LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have You Ever Been Peed On? Do You Want To Be?

underwhere

• 4 months later...

Hi! I'm new to the site but thought this was a good place for my first post. :)

I have been peed on and in by my ex daddy. He loved to have me kneel in front of him with my hands restrained behind my back with an open mouth gag on...he would proceed to soak me in his pee. He always ended by filling my mouth and making me swallow it.

I've also had several experiences with other women peeing on me and I peeing on them. I loved when my daddy use to restrain me and tie me to the bed and pee all over my body. The warmth felt so amazing!! :)

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I also love watersports, but it has to be clear, strong smelling yellow pee would not really be nice, but you cant tell till its flowing I suppose, but ive had a couple of girls piss on me, one I was dressed in girls clothes,skinny T and skinny jeans and another time I was wearing a girls swimsuit lying down in the shower, both times were awesome, id love to be able to find a regular piss/diaper play female to have fun with...................................any takers ?? lol

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
‘I'm really not sure why, but the idea of somebody peeing on me (as long as it does not land on my face) is an exciting idea to me, perhaps even a turn on. However, I have never had this happen to me, nor do I know if I ever will, though I think it would be nice to try at least once. I'm particularly curious to have somebody pee on my ass or directly onto my penis. Has anybody ever done this? Is it an experience worth having?’
  • 4 weeks later...

YEZ I HAV BN PEE ON & I EXTRMLLY LUV GOLDEN SHOWER N I AM EXTRMLLY OBSSED WIT GOLDEN SHOWERZ DAT I WOULD LUV TO MEET A DOWN OPEN MINDED MAMI DAT WIL MAK MY GOLDEN WET DREAM CUM TRU

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...