LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have You Ever Been Peed On? Do You Want To Be?

underwhere

Referring to Imallwet's post on 12/14, I remember one of the times that I held my friend Jeff's cock and aimed it down the front of my diaper.  His powerful stream felt so heavenly as he gushed on my manhood with his warm pee.  The swishing sound and the force behind his stream was wild beyond description.  After he withdrew from my diaper, He gave me a "special treat" by shaking his hips after he was done peeing .  That made his balls do a wild dance on my chest as I lay on my back with him kneeling and straddling me.   Since he hadn't had sex for a while,  his balls were super huge and also very heavy, overloaded with cum.  My face kept sliding deeper and deeper into his butt crack as he continued shaking his hips.  So much fun hanging on to his butt cheeks as he did that. 

After that he slid back a little so his big heavy balls pounded my face.  I couldn't suck on them, they were too big to get in my mouth.  I could only kiss and lick them as his giant dick continued to grow.  He didn't put his dick in my mouth though, since it was still wet from being in my diaper.  When I kissed and licked up and down the length of his big dick, he exploded in wild orgasm, shooting his hot slippery ropes all over my little pink sissy dress as well as my face and diaper.  When he was all done, he gave me a hand-held mirror so I could look at myself.  What a sight I was!  My face, dress and diaper were covered with ropes of his cum as well as those big brown skid marks from his butt.  I spent the rest of that afternoon kissing different parts of his hot sexy body, and having him cover me with a few more loads (of cum).  I had a few orgasms of my own too, but none as wild as his.  He certainly had his way with me, and I loved every minute of it!  I get impatient waiting for a return engagement.  When it comes to sex, Jeff is without a doubt "the great artiste".

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 8/23/2011 at 9:22 AM, tndyperboy said:

I have experienced both and yes it is for sure worth doing, again and again and again:)

When I was single, I had two gay male friends (I'm straight) who would come and stay the weekend with me.  They were ABs but I was DL. At night I lay down on the bed and they separately would kneel straddling over me and just let go and peed all over me.  It was wonderful and very exciting.  During the daytime when standing up one of them would put his dick into my nappy but behind the waist band and let go.  My nappy got soaked but I enjoyed the warm wet glow forming around my front and balls.  I always wear a nappy and waterproof pants.  You have to ensure that your bedding is adequately covered with waterproof sheets.  If I am on my own I like to sleep between two large rubber sheets and without a nappy.  I place my dick to point upwards and just let go so that my pee hits the top rubber and splashed all over my tummy area.  You can try this and enjoy!?

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Pweeman said:

When I was single, I had two gay male friends (I'm straight) who would come and stay the weekend with me.  They were ABs but I was DL. At night I lay down on the bed and they separately would kneel straddling over me and just let go and peed all over me.  It was wonderful and very exciting.  During the daytime when standing up one of them would put his dick into my nappy but behind the waist band and let go.  My nappy got soaked but I enjoyed the warm wet glow forming around my front and balls.  I always wear a nappy and waterproof pants.  You have to ensure that your bedding is adequately covered with waterproof sheets.  If I am on my own I like to sleep between two large rubber sheets and without a nappy.  I place my dick to point upwards and just let go so that my pee hits the top rubber and splashed all over my tummy area.  You can try this and enjoy!?

Nice little game to play and get some good things about it. I also have been and I will do it again as soon as I can have the right people to do it with.  When I did it I would have a friend right next to me and you said it!  Put it right down in your diaper. So go ahead and do it 

I really enjoy "watersports" and several years ago I had two gay friends (I'm straight) who visited me for weekends and they were both AB.  This was before I re-married after my wife's death.  At that time I was disorientated and finding my bearings.  I used to lie on my bed which was well waterproofed and they would come to the side and just pee.  It was wonderful also the younger one would straddle my legs and pee very hard on my chest and around my dick .....wow I would cum at the same time.  Now I sometimes lie between two rubber sheets and allow my dick to point upwards and just pee so that it hit the top rubber and trickled all over me.  I am also incontinent 24/7 and wear diapers/nappies and waterproof pants.  My two friends would pull the top of my nappy and plastic pants forward and pee on me down on to my nappy. Again that was wonderful to feel the warm glow around my lower area.  I am now happily married to my second wife and since I have some physical problems I sleep in a hospital bed so I can wet it when my nappy leaks. My wife is very accommodating, she is an angel.

I really enjoy watersport

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2011 at 4:44 AM, SexyInDiapers1985 said:

I've never been peed on, but I've peed on my ex. I've wet my diaper whilst sitting in his lap, and once while he was fucking me on top of my wet diaper I let some go onto him. I think he felt it, because he became much more passionate in his endeavors. We screwed several times over a wet diaper, and it was always good, but that time was incredible. I might "accidentally" tinkle on my next lover to see how he reacts :P

If you'll excuse me, thinking about it has stirred some feelings in me :o

That sounds quite exciting! I'd like to find a girl around here in the US who would like doing that. I bet it would be great!

Yep, I’ve been peed on.  First time was in bed one morning with a rather adventuresome girlfriend.  Indicating she had to pee I dared her to climb atop me and do it.  At first she thought I was joking.  Then, accepting the dare she straddled me crotch to crotch and released a small amount.  Egging her on, she totally emptied her bladder on me.  Some say female urine is an aphrodisiac.  It certainly was that morning for me!

Later heard from a mutual female friend that my girlfriend told her “I thought he would throw off me when I started to pee.  But no, I think he actually enjoyed it!”

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/20/2019 at 8:08 AM, WBxx said:

Yep, I’ve been peed on.  First time was in bed one morning with a rather adventuresome girlfriend.  Indicating she had to pee I dared her to climb atop me and do it.  At first she thought I was joking.  Then, accepting the dare she straddled me crotch to crotch and released a small amount.  Egging her on, she totally emptied her bladder on me.  Some say female urine is an aphrodisiac.  It certainly was that morning for me!

Later heard from a mutual female friend that my girlfriend told her “I thought he would throw off me when I started to pee.  But no, I think he actually enjoyed it!”

I love when my wife straddles me and does this, the feeling is out of this world. ☺

I love it and have had it done both ways.  Even more recently I had my gf get into doing a little in a bottle randomly at work into some tea or Pepsi so I could taste it as well, also had her just do it in a small empty bottle of fireball so I could use it to rub myself with when I wasnt with her and to taste it a bit as well.

Yes I have!  First time was about 18 years ago and recently I met a D.L./M/55/bi-/ and we lived about 50 miles apart and after getting to know each other and had a few drinks everything just fell together and we went to the next town and rented a motel and I had some DL Movies and we had such a great time doing it we kept the room for another night! We both went home for a little while just to make a appearance (him more than me)  being I am single but still went home to get a change of clothes and I had some Rearz diaper’s I had just got about a month ago and a few other select toys and dress up clothes for myself but we both ended up wearing them!  One of the best things I have ever done and looking forward to doing it again probably next weekend!  It’s just finding the right person to do it with and have dinner or a few drinks and it’ll allfall together and I just met the right person at the right time!  ENJOY ! If you have questions email me please don’t ask me publicly. Thanks 

2 hours ago, Imallwet said:

Yes I have!  First time was about 18 years ago and recently I met a D.L./M/55/bi-/ and we lived about 50 miles apart and after getting to know each other and had a few drinks everything just fell together and we went to the next town and rented a motel and I had some DL Movies and we had such a great time doing it we kept the room for another night! We both went home for a little while just to make a appearance (him more than me)  being I am single but still went home to get a change of clothes and I had some Rearz diaper’s I had just got about a month ago and a few other select toys and dress up clothes for myself but we both ended up wearing them!  One of the best things I have ever done and looking forward to doing it again probably next weekend!  It’s just finding the right person to do it with and have dinner or a few drinks and it’ll allfall together and I just met the right person at the right time!  ENJOY ! If you have questions email me please don’t ask me publicly. Thanks 

What I left out was in the near future I would love to be having intercourse and have a cute female straddle us and just let go on are sexual organs then when she stands up we both Lick her clean until she has a good ogasam!  Also I will at some time soon get with someone that we both pull out our cocks and pee into each other’s Diaper!  Those two things I just mentioned would send me over the edge!  Any reply’s.???

On 2/20/2019 at 10:02 AM, Needingababysitter said:

You tell me?

No! There is nothing wrong with it as long as you’re two consenting adult’s  disease free of course)  and that’s what you both want then just do it and have a little fun while or after you do it. Hey you only live once.  If you lived near me I would make sure you were comfortable doing it you’d be a pro!  Good luck!

To wetonme22:  are you still looking for a partner?  I just might be able to help you out but we’d have to talk via email or phone. Fro me a line if you want nd I’ll do the best I can 

On 2/19/2019 at 9:06 AM, Needingababysitter said:

I'm straight but I have had fantasies of getting together with another guy, and have him pee down the front of my diaper. 

Same thing here!  I’m straight all my life but after two failed marriages I’m sure I’ll never get hitched again!  But it’s crossed my mind that I’m going to fulfill some of the things on my bucket list???  Wearing diaper and onesies are art of it.  I’m sorry but women are a pain in my Diaper!