LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have You Ever Been Peed On? Do You Want To Be?

underwhere

I have had a girl pee over me before. The warm of the pee is so good. Just hurts when it gets in the eyes.[emoji22]

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Coatse said:

I have had a girl pee over me before. The warm of the pee is so good. Just hurts when it gets in the eyes.emoji22.png

Yes and boy/men too.  It is awesome!  We call it Golden Showers or Watersports.  Glad you are enjoying it.

5 hours ago, Coatse said:

I have had a girl pee over me before. The warm of the pee is so good. Just hurts when it gets in the eyes.emoji22.png

Yes and boys/men too.  It's awesome!  Where are you, I'm in JoCo KS.

Peter.

• Like 2
Yes and boys/men too.  It's awesome!  Where are you, I'm in JoCo KS.
Peter.
UK, coventry

As I cannot seem to find someone into watersports, thought I might tell you all how I like it by peeing on myself. Favourite is outside, as I can get into any position to pee where I like, it is much easier outside, no worry on mess!. I like it in a shower/bath, clothed in anything or nothing. Love the feeling of holding on till the last minute and then watching clothes( sissy or normal )getting wet.

Would really like to meet a guy that would like to pee all over me, directing it wherever he wanted and playing with it, then directing me where and when to pee on myself.

Am up for trying diapers etc., just not tried yet.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
On 4/10/2023 at 8:56 AM, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

an ex peed in my mouth a long time ago and loved it. i have had several guys pee down my diaper before so that sorta counts hehehe

I have played on my back and peed all over myself back when I had a good pee stream . I have always loved pee play

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I think Olivia Newton-John asked this question in a song in the mid '70's: HAVE YOU EVER BEEN SMELLO?

• Like 1

Then there was Donovan's song SMELLOW YELLOW

• 2 months later...