LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have You Ever Been Peed On? Do You Want To Be?

underwhere

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing MissLizz! I personally love it when my wife makes me wear a diaper that she's peed and came in. Even better is when she pees directly into it while I'm wearing it. I would also be up for a guy peeing in my diaper before/after he makes her cum.

• 2 months later...

I have a friend who comes by often for some relief. We have been playing together and helping him out for over 8 years now. As I am a diapered sissy baby, he always wants me cloth diapers with plastic lined rumbas, petticoats and a sissy dress. He also thinks I should be wearing a pink baby print plastic baby bib so my dress does not get soiled.

Before coming over, he always makes sure his bladder is about to burst! I great him at the door and begin to unfasten his pants right away. As soon as his thick 8" cock is free, he lifts my dress and petticoats, then pulls my diapers and plastic baby panties away from my waist. He begins to talk nasty to me, telling me what he is going to do to me. I love this!

While I hold his cock, I aim it into my diapers and he starts to pee into them. I can feel the hot pee flowing over my cock and down my balls. He has a huge bladder so it is not long before my thick diapers begin to get wet at my crotch. When the warms of his piss reaches my sissy hole, it begins to quiver!!

Once he finishes, he pushes me down onto my knees and makes me lick his cock clean...............................

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Everything about pee is awesome, I love getting peed on, and because it's hard to find someone to pee on you, I also enjoy taking it upon myself to wet myself without diapers very regulary, I love the feeling and smell of bedwetting, and dont care if my bed is stained and smelly.

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, DiaperedDahlilah said:

Everything about pee is awesome, I love getting peed on, and because it's hard to find someone to pee on you, I also enjoy taking it upon myself to wet myself without diapers very regulary, I love the feeling and smell of bedwetting, and dont care if my bed is stained and smelly.

I peed myself in a wetsuit once when I was 14 at a youth camp, totally got away with itttt on the canoe I noticed the slight change in color of the water puddle on the seat of the boat, but of course no one else did, it was awesomeeee, very rarely do you get the chance to just wet your pants with out the humiliation, when you do, take it

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Lately I have been experimenting with pee a bit. I have taken my very wet diapers off with plastic baby panties in place. I put my head through a leg opening and then the other one. I turn the diapers around so the crotch is near my face. I open wide, push the diapers into my mouth and suckle, swallowing the pee as it files my mouth. If I am along, I leave the diapers and plastics around my neck for several hours.

I have also been peeing onto my baby bottle and drinking it. Not sure I really enjoy this.

• Thanks 1
  • 10 months later...

Drinking your diaper sounds good, will try this.

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

What happens if you squeeze too much

I want a girl to pee on me and then i pee on her

• 1 month later...

My ex and I used to piss on each other all the time...one of the most exciting feelings ever!
We also used to challenge each other to hold it till one of us peed their pants...she usually lost ;-)

• 2 months later...

I rather like the idea of having someone just pee in my lap, and perhaps a little up my front, while I am just sitting and minding my own business on the train. I think it would be more fun in first class...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I have never had someone else pee on me but once when my Mommy was trying to potty train me she had me sit on my potty and went into the other room to get the baby wipes once I finished on the potty. I was a bad girl that day and got up and ran out into the kitchen and did pee pee on the floor and all down my legs. Mommy to say the least was not very impressed and I got a spanking for that and had to sit on the potty for an hour for punishment. I sat there and wept but didn't go but shortly after Mommy got me off the potty and I was secure again in my diaper I did a nice big poo poo which Mommy made me sit in for quite awhile.