she pulled out a diaper and said dear i would like for you to wear this i thought ummm why and she had said cause the bathroom is mine and thats how it will stay i was like ummm ok but ever since day one i have been forced and well i have no choice she has the bathroom door locked so i cant go in there unless she gives me a bath..

• Like 1