LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Questions For Uk Friends

I'm really excited about an upcoming trip to the UK with my girlfriend. We are going to be there for a couple of weeks. Planning to spend a few nights in London and then head to Scottland for a while.

I was hoping that some of you from the UK could help me with two questions I have.

1- 2+ weeks is a lot of diapers to try to bring. Are there stores that sell good quality diapers over there? Or do you need to order on line for good stuff? I typically use Bambinos or Abenas. I head the UK version of Attends is quite nice though. Bottom line is that I will need to buy a pack or two while over there and would love some suggestions.

2 - I want to watch a Chelsea game while I am in London. Do all their games sell out fast? Or is it pretty easy to get tickets so long as you do it in advance? I love football and really would love to see a game at Stamford Bridge!

Thanks for any help!

No you cannot just buy in the shops not anything at all good anyway. Since most people get there nappies from the NHS if the need them stores don't stock them. It is mainly mail order. If you want to order some you could to your hotel if you let the hotel know in advanced. May I suggest if you do that you get tena slip maxi or abena.

As a US citizen you don't need a visa you can go through the visa waiver program. I know that you have to pre-register for the US now so you need to check the official sources before coming over and being turned back. At least for the UK you can use the VWP. I would check out official sources for any other EU country (I know france also operates under the VWP or did when we went on our honeymoon).

Guest aielen

The simple answer is no to all.

The UK does not actively sell tape on diapers in stores. The most you can find are Tena Pants, Depends Pants etc Boots brands. Only few stores in certian parts of the country--mostly Scotland and not England sell proper tape/adhesive Slip kind of Diapers.

Sad but true.

America is much more diaper friendly.

Agree with the above for nappies, in terms of the football, as they are regarded as one of the top teams, Chelsea tickets usually sell out long in advance, I wouldn't be surprised if tickets for upcoming games are already sold out!

Guest gnappies

That's odd, I find most ordinary chemists now stock Tena Maxi, and as mentioned John Bell in Croyden carry a massive stock.

If you're not crossing the pond for a bit, go to Chelsea (cough, spit), website, should be ticket details on there, but you may need to join the supporters club to get a better chance. Tickets won't be cheap either.

dont like footie, so i cant comment

as to nappies, well a lot of mobility shops have incontinent packs (disposable adult nappies) as well as wheel chairs and other elderly devices, so at a push you could try one of those, most towns and cities have at least one

2 - I want to watch a Chelsea game while I am in London. Do all their games sell out fast? Or is it pretty easy to get tickets so long as you do it in advance? I love football and really would love to see a game at Stamford Bridge!

Thanks for any help!

As a Chelsea season ticket holder it is very difficult to get tickets if you are not a member of the club. Also apart from this Saturday our next home game is 24th September. If anything changes like we have a cup game come up (which I dont think we have) I will put a post up here.

Hi sea otter,

if you are travelling to the U.K. try these out. You can visit them and select from a wide range of Diapers. And they aren't expensive either.

B&M Supplies,

67a Compton Rd,

Birkdale,

Southport,

Phone: 01704553773

FAX: 01704 569540

E-Mail: Orders@bmsupplies.co.uk

As for the football match I think you will have to book very early as they tend to sell out really quickly.

hope this helps . Kev

As a Chelsea season ticket holder it is very difficult to get tickets if you are not a member of the club. Also apart from this Saturday our next home game is 24th September. If anything changes like we have a cup game come up (which I dont think we have) I will put a post up here.

Yup, the 24th vs Swansea. That's the game I'm hoping for. I figure Swansea is not the most popular team so if I am going to have any hope of seeing a game I figure that's it. If you are a season ticket holder, maybe we could work out a deal? Like ill give you a pack of Bambinos, or ABUniverse diapers of your choice for 2 tickets (plus pay for the cost of the tickets obviously). I'm totally serious, so if you are interested drop me a line.

:-)

On the diaper front, I think I will be able to bring enough over to last me for at least the first part of the trip, which is to London. Later we are going north to Scotland, and if I was going to buy any diapers, it would probably be there. Any intel on diapers in Scotland? Aielen seems to indicate that they might be easier to find up there than in London.

Tena sounds like a popular brand.... what are some of the other popular ones? Abena and Molicare are the only two other brands I have heard of. What do UK DLs wear these days?

I'm not sure how feasible it is going to be to try and order something online and then have it shipped some place. We will be staying with my girlfriends family a few nights, and I don't think I want to ship anything to their house. We will be in hotels most of the time, but I don't know which ones just yet. I guess I will cross that bridge if we get there.

Yup, the 24th vs Swansea. That's the game I'm hoping for. I figure Swansea is not the most popular team so if I am going to have any hope of seeing a game I figure that's it. If you are a season ticket holder, maybe we could work out a deal? Like ill give you a pack of Bambinos, or ABUniverse diapers of your choice for 2 tickets (plus pay for the cost of the tickets obviously). I'm totally serious, so if you are interested drop me a line.

:-)

Wow that sounds a good deal, but all the tickets are sold out for that game & I cant get extra ones even under my ticket :(

I will see if I know anyone who maybe isn't using their tickets & I will come back to you mate.

Also, I would suggest you nappy wise to order some Abena M4's from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk :D

It's too bad for the Chelsea tickets (hopefully something can be worked out). However, QPR is playing Aston Villa on the same day, and I believe QPR is the easiest ticket of the London clubs.

Another option is getting a Champions League match (their midweek- and I believe easier to get tickets). The schedule should be coming out soon, but Match Day 1 is September 13 & 14. Two weeks later is Match Day 2. Chelsea will play at home one of those two sessions- Good Luck with the tickets.

Thanks for all the replies and stuff folks. I was out camping with some friends and am just now getting back to trip.

I love Champions League, but the early rounds are not as interesting as the later ones. More importantly, I won't be in London for either Match Day 1 or 2. My London time is really limited to the 23rd to the 26th on this trip as we will be traveling elsewhere for much of the rest of the time. If all else fails I guess I could go to an Aston Villa game, but I really was hoping to see a big team in a big match. Its a bummer tickets are so hard to come by.... is there a market for tickets someplace? I know we have stuff like stubhub.com here in the states, but I think the laws and stuff are different over there. Am I wrong? I only need two tickets....

:-(

I'm also still not sure about ordering diapers over there. I need to figure out where we are going to be staying and decide if I am willing to ship it to a place. I understand though... its not like you can really buy good diapers at a store here in the states either.