LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have You Ever Been Peed On? Do You Want To Be?

underwhere

Yes, getting peed on is great fun. I'm lucky because my wife enjoys the roll of being the one who pees and I enjoy the one being peed on. Neither of us have any interest in reversing our rolls. Nothing better than her straddling me and the letting go. She seems to be able to start and stop for minutes at a time with huge bursts. Burns a little if you get it in your eyes but I guess turn about is fair play if you know what I mean!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

To All I have been one of the Lucky Ones to have had a wife that was very open with what we did together .....Peeing on me was her way of getting even with me for wetting the bed on our wedding night ........i lost her in 98 ......26 years of fun and games....i have the best memories and would say yes it was deffently worth it and wish to do it again one day ........

I love everything to do with it.

But unfortunally all of my ex's were too vanilla to try it....

However I did have a holiday romance(was sad as I never saw her again as she was from Scotland,I'm from England) when I was having sex,etc with a really hot girl and was ticking her and she managed to piss herself all over the bed and me.

Then again I would most definatly piss myself is I got tickled, as I'm extremelly ticklish in certain places like the neck,rib area,armpits,feet.

Shame she didn't piss in my face though....

Happy memories from many years ago. My partner straddling me on my lap as we sat outside on an old chair – both of us fully clothed. As we embraced and kissed deeply, I felt a first cool flush at the crotch of my jeans, breaking off the kiss she gazed into my eyes and I felt my lap grow warm beneath her.

Returning the favour, I relaxed. Resuming our kiss, my own pee joined hers in my pants. As we embraced tightly, our damp urine patch crept back up from our crotches to our lower bellies and raced down our legs and I could hear our pee hissing in our wet jeans.

“I’ve wet my socks too

• 3 weeks later...

I'm really not sure why, but the idea of somebody peeing on me (as long as it does not land on my face) is an exciting idea to me, perhaps even a turn on. However, I have never had this happen to me, nor do I know if I ever will, though I think it would be nice to try at least once. I'm particularly curious to have somebody pee on my ass or directly onto my penis. Has anybody ever done this? Is it an experience worth having?

As long as the idea excites you, the idea probably won't go away at least until you try it, so it's an experience worth having. If it turns out that the reality doesn't live up to the idea, at least you'll know, and all for the cost of just a shower to clean up afterwards.

FWIW, I enjoyed it.

• 4 weeks later...

I do enjoy golden showers and have a fantasy of an adult baby boy or baby sissy trying to pee on me while I'm changing their diaper. I would be dressed as a 1950s or 60s housewife withe the puffy, short, sleeved dress and an apron. Kind of like what you would see on old "I love Lucy" episodes.

• 1 month later...

I would love to have a girlfriend or girl just piss on me or do a little water play I've never had it done before and would love to have a girl just let loose all over me while i go down on her or just out of no where just to drag me in the shower or on the bed and just release

I'm really not sure why, but the idea of somebody peeing on me (as long as it does not land on my face) is an exciting idea to me, perhaps even a turn on. However, I have never had this happen to me, nor do I know if I ever will, though I think it would be nice to try at least once. I'm particularly curious to have somebody pee on my ass or directly onto my penis. Has anybody ever done this? Is it an experience worth having?

Had the same thoughts. Eventually I met a guy who told me among other things about a recent guy he met who wanted to be pissed on, and he obliged. I think he was sounding me out. I brought it up with him later in a phone conversation, and the next time we got together I asked him to piss on me. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Another time I was with a guy who without warning started peeing on me. He started apologizing for it - he sometimes started peeing when aroused, apparently - but again I liked it.

One of our local gay bars used to host a monthly watersports night (mostly guys just wetting themselves in the patio area behind the bar), although that ended years ago for some reason.

• 3 weeks later...

Lucky enough for me, I've experienced this on many occassions with my gf. It's usually me wearing a diaper and her peeing on my stomach so it rolls into my diaper but luckily enough, she wanted to turn the tables the other night. We were drinking a little bit and she decided that she was the one who wanted to be peed on. So sure as shit, I was allowed to let it flow on her in the shower! A few days later as she was wearing a diaper for me, we took it into the bathroom and I peed in the back of her diaper. I think I'm finally converting her into a little freak ;)

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I love it when my little lady pees for me. I prefer her to pee in my mouth so as not make a mess. It is one of the most intimate activities I have ever shared with a woman. I would never pass up he opportunity to do it again.

• 2 weeks later...

after stumbling onto this thread I decided to share something that I never ever spoke about before. When I was about 14 an older boy (prolly 16) who was a very popular person in my circles but he also tended to be a bully peed on me. As it went I was sitting leaning against a baseball backstop minding my own business as I watched the older kids play baseball I suddenly feel a strong warm stream of liquid hitting my back. I jumped up and turned around to the laughs & jeers of that bully peeing on me and to all the other boys laughing at me. I was totally humiliated and felt so violated but because of who did it and with all the embarrassment I felt I repressed that moment until now. Weirdly, me and that bully became very good friends in my adult life and in fact we worked together in a very dangerous career field. I do not harbor any ill feelings about that moment as I sit typing and in fact I think it may be part of my infatuation to the whole pee/watersport thing that I would love to participate in with one of my special ppl. I have never confronted that person about that moment, HMMM I wonder what he would say??? I'll prolly just let sleeping dogs lay. One day hopefully with a willing partner I can enjoy that warm feeling again...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would love nothing more than to have my mouth filled with my partner's pee.

Like go to a pub, drink a bunch of beer, then walking home, just have her soak my clothes, then make me drink up.

Given the choice of one or the other, I would rather receive than give.

I am into watersports, but am not sure about drinking. I probably would drink in a bondage situation but not otherwise.

I am into female/female and female/male watersports...since I am a female, I'm not sure how I'd pee on my partner since I've never done it, but i have on myself before, and I'd let my partner give to me.

I have to be really careful about what I let get inside my vagina though...I am prone to infection. : /

• Like 1