LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Eversures Reusable Men'S Underwear

I could never wear a diaper to work; I'd be far too scared that I'd leak and I have nowhere I could change. But sometimes I just want the feeling, so sometimes I'll wear a pull-up, which lets me go to the bathroom normally, but serves as a constant reminder that I'm wearing something a little bit naughty.

But recently, I've been hankering for something else, something even naughtier, so I bought some Eversures briefs. I got the super absorbancy because I wanted to feel the bulk, even if I wasn't going to actually use it. Honestly, I was not prepared for how thick these would be.

The pad extends all the way up to the waistband, and halfway up the back. It's probably 4-5 inches wide, and it's fairly stiff. Honestly, this thing feels like a diaper--a full-on diaper.

There are no leak guards, and I would never trust just a pad to hold a flood, but I had a smile on my face all day yesterday. Absolutely worth the price.

I did flood it when I got home, and it held most of it before leaking. But there is fatal flaw in the design, and it's caused by simple vanity. They bult a y-front fly into the design, to make it look more like regular underwear, and in so doing created a notch that fluid can simply follow out of the garment. That's where it leaked, and I'm sure that's where it would leak every time.

But, even if they're not perfect, they fit and feel fantastic, and I just might get another, so I can smile at work more than just once a week. ;-)

-RMS

Not ever diaper is for everybody, you need to buy different brands and give them a try.

That is half the fun of being a DL.

I think if you put a diaper on and don't get any leakage, it's just a one of situation.

It is sort of like gambling, you never know when you will leak and you take a chance with one more wetting trying to stretch your time in a diaper.

While I prefer cloth diapers, I wear sposies at work. The problem is always discretion, isn't it? The first issue is wearing a diaper, but not being obvious about it. That's why Depends are so thin (and thus can't hold much) and why we are self conscienous about wearing cloth diapers or thick sposies outside the house. The solution for most of us, and particularly us guys, is to wear something really small, but effective. You started this thread about Eversures, a brief or boxer/brief with a cloth pad sewn in. I use a disposible pad and an elastic belt to hold it up and then cover it with boxer/briefs.

The second issue is changing and disposal. It's easy enough to change a diaper (or pad) in a bathroom stall, but taking a spare in and getting the spare out is a challenge if you don't carry a bag with you and most guys I know don't do that during the work day. The "pads" I use are Pampers size 6 diapers. i carry them folded in a ziplock sandwich bag in my back pocket and a wet one can usually also fit in the bag and also in my pocket.

Good luck in all your experiments and experiences with Eversures! I appreciate the introduction to them.