LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Glen Erin Pharmacy, Mississauga, Ontario

Glen Erin Pharmacy in Mississauga, Ontario, has become perhaps the best source of high-quality incontinence products in the Toronto region. They carry Abena, Molicare, Tena, Tranquility, Attends, and Depends products (amongst others). Because they are a store where you buy the products off the shelf, their prices do not include shipping costs, and that makes them much less expensive than online sites.

Check out their web site (www.glenerinpharmacy.com) that lists the products they sell but does not give prices. You have call them or go to the store for details about pricing.

If you live in the Toronto area, this store is probably worth the drive to Mississauga. However, be aware that these folks selling products for people who are incontinent. There is no indication that they are AB/DL aware.

• 5 years later...

Not to necro an old post, but I feel this needs to be updated. So Frome what I can tell, Glen Erin Pharmacy has been stocking their shelves with Rearz products for a while now. Every time I go in I see a steady stock of Safari's, Spoiled, Seduction, InControls, and on occasions the Lil Squirts. In recent weeks I have seen them carry ABU Cushies and a few other printed designs as well.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2017 at 6:33 PM, Lil_jasuto said:

Not to necro an old post, but I feel this needs to be updated. So Frome what I can tell, Glen Erin Pharmacy has been stocking their shelves with Rearz products for a while now. Every time I go in I see a steady stock of Safari's, Spoiled, Seduction, InControls, and on occasions the Lil Squirts. In recent weeks I have seen them carry ABU Cushies and a few other printed designs as well.

What he said. I use Glen Erin for "regular" diapers, but they've become an unexpected great source for AB diapers as well.