LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have You Ever Been Peed On? Do You Want To Be?

underwhere

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

dyprgrl, that doesn't sound weird to me at all, at younger age we were all experimenting to see what things felt like, and that helps us all know what we do like. I would say no different than a kid jumping into a big mud puddle face first just to experience it. My brother and I would have fights and end up peeing on each others beds, I mean standing beside the bed and just taking a leak on it. Then Moms punishment was to make us sleep in it. we were about 4-7 yrs old, when we did that.we probably peed on each other in those fights. I really mostly remember getting in trouble for peeing on the beds. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2011 at 10:27 PM, underwhere said:

I'm really not sure why, but the idea of somebody peeing on me (as long as it does not land on my face) is an exciting idea to me, perhaps even a turn on. However, I have never had this happen to me, nor do I know if I ever will, though I think it would be nice to try at least once. I'm particularly curious to have somebody pee on my ass or directly onto my penis. Has anybody ever done this? Is it an experience worth having?

I think I feel the same way. I used to date a girl in the 80s and she would do it on me and I think that's where you're really turn me on 2 abdl. Yes I think I would really like it

I have played in bed (that is well protected) and peed fell stream all over myself. I just imagine it's someone else doing it.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Earlier in my life I had trouble letting go and having an orgasm during sex. The solution turned out to be to let my partner pee on me and then mount me cowgirl-style. Then I would come with a great bellowing orgasm. It was amazing, the best sex of my life! Now it's not so hard to come, so I don't often resort to watersports to get me over the edge.

• Like 1
On 6/14/2012 at 5:33 PM, millman said:

Lucky enough for me, I've experienced this on many occassions with my gf. It's usually me wearing a diaper and her peeing on my stomach so it rolls into my diaper but luckily enough, she wanted to turn the tables the other night. We were drinking a little bit and she decided that she was the one who wanted to be peed on. So sure as shit, I was allowed to let it flow on her in the shower! A few days later as she was wearing a diaper for me, we took it into the bathroom and I peed in the back of her diaper. I think I'm finally converting her into a little freak ;)

I've had a couple of wet experiences with my wife unfortunately she is not really into it unless she's really drunk and desperate. 

However the two scenarios you described involving one person wetting the diaper the other person is wearing have always been huge fantasies of mine.

She's fine with me wearing diapers around her, but wants no part of it. So the chance of me being diaperd in a sexy setting is very slim. So it'd be hard to whimsicaly ask her to wet my diaper when she's drunk and could be more inclined. 

Plus it's kinda a weird ask..."Will you wet my pants?" lol 

Someday I'll work up the nerve to make this request. 

• 3 weeks later...

was easy for me i asked and the woman i was currently with...she said if this is what you want then sure , just don't let the pee get on me , she use to pee inside a cup before work and leave it for me so id find it when i woke up , after work she would come home smoke a joint and stand on the sides of the tub and piss on my face,mouth,penis as many times as i asked , she was never into it at all but was willing to do it cause it interested me.... since then iv been very forward with other potential partners , saying hey i like to watch u pee or i wanna be peed on and most of them are very open to it as long as there not the one being peed on :D

don't be shy put yourself out there its surprising how many people wont turn you down! 

Earlier in my life I had trouble letting go and having an orgasm during sex. The solution turned out to be to let my partner pee on me and then mount me cowgirl-style. Then I would come with a great bellowing orgasm. It was amazing, the best sex of my life! Now it's not so hard to come, so I don't often resort to watersports to get me over the edge.

Sometimes you just have to experiment to figure out what gets you going. I realized fairly early that I was stimulated by watersports and sought out these experiences. Finding partners who also enjoy it is the trickier part. If both partners share the interest its a lot more interesting and fun.

Just love water sports but cannot find anybody to share my likes. I like wetting clothed in anything from jeans to sissy underwear, or just in lacy bra and knickers and letting go all over and everywhere. It turns me on so much I usually orgasm before I have finished wetting myself. Would really like a like minded bloke to play with. Also moving towards diapers as well.

• Like 1

Just love water sports but cannot find anybody to share my likes. I like wetting clothed in anything from jeans to sissy underwear, or just in lacy bra and knickers and letting go all over and everywhere. It turns me on so much I usually orgasm before I have finished wetting myself. Would really like a like minded bloke to play with. Also moving towards diapers as well.

Share your frustration, love it and rarely enjoyed mutual fun, partly my fault as too shy !!

Guess I will have keep going solo, but just the thought of somebody else having mutual fun with pee gets me so excited. I know what you mean about shy, most people say they like it, then will not join in. Aaah well, one day Perhaps!.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My husband is a bedwetter but on occasion I have peed on him for fun.  He has also peed on me.  We both love it when we are in the mood.  I have a gf who know about my husbands bedwetting and diaper wearing.  Both hubby and I would love to pee on her for some reason.  Doubt it will happen but who knows/

• 1 month later...
On 8/23/2011 at 9:22 AM, tndyperboy said:

I have experienced both and yes it is for sure worth doing, again and again and again:

Yes me too,  loveit and will do it right now if I had the chance 

• 4 months later...

She does this often to me. I'm usually in just a diaper and t-shirt while at home. She has me use chux pads while I'm sitting on the couch. She will sit on my lap, cause she likes the plastic of my diaper rubbing on her. Then she will just wet without warning, which I love very much.

Some mornings she will straddle me and wet. She then will take off my diaper and we will mess around for a bit, and then head to the shower. After we shower she has me  go to the spare bedroom so she can diaper me, and then she will change the sheets on our bed.

Got peed on just a couple times when I was little.  I quote from 2 different places in my auto-bio:

This  thing happened when I was one year old.  Mom had a woman friend who had a little baby girl named Brenda who was about my age.     One time when we two babies were in Brenda's play pen together, I crawled over to her and decided to "go exploring" and removed Brenda's diaper.  I stuck my head between her legs and started kissing her 'little girl thing'.  Brenda got so excited that she started squirming and giggling with delight while peeing in my face.  Mom pulled me away when she saw that I was drinking Brenda’s pee.    Brenda’s mom said: “Oh, aren’t they so cute! They’re really starting in young these days, aren’t they”?  My mom was totally embarrassed, mortified and humiliated.  You could say that Brenda was my first “girl friend”. This little incident brought an abrupt end to Brenda’s and my “whirlwind courtship”.

Carol was my 2nd grade sweetheart .    The thing that I liked best about her was when she’d lift her dress and then pull it back down over my shoulders while I was sitting on the floor or the ground.  While she had me up her dress, she’d  talk me into kissing her ‘girlie thing’.    One time when I did that, she started giggling and got so excited that she accidentally peed all over both of us.  So, did getting peed on end my desire for that kind of kissing?  No.  End quotes.

I've never been peed on as an adult, however my wife has a woman friend named Meridee who will occasionally drape one of her  big brown logs across my face.  So much fun watching it slowly and sometimes noisily come out of her butt hole while I'm laying on by back with  her butt cheeks almost touching my face. That becomes a sexual turn-on for me, that nice big warm moist heavy brown log pressing on my lips!  Kissing time!  When I start kissing is when my orgasm comes.   Too bad I can't post pictures here of her big brown log draped across my face.

On 3/26/2015 at 10:47 PM, pottypanties said:

I love to hold a guys cock and aim it while he pisses into the front of my diapers!

My dream!  Where have you been all my DL. Life?

I have a new partner who is happy to pee on me and for me to do it to him. We are both non house  trained puppies so it is the obvious thing to do if we are not wearing nappies when playing